No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts

By then, what do you think the "Candidates supported"/"shoes purchased" ratio will be? Greater than, equal to, or less than 1?

That depends...

Are we using the new 0bama "Created or Saved" math?

Neither. We'll rely on the tried and true "dollars spent" meter.

So if Palin spends $5000 on shoes and $500 in donations the Candidate/shoe ratio is 500/5000 = .1. Less than 1.

Well, Come november you just tally all those numbers with verifiable sources and I'm sure someone will come along who gives a shit... Sounds like a worthwhile task for you... Good luck...

PM the OP and Autozona when you have everything compiled - I'm sure they'll at least be interested...

That depends...

Are we using the new 0bama "Created or Saved" math?

So if Palin spends $5000 on shoes and $500 in donations the Candidate/shoe ratio is 500/5000 = .1. Less than 1.

Well, Come november you just tally all those numbers with verifiable sources and I'm sure someone will come along who gives a shit... Sounds like a worthwhile task for you... Good luck...

PM the OP and Autozona when you have everything compiled - I'm sure they'll at least be interested...

If you weren't interested, why did you jump on board the thread?

Though, it will be relatively easy to find out how much Palin's PAC has done with it's money. I believe that would be public record.

If you weren't interested, why did you jump on board the thread?
I post in a variety of threads... I start with the thread title, take a look at the OP and then determine if I have any interest in the topic... Sometimes I am compelled to offer a comment or two, but it doesn't guarantee I'm interested in the topic... Isn't that how most people operate here?

Are you saying you really honestly and seriously care about how much $ Palin spends on campaigns?

Life's too short, man...

Though, it will be relatively easy to find out how much Palin's PAC has done with it's money. I believe that would be public record.
You're more than welcome to pursue your own interests... I'm sure it will make a difference in someone's life somewhere... Personally, I think you should find a hobby or something... just sayin'...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't she promise to donate all of the $150,000.00 she got for speaking at the Tea Bagger convention to help out their candidates?

I am not 100% sure, but I think you are right.

What does it matter, though? The woman is in it for the $.

Can't say I blame her. I just find the cognitive dissonance of her acolytes to be amusing.

I was just wondering how this made the Tea Bagger stalwarts like Cali-G and Xenophon feel?

Sinatra's pissed, he picked up 500 returnable cans along the highway so he could donate 25 bucks to SarahPAC.

Are you saying you really honestly and seriously care about how much $ Palin spends on campaigns?

Life's too short, man...

Yes.

You're more than welcome to pursue your own interests... I'm sure it will make a difference in someone's life somewhere... Personally, I think you should find a hobby or something... just sayin'...

I do this when I am not studying medicine. I study medicine so that one day I don't have to play a Dr. on the internet.

Life's too short, man...

Yes.

Good for you... That's fucked up, but hey - good for you...

I do this when I am not studying medicine. I study medicine so that one day I don't have to play a Dr. on the internet.
I don't play a doctor on the internet - I just like the show...

You should keep studying medicine... Worrying about Palin's PAC expenditures isn't going to pay those loans back, though...

Last edited:
Since the tea Party has its own forum, we are back to Sarah threads now I see.

Anything to keep people from discussing the ineptitude of Barry!

So, you disagree with the story? Didn't Sarah Palin say she would donate all of her $150,000.00 speaking fee to Republicans and/or conservatives for the 2010 races? Time for her to put up or shut up, wouldn't you say?

So, you disagree with the story? Didn't Sarah Palin say she would donate all of her $150,000.00 speaking fee to Republicans and/or conservatives for the 2010 races? Time for her to put up or shut up, wouldn't you say?

How long did 0bama take to fork over the Peace Prize money? I think Palin is well within the limits shown by 0bama. Again, why would you donate so early? Pick the strongest who survive the primaries.

Barry took nearly a million from Goldman sachs, did he give it back?

And don't you think that is a more important story.

How long did 0bama take to fork over the Peace Prize money? I think Palin is well within the limits shown by 0bama. Again, why would you donate so early? Pick the strongest who survive the primaries.

Don't interrupt the fauxtrage....

Don't interrupt the fauxtrage....

My bad. Play through.

The 12 million is impressive, but what really told me Palin has it going on is the contract with the bendy straw provision.

Politics Daily: No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts - Politics Daily- msnbc.com

Sarah Palin put the bull's-eye on 20 U.S. House races on her Facebook page last month, but didn't donate to favored candidates in those districts during the first quarter of the year.

Although her SarahPAC took in $400,000 in the first quarter and had more than $900,000 in the bank, it gave only $7,500 to candidates between January and the end of March, plus an additional $2,000 to two other PACs. None went to Republicans in the races she targeted.

So, who besides me, is completely and utterly shocked by this???:eusa_whistle:

How much did Obama give to candidates?

Just asking.

I'm wondering why you would think Sarah Palin needs to give money to anyone?

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Politics Daily: No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts - Politics Daily- msnbc.com

Sarah Palin put the bull's-eye on 20 U.S. House races on her Facebook page last month, but didn't donate to favored candidates in those districts during the first quarter of the year.

Although her SarahPAC took in $400,000 in the first quarter and had more than $900,000 in the bank, it gave only $7,500 to candidates between January and the end of March, plus an additional $2,000 to two other PACs. None went to Republicans in the races she targeted.

I'm not--as we see in Florida, Arizona and now Colorado. The "certain" shoe in republican candidates--are falling behind in the polling data. In Colorado Ken Buck is looking very attractive to former L. Governor and well known--Jane Norton. Same thing is happening in Florida--Crist a certain shoe-in is having some major problems with his contender--and even John McCain is in trouble in his home state of Arizona. We are seeing this across the country.

THIS IS THE TEA PARTY. It's the first time in many decades that conservatives--(meaning tea partiers which is inclusive of democrats and independants) are actually looking very closely at these candidates within each district--and these "no-bodies" like Ken Buck and others are winning the STRAW polling data.

So no one, including Sarah Palin--wants to commit a lot of money to any candidate right now and that's a very smart thing to do. Who wants to throw money at a candidate that may very well LOSE in the primary? Save the money until there is a picked nominee--after the primaries.

Last edited:

How much did Obama give to candidates?

Just asking.

I'm wondering why you would think Sarah Palin needs to give money to anyone?

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Ummmm...because she said she would?

"I will not benefit financially from speaking at this event. My only goal is to support the grassroots activists who are fighting for responsible, limited government -- and our Constitution," she wrote."In that spirit, any compensation for my appearance will go right back to the cause."

FOXNews.com - Palin Defends Tea Party Convention, Says Speaking Fee Will Go to the 'Cause'

Forum List

Back