No, Really, How's That Awesome Stimulus Plan Going???

Keep in mind that only 1/3 of the economic stimulus has been executed.

The remaining 2/3 will kick in in 2010. If you let me check my calender..........Hmm.....Those jobs should be there just in time for the 2010 election

Feel better now?

This stimulus hasn't worked and they want another one! If this had actually CREATED jobs for people, that would have been different. But everyone knew it wasn't going to. No matter what they do, the average americans do not have the money to go out and "stimulate" the economy. I still say that all the taxpayers should have gotten all the money that was blown on the stimulus bill, and the bailouts, so they would have money to SPEND. That's the only way this economy is ever going to get better. Yes, i am not an economist, i'm an average, used to be middle class, taxpayer. I'm workin and i can't afford to spend money on things that aren't necessary (and sometimes can't spend the money on what is necessary!). I just don't get how all this money being thrown around by our govt is ever going to help us. Just pisses me off!

H*ll at least Bush sent me a check to spend or save with his stimulus farce. What has this Hopey Changey "Stimulus" farce done for average American Citizens? They have absolutely nothing to show for with this debacle other than more massive spending,massive debt,and massive Unemployment. Hey just send me a check next time and i'll figure how best to spend it. Geez!

Don't know,
I am still waiting to see if those people are going to march and protest, since they didn't get their free gas and mortgages paid for yet.
And, by the time someone figures out what their doing with the remaining stimulus money, the 'mice' will have stolen it all, and they will need another trillion.
Is there anyone in Washington D.C. that knows what their doing?

H*ll at least Bush sent me a check to spend or save with his stimulus farce. What has this Hopey Changey "Stimulus" farce done for average American Citizens? They have absolutely nothing to show for with this debacle other than more massive spending,massive debt,and massive Unemployment. Hey just send me a check next time and i'll figure how best to spend it. Geez!

The difference is that the economy crashed after Bush handed out his economic bribes.

Since the Obama stimulus and TARP (another great move), the stock market is up 50%, leading economic indicators have been up every month, loss of jobs has slowed and we have emerged from the worst recession in 70 years.

Not too shabby for ten months work

Yeah...And gold is above $1,100, silver over $17.00, oil near $80.00 and wholesale gas around $2.00.

Good thing there's no inflation, huh? :rolleyes:

How you been doing Dude?

You doing OK or fighting off bankruptcy?

The difference is that the economy crashed after Bush handed out his economic bribes.

Since the Obama stimulus and TARP (another great move), the stock market is up 50%, leading economic indicators have been up every month, loss of jobs has slowed and we have emerged from the worst recession in 70 years.

Not too shabby for ten months work

bush bad...obama good.....more wine....

Yea just send me a check next time. I'll still take Bush's Stimulus over this Hopey Changey Stimulus debacle. Btw,repeatedly pointing to the bailed out Wall Street Fat Cats getting richer does nothing to prove that average American Citizens are getting richer. In fact it usually goes the opposite way in the end. It also only proves that the Wall Street Fat Cats are the only ones benefiting from this Stimulus farce. Yup a Half Million Citizens filing for Unemployment is actually "wonderful news." Huh Whaaa? Are these people serious?

Last edited:
Yeah...And gold is above $1,100, silver over $17.00, oil near $80.00 and wholesale gas around $2.00.

How you been doing Dude?

Not so hot...I had two contracts yanked out from under me last January. If my condo wasn't paid off, I'd be in deep shit.

Happy now?

How you been doing Dude?

Not so hot...I had two contracts yanked out from under me last January. If my condo wasn't paid off, I'd be in deep shit.

Happy now?

Was it you that had that machine to strip off roofing?

-Stock market is up over 50% since stimulus passed

- We have emerged from Recession

- Home sales are up

- Index of leading economic indicators is up for every montyh since the stimulus passed

- I still have my job

- Inflation is low

So I guess, I'd have to say it is working pretty well for me........How bout you?
It's not about what's better for you, dummy. It's about what's better for this country, and our economic future as a whole.

Home sales, inflation, and the stock market, are not results of the stimulus package. Jesus, will you Obama worshipers stop giving this man credit, when he's done nothing to deserve it!

Oh, so Obama and our government have NOTHING to do with home sales, inflation or the stock market? Do they even teahc economics where you live?
Yes, I'm pretty well versed in economics. Do they teach English where you live?

where are all those make believe GREEN JOBS we were promised? just another Obama lie!!!!! full of bull shit just like the global warming scam

Forum List

Back