*Muslim Use Santa Imagery To Murder His Family Christmas Day 2011*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Now this is what I expect from islam the crap religion, if you even want to call it that???
2. These muslims from iran who lived down the road from here, ended up killing off each other and dragging Santa into it, the male head of house hold did this evil act, by wearing a Santa suit and offing his entire family on Christmas day, because he lost his house to the bank, he was foureclosed on and couldn't deal wih the shame, boo- freakin- hoo.
3. I knew there was something wrong with this story when I heard about it, but I held my fire.
4. But it has come to the surface from a local rag *star-telegram*, here that they were indeed *muslim crap*.
5. Evil people, who more or less didn't deserve to be murdered, but at same time didn't deserve to live amongst us Christian people here in North Texas.
6. Makes me sick we can no longer sling a dead cat in our city without hitting a freaking *muslim crap*.
7. LINK:Dad's "weird" text message referred to death in Grapevine, recipient says | Crime and Safe...

"the family was Muslim but celebrated Christmas as a cultural holiday. The parents were originally from Iran.

8. This was at the very end of the story, as if no one would ever read it.
9. And why does a *muslim crap* borrow our Christmas traditions?
10. That in itself is sick!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that.

1. Looks like I nailed it on this thread.
2. What else can be said?
3. Everyone agrees seeing there isn't a comment.
4. When muslims use the imagery of other peoples traditions, to murder each other, there is *NO* defense.
5. I stand on this side of this issue, and no one can stand on the other side of it and then look in the mirror afterwards, and feel justified doing so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did he kill his family because he is muslim, or because he is nuts? Was he inspired by a Santa who killed his wife last year and wasn't muslim?

Sorry bout that,

Did he kill his family because he is muslim, or because he is nuts? Was he inspired by a Santa who killed his wife last year and wasn't muslim?

1. He more than likely killed his family because he failed to maintain his mortgage, and the bank foreclosed on his mansion in Collyville.
2. Why didn't the sheriff go there and evict him, after his family moved out leaving him there by himself?
3. He squatted there for a fairly long period of time after being foreclosed on, why was that???
4. Ofcourse he was nuts, thats a given, anyone who can follow islam has to be, its that obvious its a lie, and based on hate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Even if everything you say is true, he didn't kill his family because he was muslim. Unless he was screaming Allah Akbar, all infidels must die, as he was shooting, his being muslim has nothing to do with this crime.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well if you are a muslim, and being disgraced, by losing your house, you pretty much have to kill everyone you love.
2. Its how muslims deal with defeat, if they have a major set back, like being foreclosed on, the way they deal with it is, kill everyone who knows about it who will look on you with an air of shame.
3. Kill the shame, end the disgrace, nice and clean, murder all the witnesses.
4. Its a muslim way of life, and its pure evil.
5. Maybe he could of found a way to get back on top, but he gave up, and his people along with himself had to die.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Now this is what I expect from islam the crap religion, if you even want to call it that???
2. These muslims from iran who lived down the road from here, ended up killing off each other and dragging Santa into it, the male head of house hold did this evil act, by wearing a Santa suit and offing his entire family on Christmas day, because he lost his house to the bank, he was foureclosed on and couldn't deal wih the shame, boo- freakin- hoo.
3. I knew there was something wrong with this story when I heard about it, but I held my fire.
4. But it has come to the surface from a local rag *star-telegram*, here that they were indeed *muslim crap*.
5. Evil people, who more or less didn't deserve to be murdered, but at same time didn't deserve to live amongst us Christian people here in North Texas.
6. Makes me sick we can no longer sling a dead cat in our city without hitting a freaking *muslim crap*.
7. LINK:Dad's "weird" text message referred to death in Grapevine, recipient says | Crime and Safe...

"the family was Muslim but celebrated Christmas as a cultural holiday. The parents were originally from Iran.

8. This was at the very end of the story, as if no one would ever read it.
9. And why does a *muslim crap* borrow our Christmas traditions?
10. That in itself is sick!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well I agree with you on one point, he was a muslim piece of crap.

Sorry bout that,

1. The islamic followers here won't pitch in to get all these dead folks buried.
2. They want us Christians to bury them.
3. Just wow.

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back