No real supporter of Trump likes David Duke

Why the sudden fascination with David Duke? Are the snowflakes attempting to revive that ol' failed, debunked 'Trump is a white supremacist' narrative again? They must be desperate if they are dusting off the 'oldies' and trying to spin them again....

:p
Ask the trumpet who started the thread.
I am asking YOU, as snowflakes are the ones who continue to try to push the false narrative.
Trumpet started this thread dumbass...

Trumpers again prove they live in fantasyland..
...says the nut job who still hasn't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....
You guys make up some funny shit. Honest is not big with trumpers.
Seriously? THAT is your response to pointing out you haven't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016 and are still unable to move on?!

Bwuhahahahaha......
Post where I have ever said that. Again, you don’t waste time with honesty.
Your posts are a daily tribute / demonstration of this fact...

'Nuff said....

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

posts this under his posts

David Duke-Patriotic American Of White European Heritage
AP_040529010106_c0-0-1727-1006_s561x327.jpg

and it is yet another DEMOCRAT attempt to paint Trump as "racist..."

Rather, David Duke is not a "patriotic European American," he is a pompous fool, a bigot, and a VERB....

First, the verb....

"Duke" - verb: pronounced "Duekkk" - to frame someone for being racist. Every time David Duke ran for Federal Office, all you needed was a name, address, and $200 in cash, and ya got 'em....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
You gave money to his campaign
No I didn't

drumroll...

Here's the FEC record to prove it!!!

and, to quote Tom Jackson of ESPN....

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

David Duke isn't anyone who should be admired. He lost an easy election to crook Edwin Edwards. Then he ran for President in 1992, and failed to win a single delegate. Then his campaign got sued by 300+ who did get "Duked," and the ruling was that those folks got their names off the FEC donor list, but the Duke campaign was not liable, because.... drumroll....

The Duke Campaign was DUPED!!!!

Say that 10 times fast....

So Sheety pops out of the courtroom, declares himself innocent, and plans to run again.... not so fast...

Sheety had sold the KKK mailing list to... an undercover FBI... and then did not pay taxes (patriotic???)...
Into the CAN went the man from the Klan... to be joined later by that same Edwin Edwards....

Then Sheety got out, but not for long... Sheety was in trouble again... so he fled to RUSSIA (patriotic???)... where Vlad grabbed him by the sheet, and had him look at what happened on 911... so that Sheety now has one actual reason why he isn't completely worthless - he is a 911 TRUTHER....

So how did Sheety come back to the US with Federal warrants on him???

Sheety cut a deal with his biggest supporters... who brought him back for the sole purpose of race baiting off him....

Who cut the deal with Sheety to waive the charges and allow him back in the US without penalty???

Those who were obsessed with RACE BAITING.....

The THREE GAY MEN

and the worst bigot of a US Attorney General in US history

So Sheety got back, and in 2016 ran for US Senate in LA.... and got MORE MEDIA COVERAGE than any other Congressional candidate in 2016.... nevermind he finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote....

and the "debate" he attended had to FUDGE a POLL to allow him in....

David Duke is a joke.

His only supporters are black homosexuals, bigots, and transsexuals.....
The No True Scotsman (NTS) fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when a debater defends the generalization of a group by excluding counter-examples from it. For example, it is common to argue that "all members of [my religion] are fundamentally good", and then to abandon all bad individuals as "not true [my-religion]-people". This can occur in two ways:
  1. During argument, someone re-defines the group in order to exclude counter-examples. Instead of backing down from "all groupmembers are X" to "most groupmembers are X", the debater simply redefines the group.[2][3]
  2. Before argument, someone preemptively defines some group such that the group definitionally must be entirely "good" or entirely "bad". However, this definition was created arbitrarily for this defensive purpose, rather than based on the actual qualities of the group.[4]
NTS can be thought of as a form of inverted cherry picking, where instead of selecting favourable examples, one rejects unfavourable ones. The NTS fallacy paves the path to other logical fallacies, such as letting the "best" member of a group represent it. Thanks to these remarkable qualities, the NTS fallacy is a vital tool in the promotion of denialism.

Trumpers again prove they live in fantasyland..
...says the nut job who still hasn't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....
You guys make up some funny shit. Honest is not big with trumpers.
Seriously? THAT is your response to pointing out you haven't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016 and are still unable to move on?!

Bwuhahahahaha......
Post where I have ever said that. Again, you don’t waste time with honesty.
Your posts are a daily tribute / demonstration of this fact...

'Nuff said....
Then it should be easy to find an example. I’m waiting.

Why make such a big deal over Duke? he has been around forever, has a small following & race is the issue. nothing new or interesting here.

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

Rather, David Duke is not a "patriotic European American," he is a pompous fool, a bigot, and a VERB....

First, the verb....

"Duke" - verb: pronounced "Duekkk" - to frame someone for being racist. Every time David Duke ran for Federal Office, all you needed was a name, address, and $200 in cash, and ya got 'em....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
No I didn't

drumroll...

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

David Duke isn't anyone who should be admired. He lost an easy election to crook Edwin Edwards. Then he ran for President in 1992, and failed to win a single delegate. Then his campaign got sued by 300+ who did get "Duked," and the ruling was that those folks got their names off the FEC donor list, but the Duke campaign was not liable, because.... drumroll....

[irrelevant sheet-shit omitted]

David Duke is a joke.

This may have been before your time but Steve McRacist --- that's what I called him, can't remember his real handle --- was on this board every day polishing the double knobs of Dukey, Rump and at least once, the Klan. Dukey (that's my name for him, child's word for turd) is the one who ordered Rump to tone down his criticism of the "Jews will not replace us" crowd, with this tweet from Charlottesville:

David-Duke.png

--- with which Rump hastily complied in a desperate-to-not-lose-his-base rambling rant, calling the Duke/Tiki torch/Dodge Challenger element "very fine people".

Dukey was also the object of Rumpian amnesia during his campaign --- "Well just so you understand I don';t know what you're even talking about" --- again in mortal fear of losing what he knows damn well is his base. And I mean "base" in both senses.

Yep, Duke did lose an election to Edwin Edwards. Our state was festooned with bumper stickers reading "Vote for the crook -- it's important". And that was why.

But the most recent Dukian irony is that, while Rump was running for POTUS and Dukey was running for Senate at the same time ........ Dukey the Klansman had more black support than Rump did. :rofl:

Rotsa ruck with your "No True Rumpbot" fallacy fantasy. Just because it's never worked before doesn't mean you can't do it. :)

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

First, the verb....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
No I didn't

drumroll...

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

The Duke Campaign was DUPED!!!!

Say that 10 times fast....

So Sheety pops out of the courtroom, declares himself innocent, and plans to run again.... not so fast...

Sheety had sold the KKK mailing list to... an undercover FBI... and then did not pay taxes (patriotic???)...
Into the CAN went the man from the Klan... to be joined later by that same Edwin Edwards....

Then Sheety got out, but not for long... Sheety was in trouble again... so he fled to RUSSIA (patriotic???)... where Vlad grabbed him by the sheet, and had him look at what happened on 911... so that Sheety now has one actual reason why he isn't completely worthless - he is a 911 TRUTHER....

So how did Sheety come back to the US with Federal warrants on him???

Sheety cut a deal with his biggest supporters... who brought him back for the sole purpose of race baiting off him....

Who cut the deal with Sheety to waive the charges and allow him back in the US without penalty???

Those who were obsessed with RACE BAITING.....

The THREE GAY MEN

and the worst bigot of a US Attorney General in US history

So Sheety got back, and in 2016 ran for US Senate in LA.... and got MORE MEDIA COVERAGE than any other Congressional candidate in 2016.... nevermind he finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote....

and the "debate" he attended had to FUDGE a POLL to allow him in....

David Duke is a joke.

Most People call out Fake MAGA Man on his David Duke Obsession.
MAGA Man is a KKK Operative who is doing what they always do, and that is to try to associate their targets and discredit them by attempting to get them branded as racists.

Fake MAGA MAN is a KKK Operative who's only job is to sow disinformation under the guise of being a Trump Supporter. These types of attacks come directly from The Democrat Party who publicly disavows The KKK but who founded them and works with them hand in hand to create Social Unrest and an atmosphere of fear and racial tension.

Everyone who likes duke, likes trump

FALSE

Cocksucker Obama and Bigot Holder don't like Trump

CNN doesn't like Trump

The local New Orleans TV station that fudged their poll to get Duke in the debate they were televising, they did so 100% for make the GOP look racist....

David Duke is a HATE HOAX.

Democrats LOVE HIM.

Link to ANY of that?

--- or did you think you wouldn't get challenged on bullshit?

This may have been before your time but Steve McRacist --- that's what I called him, can't remember his real handle --- was on this board every day polishing the double knobs of Dukey, Rump and at least once, the Klan.

YUP.... this is likely the SAME BLACK HOMO BIGOT posting under "White MAGA Man" now....

This may have been before your time but Steve McRacist --- that's what I called him, can't remember his real handle --- was on this board every day polishing the double knobs of Dukey, Rump and at least once, the Klan.

YUP.... this is likely the SAME BLACK HOMO BIGOT posting under "White MAGA Man" now....

Nnnnnope. Not the same poster, I know his style.

Oh and perhaps the sorriest thread McRacist ever created was when he took the time to open a thread here claiming he was having a heart attack. So........ that level of intellect.

or did you think you wouldn't get challenged on bullshit?

All true.

CNN gave more media coverage to one candidate who finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote than it did any other Congressional candidate in 2016..

In that Senate race, David Duke polled between 3% and 4% in every poll except one, where he got 5.1%, which was the local TV news channel poll with a 5% minimum support level for participating in the debate....

2016 United States Senate election in Louisiana - Wikipedia

Polling[edit]
Poll source Date(s)
administered
Sample
size
Margin of
error
Charles
Boustany (R)
Foster
Campbell (D)
David
Duke (R)
Caroline
Fayard (D)
John
Fleming (R)
John
Kennedy (R)
Rob
Maness (R)
Other Undecided
SurveyMonkey November 1–7, 2016 982 ± 4.6% 14% 13% 3% 21% 12% 21% 6% 4%[a] 6%
SurveyMonkey October 31 – November 6, 2016 840 ± 4.6% 15% 14% 3% 20% 11% 21% 6% 5%https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_Senate_election_in_Louisiana#cite_note-133 5%
SurveyMonkey October 28 – November 3, 2016 646 ± 4.6% 15% 14% 3% 19% 11% 21% 5% 4%[c] 8%
SurveyMonkey October 27 – November 2, 2016 546 ± 4.6% 13% 13% 3% 21% 12% 21% 5% 4%[d] 8%
SurveyMonkey October 26 – November 1, 2016 470 ± 4.6% 13% 13% 2% 21% 12% 23% 4% 3%[e] 9%
Southern Media and Opinion Research October 19–21, 2016 500 ± 4.4% 14% 16% — 12% 9% 22% — — 27%
The Times-Picayune/Lucid October 15–21, 2016 614 ± 3.0% 12% 17% 4% 12% 10% 18% 4% 7%[f] 17%
University of New Orleans October 15–21, 2016 603 ± 4.0% 15% 15% 2% 10% 11% 22% 4% 9%[g] 12%
FOX 8/Mason-Dixon October 20, 2016 625 ± 4.0% 11% 19% 5% 12% 10% 24% 3% 3%[h] 13%
Market Research Insight October 17–19, 2016 600 ± 4.0% 16% 14% — 12% 7% 17% — — 34%
JMC Analytics (R) October 11–15, 2016 800 ± 3.5% 16% 25% 3% 10% 16% 16% 3% 2% 10%
JMC Analytics (R) September 22–24, 2016 905 ± 3.3% 15% 15% 3% 12% 14% 11% 4% 1% 25%
Market Research Insight September 17–19, 2016 600 ± 4.0% 12% 10% — 11% 10% 18% — — 39%
Southern Media and Opinion Research September 15–17, 2016 500 ± 4.4% 15% 9% 3% 11% 8% 17% 3% 7%https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_Senate_election_in_Louisiana#cite_note-140 26%
Anzalone Liszt Grove Research (D) August 29 – September 1, 2016 605 ± 4.0% 13% 7% 3% 13% 6% 18% 4% 5%[j] 31%

Forum List

Back