No Prayer in Public Schools !

Yes, you use them a lot, along with your patented "...because I say so."

Chicks dig that. No, really.

You were doing well there for a second. What a shame.

What views have I attributed to you that you don't hold, and argued against in place of your real views?

What views have I attributed to you that you don't hold, and argued against in place of your real views?

daveman is whining is all, Dragon. He says people say certain things all the time when in fact the opposite is true, so he is falsely trying to excuse himself. Typical far left and far righty behavior.

That is only your misguided, bigoted analysis. I jumped on him for his lack of leadership.

Romney will not make those mistakes, and good Repubs expect you to vote for Romney if he is the candidate.
You're trying to run away from your statement again?

It never works, kid. You criticized Obama for not being far enough left. Own it.

You are in deflection, kiddo, and losing focus. You are saying things I did not say again, a typical far left and far right behavior.

I said he did not lead and used those as examples.

Now answer the question, because I am going to keep bringing it up until you do. :lol:
Yes, you were upset he wasn't leading the nation far enough left.

Why do you think you're fooling anyone, lefty?

daveman is whining is all, Dragon. He says people say certain things all the time when in fact the opposite is true, so he is falsely trying to excuse himself. Typical far left and far righty behavior.
Oh, look -- Jake is coming to the rescue of a fellow lefty. Gasp.

You're trying to run away from your statement again?

It never works, kid. You criticized Obama for not being far enough left. Own it.

You are in deflection, kiddo, and losing focus. You are saying things I did not say again, a typical far left and far right behavior.

Now answer the question, because I am going to keep bringing it up until you do. :lol:

You continue the lie of saying that I said something I did not.

I said that he failed in his leadership opportunities.

Romney will not fail, and you far righties will be excluded from policy making in a Romney administration. :lol:

Let's see your resume first.

Why? Are you considering hiring me for a project? I'm a freelance technical/creative/copywriter if you're looking for that, and in that case of course you can see my resume and portfolio. Otherwise I hardly think my resume is any of your business.

Last edited:

You continue the lie of saying that I said something I did not.

I said that he failed in his leadership opportunities.

Romney will not fail, and you far righties will be excluded from policy making in a Romney administration. :lol:
Yawn.

Why? Are you considering hiring me for a project? I'm a freelance technical/creative/copywriter if you're looking for that, and in that case of course you can see my resume and portfolio. Otherwise I hardly think my resume is any of your business.

Just looking for a basis for your claim of being better than anyone else.

So it looks like you're falling back on "Because I say so!!" yet again.

A daveman deflection unmasked. :lol:

The ruling means that religious groups cannot persecute non-religious or other religious groups.

In 1963 the Supreme Court ruled no prayer in public schools.

This has lead to many public schools not allowing Christians to pray at graduation ceremonies, to no prayers at sport events.
The idea is that Public Schools can not sponsor a religion.

But a public high school in Michigan which is 90% Muslim can.
Fordson High School - not a peep about this any where in the news.
No one is taking this on as a public school sponsoring a religion.
CBS: Muslims Students at Public School Pray Before Game - YouTube

Why is it that no one is taking this school to court?

Then people wonder why christians are saying this is war against christianty.

Muslim prayers aren't a threat to Satan.

He could care less if they pray in public.

You claimed I routinely made use of straw man fallacies. I asked you to demonstrate that I have ever done so to you. That is not claiming to be "better than anyone else." It's just asking you to prove your point.

Do so.

A daveman deflection unmasked. :lol:
No deflection. But your defense of a fellow leftist is noted. Again.

You claimed I routinely made use of straw man fallacies. I asked you to demonstrate that I have ever done so to you. That is not claiming to be "better than anyone else." It's just asking you to prove your point.

Do so.

I also claimed you relied heavily on the "Because I said so!" tactic.

You helped me prove that.

Meanwhile, your claim that conservatism is vague and amorphous is a strawman. While no one conservative believes in every tenet, there is indeed a defined structure to conservatism.

daveman's attacks are the poster boy for certain of the far righty nonsense that often afflects our discussion right along with the far lefty nonsense.

daveman will always "restate" what has been stated, often falsifying intentionally.

He is a homer for his side, and very rarely does he need to be taken seriously.

But toy with him, which he dearly likes, the attention in particular. :lol:

daveman's attacks are the poster boy for certain of the far righty nonsense that often afflects our discussion right along with the far lefty nonsense.

daveman will always "restate" what has been stated, often falsifying intentionally.

He is a homer for his side, and very rarely does he need to be taken seriously.

But toy with him, which he dearly likes, the attention in particular. :lol:
I'm sure the leftist Dragon will give you mucho rep points for your impassioned defense. :lol:

Forum List

Back