No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts

Politics Daily: No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts - Politics Daily- msnbc.com

Sarah Palin put the bull's-eye on 20 U.S. House races on her Facebook page last month, but didn't donate to favored candidates in those districts during the first quarter of the year.

Although her SarahPAC took in $400,000 in the first quarter and had more than $900,000 in the bank, it gave only $7,500 to candidates between January and the end of March, plus an additional $2,000 to two other PACs. None went to Republicans in the races she targeted.

So, who besides me, is completely and utterly shocked by this???:eusa_whistle:

I'm not--as we see in Florida, Arizona and now Colorado. The "certain" shoe in republican candidates--are falling behind in the polling data. In Colorado Ken Buck is looking very attractive to former L. Governor and well known--Jane Norton. Same thing is happening in Florida--Crist a certain shoe-in is having some major problems with his contender--and even John McCain is in trouble in his home state of Arizona. We are seeing this across the country.

THIS IS THE TEA PARTY. It's the first time in many decades that conservatives--(meaning tea partiers which is inclusive of democrats and independants) are actually looking very closely at these candidates within each district--and these "no-bodies" like Ken Buck and others are winning the STRAW polling data.

So no one, including Sarah Palin--wants to commit a lot of money to any candidate right now and that's a very smart thing to do. Who wants to throw money at a candidate that may very well LOSE in the primary? Save the money until there is a picked nominee--after the primaries.

Didn't Ron Paul just win a recent straw poll? You DO remember how well he eventually did in 2008, right?

When exactly is that election again?

You would have a valid point if it were now Thanksgiving and we found out she had made no donations. But as it is only April, one is forced to conclude that you have a severe case of auto-anal insertion of the head.

When exactly is that election again?

You would have a valid point if it were now Thanksgiving and we found out she had made no donations. But as it is only April, one may only conclude that you have a severe case of auto-anal insertion of the head.

That's right. My bad. The races haven't even STARTED yet. But if that is the case, why the polling data on potential GOP candidates as stated in a post above?

It's not that easy convincing a bunch of people to buy a book you only pretended to write.

Obama was able to accomplish that trick fairly handily (at lease as regards the gullible).

Back to the OP.

Sarah's PAC has a relatively small war chest at this point. It is very early in the election season to tell where the money will have the most impact. She's doing what I would do in her place, amassing some capital to use when it can make a difference.

Obama wrote his own books. If they had been written by someone else, it would have been impossible to keep it secret. You guys lie to yourselves.

Sarah Palin had the smarts to understand this which is why she was up front about her book being written by Lynn Vincent. She knew she would have been "caught" so she put herself into a position where she couldn't be. She told the truth. Unusual for so called Conservatives.

List of people who thus far care:

VaPudYank5150 - definitely cares, but also cares about his belly button lint...
gauxtohell - cares between studies of lesions and growths
nycarbineer - cares, but still carries a wallet picture of Palin to whack-off to on lunch breaks...
rdean - cares and claims to have scientific proof that everyone should care from 6% of scientists...

Last edited:
And here comes House right on cue with his personal insults. This is usually what happens when he is faced with facts that do not fit his agenda. Good show!

And here comes House right on cue with his personal insults. This is usually what happens when he is faced with facts that do not fit his agenda. Good show!

It is a pretty good show. Though sometimes absurd. Like the one where the girl had Wilson's Disease and her dementia took on the form of psychosis/antisocial personality type as opposed to what you expect with someone who had large deposits of copper in their brain, which is a virtually incoherent form of dementia.

It is a pretty good show. Though sometimes absurd. Like the one where the girl had Wilson's Disease and her dementia took on the form of psychosis/antisocial personality type as opposed to what you expect with someone who had large deposits of copper in their brain, which is a virtually incoherent form of dementia.

Yeah, but Cuddy's ass is sublime....

Did Palin give McCain any money? He's slipped in the polls since she went out and campaigned for him, it would be a hoot if she caused another NY23.

That's right. My bad. The races haven't even STARTED yet. But if that is the case, why the polling data on potential GOP candidates as stated in a post above?

Cuz independent pollsters do polls on topics about which they think people are interested?

There is no requirement, legal or moral that, just because somebody Does A Poll, anyone else is required to act.

It's not that easy convincing a bunch of people to buy a book you only pretended to write.

Obama was able to accomplish that trick fairly handily (at lease as regards the gullible).

Back to the OP.

Sarah's PAC has a relatively small war chest at this point. It is very early in the election season to tell where the money will have the most impact. She's doing what I would do in her place, amassing some capital to use when it can make a difference.

Obama wrote his own books. If they had been written by someone else, it would have been impossible to keep it secret. You guys lie to yourselves.

*cough* Bill Ayers *cough*

Last edited:

Yeah, but Cuddy's ass is sublime....

The woman who played the psychopath was pretty hot too.

My first patient on my previous rotation had dementia. Very sad.

How much did Obama give to candidates?

Just asking.

I'm wondering why you would think Sarah Palin needs to give money to anyone?

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Ummmm...because she said she would?

"I will not benefit financially from speaking at this event. My only goal is to support the grassroots activists who are fighting for responsible, limited government -- and our Constitution," she wrote."In that spirit, any compensation for my appearance will go right back to the cause."

FOXNews.com - Palin Defends Tea Party Convention, Says Speaking Fee Will Go to the 'Cause'

Sarah Palin is NOT the RNC---:lol::lol: She is not required to donate anything--but stated that she would. But again--why would she donate any money to any candidate right now--knowing that republican--hardly known--republican candidates are winning straw polls at these conventions.

She would be very wise to wait until after the primaries and then donate.

Last edited:
And why should outside money influence any of these districts? Why should I have a say on who is elected a representative in California?

A little early with the primaries not even in full swing yet. I'd wait and see where the money can do the most good, then write the checks. For example, with Stupak's district, I'll wait and see which candidate is the most conservative after the primary and mail one in then.

Is that all that you think should matter? Or what should matter most? What if the most conservative is a lunatic? Or is a complete moron? I've met people on the same 'side' as I am politically, but I wouldn't want them running a dog pound.

Back to the OP.

*cough* Bill Ayers *cough*

You must be feeling pretty embarassed to fall back on that one.....

How much did Obama give to candidates?

Just asking.

I'm wondering why you would think Sarah Palin needs to give money to anyone?

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Ummmm...because she said she would?

"I will not benefit financially from speaking at this event. My only goal is to support the grassroots activists who are fighting for responsible, limited government -- and our Constitution," she wrote."In that spirit, any compensation for my appearance will go right back to the cause."

FOXNews.com - Palin Defends Tea Party Convention, Says Speaking Fee Will Go to the 'Cause'

The cause can cover alot of area....not specifically what you claim it should.

How many candidates are currently running as members of the "TEA-PARTY"????

How many Republicans follow the Tea-party platform?

From what I've heard if the GOP doesn't get their shit together many conservatives like Palin and Sean Hannity intend on supporting someone outside of the GOP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back