No Palin cash to candidates in targeted districts

How much did Obama give to candidates?

Just asking.

I'm wondering why you would think Sarah Palin needs to give money to anyone?

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Ummmm...because she said she would?

"I will not benefit financially from speaking at this event. My only goal is to support the grassroots activists who are fighting for responsible, limited government -- and our Constitution," she wrote."In that spirit, any compensation for my appearance will go right back to the cause."

FOXNews.com - Palin Defends Tea Party Convention, Says Speaking Fee Will Go to the 'Cause'

The cause can cover alot of area....not specifically what you claim it should.

How many candidates are currently running as members of the "TEA-PARTY"????

How many Republicans follow the Tea-party platform?

From what I've heard if the GOP doesn't get their shit together many conservatives like Palin and Sean Hannity intend on supporting someone outside of the GOP.

Oh yeah....THAT shoudl help. Not only Caribou Barbie, but Sean Hannity too?? Can you say NY23? And how is McCain doing these days?

Hang in there Yank.

NOv is gettin getting closer.

I'm sure Palin, the RNC and the DNC will start funding soon. In the case of the RNC and DNC they will be picking who they want to fund. Palin will decide who her Pac will support.

All will be revealed.

You will then be free to critique all. LOL

As for McCain and Hannity?? Well, I for one, don't give a shit.

Just asking.

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

"I will not benefit financially from speaking at this event. My only goal is to support the grassroots activists who are fighting for responsible, limited government -- and our Constitution," she wrote."In that spirit, any compensation for my appearance will go right back to the cause."

FOXNews.com - Palin Defends Tea Party Convention, Says Speaking Fee Will Go to the 'Cause'

Sarah Palin is NOT the RNC---:lol::lol: She is not required to donate anything--but stated that she would. But again--why would she donate any money to any candidate right now--knowing that republican--hardly known--republican candidates are winning straw polls at these conventions.

She would be very wise to wait until after the primaries and then donate.

I think when you form a PAC that solicits donations on the promise that you will be supporting conservative candidates, then uh, yeah, you are expected at least to do what you promised.

I think when you form a PAC that solicits donations on the promise that you will be supporting conservative candidates, then uh, yeah, you are expected at least to do what you promised.

Since when do promises matter to you democratics?

you mean promises like bush conducting a 'humble foreign policy'?

or promises like him being 'a uniter, not a divider' or making government smaller?

Honestly? I know YOU are no Palin fan by any stretch of the imagination, but do you or any in your group(s) feel even a little taken advantage of by her?

0bama bent you guys over. By comparision, Palin is a saint.

A saint? You mean she's someone of high stature in the Catholic Church? Talk about getting bent over...

The Catholics aren't the only ones who recognize saints. Deflection from the subject huh? Still drinking the Kool-Aid with no complaints about 0bama?

you mean promises like bush conducting a 'humble foreign policy'?

or promises like him being 'a uniter, not a divider' or making government smaller?

Yes, exactly...

So promises matter now or not?

What's democratics mean? Is that something you heard on the radio?
Would you prefer "leftoids"?

Do you hold all politicians to their promises, or just those on the right?

I listen to music on the radio...

Just asking.

Is she the RNC?

I'm just asking.

Sarah Palin is NOT the RNC---:lol::lol: She is not required to donate anything--but stated that she would. But again--why would she donate any money to any candidate right now--knowing that republican--hardly known--republican candidates are winning straw polls at these conventions.

So, because she is not the RNC and is not REQUIRED to donate anything, are you saying we cannot take Palin at her word?

The cause can cover alot of area....not specifically what you claim it should.

How many candidates are currently running as members of the "TEA-PARTY"????

How many Republicans follow the Tea-party platform?

From what I've heard if the GOP doesn't get their shit together many conservatives like Palin and Sean Hannity intend on supporting someone outside of the GOP.

Oh yeah....THAT shoudl help. Not only Caribou Barbie, but Sean Hannity too?? Can you say NY23? And how is McCain doing these days?

Honestly...I don't know and I don't care. He's not my guy anyway.

He's what's wrong with the GOP.

McCain isn't a true conservative...he's a moderate.

You'd be better off if she didn't donate. This is going to get funny when the money gets spent and the libs drop like flies.

How much of Barak Hussein's personal money has he donated to democrat candidates?

Forum List

Back