No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

Remember this. During the shutdown, Pelosi was getting paid. Trump wasn't.
So? It’s trump’s choice to donate his paycheck. This situation where Pelosi gets paid and trump doesn’t occurs even when there is no shutdown.

Do you see now why I told you to look in a mirror to see an example of an ignorant conservative?
So why doesn't Pelosi show solidarity with the unpaid government workers by not taking any pay? She's a typical greedy rich hypocritical Democrat.
LOLOL

Getting paid under these circumstances makes her a “typical greedy rich hypocritical Democrat,” does it?

Then using your logic, that makes the hundreds of Republicans in Congress, “typical greedy rich hypocritical Democrats.”
Always deflecting and pointing fingers to cover for your hypocrisy.
LOLOL

I was using your logic. If that makes me a hypocrite, you’re tacitly confessing you’re the hypocrite.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

As long as hard core right wing evangelical christians drive the republican agenda i can NEVER vote for them.

Do you wear a dress and want to shit next to little girls?
Why do you hate morality, decency and normalcy?

Why ask me such a question?

I'm not a Republican.

DxkjgEtW0AIIb1J.jpg

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Read 45 declarations of communist takeover, because it was clearly adopted by progs. The OP is wise to bet one USA minted penny, because progs only do what they're told, they bite the hand that feeds them, and find comfort in rejecting their own.

Read 45 declarations of communist takeover, because it was clearly adopted by progs. The OP is wise to bet one USA minted penny, because progs only do what they're told, they bite the hand that feeds them, and find comfort in rejecting their own.

Please, identify more clearly your alliegiance.

As long as hard core right wing evangelical christians drive the republican agenda i can NEVER vote for them.

Do you wear a dress and want to shit next to little girls?

Why ask me such a question?

I'm not a Republican.

DxkjgEtW0AIIb1J.jpg

Who is going to watch an hour and a half video.

Republicans side with the guy who sides with Russia. Have you noticed?

DxSiHpFWwAIL2pK.jpg

DxSfB9iW0Agbb7G.jpg

You can't wrap US Patriotism up in the Russian flag.

It doesn't work that way.

View attachment 241293
We refuse to play Republican.........er......I mean stupid.
DxZKRy4WoAIyzeA.jpg

AmyzheD.jpg

DEANRD4.gif

It is predicated on the country being not Islamist or Communist or Anarchist ruled.

You should learn what we now know about your ilk.
Nope. It’s predicated on a bullshit quote, falsely attributed to Stalin. But seeing as how you live in a bubble of denial, I can see why you don’t mind being controlled by prooaganda.

That response tells us all why you believe the way you do.

You are an idiot.

And now leave.
Why would I leave when you Russian bot wannabes provide me sooo much entertainment? :dunno:
You hate America. Admit it.
Nope, I love America. I don’t even hate conservatives. I pity them and their boundless ignorance.
You need to conceal your animus, and you try to do so.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back