No, Really, How's That Awesome Stimulus Plan Going???

This Hopey Changey "Stimulus" is an absolute debacle. The only ones who seem to be benefiting from his "Stimulus" are the corrupt Wall Street Fat Cats. Hey at least George Bush sent me a check to spend or save. Average Americans have not seen any benefit at all from this massive Hopey Changey spending debacle. In fact we've only seen more Massive spending,Massive debt,and Massive Unemployment. Hey,just send me a check next time like Bush did. I'll figure out how best to use it. I know i can do a better job than this Government is doing with our money. Yikes!

Now the Democrats are getting ready to raise the Debt Ceiling so they can rack up even more Debt for our future generations. But hey the Recession is over and everything is just great. Do people actually still believe this White House? I know i don't.

Now the Democrats are getting ready to raise the Debt Ceiling so they can rack up even more Debt for our future generations. But hey the Recession is over and everything is just great. Do people actually still believe this White House? I know i don't.

And which party has contributed the most to our existing debt?

Next!

Keep in mind that only 1/3 of the economic stimulus has been executed.

The remaining 2/3 will kick in in 2010. If you let me check my calender..........Hmm.....Those jobs should be there just in time for the 2010 election

Feel better now?

Obama+Jobs

What a disaster. "The Recession is over and everything is just great." Say Whaaat?? Are people really buying that propaganda farce? Yikes!

Sadly that really does say it all. You just have to laugh to keep from crying at this point. Thanks Americano.

Now all of a sudden the liberals care about debt. Imagine that. And yet, they continue walking off the cliff screaming they shouldn't do it, someone stop me!

Reports by three different economic analysis show that the stimulus significantly increased GDP over where it would have been otherwise.

What a crock of shit that is. Who wrote the reports? Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Pelosi, or Schumer?

They sold those reports to the government you mean, not a company. Nuff said, let the propaganda continue.

You dumb chimps. are the poor getting new refrigerators yet? You ass holes. The only thing middle America got is a free trip to the lower class. Yippee. Thanks so much Obama. You ass holes.
Sending folks to the lower class began under Reagan.

And it is getting worse. The standard of living has decreased over the last thirty years. The working class has made concession after concession. Lower wages, lower quality healthcare, higher education and energy costs.
Yet somehow through all this, the upper 2 % who control the wealth in this country actually claimed a higher percentage of the wealth

Forum List

Back