No, Paedophiles Are Not Homosexual

Instead of being ostracized like the KKK, organizations like NAMBLA (north american man boy love association) are part of the democrat party base. Anybody who thinks that men who molest boys are not homosexual needs their political parts reexamined.

Ah...another ignoramus joins the discussion. Please explain to the class your expertise on NAMBLA.

Most NAMBLA folks identify with libertarian groups.

If this were really true, rapists would target men and women equally. Pedophiles would target girls and boys equally.

They don't. So, its not.

Mark
u

Read the study. Paedophiles target what's available.

little-frankie.jpg

Post all of the pictures you want of yourself. I'm married, therefore, not interested.

No, I just think it the bad thing to do to label everyone into a neat little box. There are many pedophiles...males abusing female little girls...males abusing little boys...women abusing little girls or boys...they are pedophiles. They want children. Period. Just as rapists aren't wanting sex by force necessarily...they want POWER and CONTROL.

If this were really true, rapists would target men and women equally. Pedophiles would target girls and boys equally.

They don't. So, its not.

Mark

Really? When I read the papers, say about a pedophile priest, they target one gender, and one gender alone to attack.

Many pedophiles, in fact, consider themselves to be homosexual. A study of 229 convicted child molesters in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

Are you saying these pedophiles are wrong?

Mark

If it is a 17year old boy, then he most likely is a pedohile. Children without being fully developed is what pedophiles aim for. Gay men want other gay MEN.

Not so. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. a 17 year old is post pubescent.
If a guy is attracted to that, he's gay. If he's attracted to a teenage or close to teen boy, he's gay.

Pedo's are the ones gunning for the under 10 crowd, what you are describing is a pederast.

I agree with martybegan and it made me throw up more than a little in my mouth.

No no ... I'm okay. Thanks very much for your concern but a little mouthwash and I'll be fine.

Instead of being ostracized like the KKK, organizations like NAMBLA (north american man boy love association) are part of the democrat party base. Anybody who thinks that men who molest boys are not homosexual needs their political parts reexamined.

Ah...another ignoramus joins the discussion. Please explain to the class your expertise on NAMBLA.

Well, they were part and parcel of the gay rights movement.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For years.

Mark

Oy. Preying on children is a crime. And anyone that thinks it is not is a sicko. So yeah..I'd like to see them dead.

For years.

Mark

And what is the purpose of NAMBLA?

For years.

Mark

From my link:

NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships.

Looks like gay sex with male children to me. What does it say to you?

Mark

For years.

Mark

From my link:

NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships.

Mark

NAMBLA are pedophiles. Pedophiles are not representative of the general population of gays. why do loons keep lying about this?

does it make you feel better somehow?

From my link:

Mark

NAMBLA are pedophiles. Pedophiles are not representative of the general population of gays. why do loons keep lying about this?

No. Logic and common sense are my guide. Just so you know, I have never said that the "general population" of gay men are pedophiles, but, I will state that gay men make up an inordinate share of the pedophile population.

Mark

From my link:

Mark

They are interested in pubescent and post pubescent boys beneath the age of consent, not pre pubescent children. They are pederasts, not pedophiles, there is a difference.

If it is a 17year old boy, then he most likely is a pedohile. Children without being fully developed is what pedophiles aim for. Gay men want other gay MEN.

Not so. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. a 17 year old is post pubescent.
If a guy is attracted to that, he's gay. If he's attracted to a teenage or close to teen boy, he's gay.

Pedo's are the ones gunning for the under 10 crowd, what you are describing is a pederast.

I agree with martybegan and it made me throw up more than a little in my mouth.

No no ... I'm okay. Thanks very much for your concern but a little mouthwash and I'll be fine.

You are still a gutless prick.

Even the most tolerant country on earth like the US would not force little Girls like the Girl Scouts and the Brownies to be supervised by men. Most sane women and mothers would be horrified if a man supervised young girls at a dance or an outing. The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds. God bless the BSA.

They don't. So, its not.

Mark

Really? When I read the papers, say about a pedophile priest, they target one gender, and one gender alone to attack.

Many pedophiles, in fact, consider themselves to be homosexual. A study of 229 convicted child molesters in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

Are you saying these pedophiles are wrong? Mark

They don't describe themselves as pedophiles.

Please give us a full cite if you can't give us a link.

For years.

Mark

Can you give us a more objective cite? I think your statement is thirty years out of date.

From my link:

Mark

No. Logic and common sense are my guide. Just so you know, I have never said that the "general population" of gay men are pedophiles, but, I will state that gay men make up an inordinate share of the pedophile population.

Mark

Define "inordinate share" and give links that back up your assertion.

The following is a lie: "The dirty little secret is that the democrat party would risk the lives and sanity of American boys when they cave in to the homosexual lobbyists who think that radical homosexuals should be given free hunting grounds."

Neither party would risk the lives of children.

BSA is independent of either party: end of story.

Are you saying these pedophiles are wrong? Mark

They don't describe themselves as pedophiles.

Please give us a full cite if you can't give us a link.

Hmm. So, they were convicted of molesting children, and they identify as homosexual. Are you saying they are not pedophiles?

Archives of Sexual Behavior - incl. option to publish open access

Mark

Forum List

Back