No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

As long as hard core right wing evangelical christians drive the republican agenda i can NEVER vote for them.

Do you wear a dress and want to shit next to little girls?
Why do you hate morality, decency and normalcy?

Who is going to watch an hour and a half video.

Republicans side with the guy who sides with Russia. Have you noticed?

DxSiHpFWwAIL2pK.jpg

DxSfB9iW0Agbb7G.jpg

You can't wrap US Patriotism up in the Russian flag.

It doesn't work that way.

amarsharussia.gif

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

As long as hard core right wing evangelical christians drive the republican agenda i can NEVER vote for them.

And that comment explains why you are trying to attract and encourage low information voters to adopt your point of view and why you won't watch the video.

The Right Wing was once in charge of things and we allowed the Left Wing to have enough freedom to do as they wished without stopping them.

And look at what resulted from it.

They are now run by Communists and Islamists who are both trying to invalidate the Constitution by using it's protections to keep from being stopped.

the right wing is clueless and Causeless. storytelling in a vacuum of special pleading is what they are best at.

we could almost make, zero point modules with all of the right wing special pleading in a vacuum.

So far I would win my bet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

in right wing fantasy, all things are possible.

the right wing is clueless and Causeless. storytelling in a vacuum of special pleading is what they are best at.

we could almost make, zero point modules with all of the right wing special pleading in a vacuum.

So far I would win my bet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

in right wing fantasy, all things are possible.

You are projecting your side's self assessment onto us, as is typical.

And by so doing, you learn how best to reply when the criticism is aimed at you.

Only people that vote for my team ‘truly’ loves America.

One might think that because the other side makes a claim that it automatically invalidates the claim of the one who is right.

I can substantiate my belief that those who disagree with my point of view do not love America.

Tell me when you are ready to accept my argument.

One might think that because the other side makes a claim that it automatically invalidates the claim of the one who is right.

I can substantiate my belief that those who disagree with my point of view do not love America.

Nope. The people that support my point of view love America. Yours don't.

*Being a blind partisan is sort of fun*

anybody can talk.

why not muster and be necessary to the security of a free State? gun lovers should (automatically be registered to vote and for the militia).

Strawman fallacy.

You misunderestimate it.

Conservatives have been propagating the lie that ‘the left’ is ‘un-American’ for years – no one believes that lie, and conservatives succeed in only making themselves look that much more dishonest and ridiculous.

Sounds very cheerleaderish or like a teenage girl worshiping Donny Osmond to have such a good / bad view of our political system.

Sounds very cheerleaderish or like a teenage girl worshiping Donny Osmond to have such a good / bad view of our political system.

You can't refute it with facts, so you try to discredit the information so the weak minded will avoid your criticisms.

Here is a message to those who are worried about that: I will defend the video and Toronado3800 will not be able to pick on you without being challenged by strong minded Conservatives.

:2up:

One does wonder where they come up with this shit.

History books, videos and audio recordings and on the internet is where we come up with this stuff.

Sounds like you have been around Liberals so long you seem to believe ALL Americans are imbecilic.

I say this calls for a show-down.

Is there an accepted venue or format at this forum for a mano-a mano face off?

Is there an accepted venue or format for a mano-a mano face off?

No thanks. I am sorry. There is nothing you could ever say to convince me that your side loves America. Only my side does.

Strawman fallacy.

You misunderestimate it.

Conservatives have been propagating the lie that ‘the left’ is ‘un-American’ for years – no one believes that lie, and conservatives succeed in only making themselves look that much more dishonest and ridiculous.

If what you say is true, you will be able to refute the video (or even some parts of it) with facts supported by links.

I am ready when you are.

Is there an accepted venue or format for a mano-a mano face off?

No thanks. I am sorry. There is nothing you could ever say to convince me that your side loves America. Only my side does.

I don't need to convince you that I am right.

I only need to convince the readers that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back