No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

Only people that vote for my team ‘truly’ loves America.

One might think that because the other side makes a claim that it automatically invalidates the claim of the one who is right.

I can substantiate my belief that those who disagree with my point of view do not love America.

Tell me when you are ready to accept my argument.

Nope. The people that support my point of view love America. Yours don't.

*Being a blind partisan is sort of fun*

I say this calls for a show-down.

Is there an accepted venue or format for a mano-a mano face off?

No thanks. I am sorry. There is nothing you could ever say to convince me that your side loves America. Only my side does.

I don't need to convince you that I am right.

I only need to convince the readers that you are wrong.

Any reader that would dare not share my views also hates America. I’ve told you this already: the only people that love America agree with me.

One might think that because the other side makes a claim that it automatically invalidates the claim of the one who is right.

I can substantiate my belief that those who disagree with my point of view do not love America.

Tell me when you are ready to accept my argument.

Nope. The people that support my point of view love America. Yours don't.

*Being a blind partisan is sort of fun*

I say this calls for a show-down.

Is there an accepted venue or format for a mano-a mano face off?

No thanks. I am sorry. There is nothing you could ever say to convince me that your side loves America. Only my side does.

I don't need to convince you that I am right.

Any reader that would dare not share my views also hates America. I’ve told you this already: the only people that love America agree with me.

Tell me when you are ready to accept my argument. Nope. The people that support my point of view love America. Yours don't.

*Being a blind partisan is sort of fun* I say this calls for a show-down.

Is there an accepted venue or format for a mano-a mano face off? No thanks. I am sorry. There is nothing you could ever say to convince me that your side loves America. Only my side does. I don't need to convince you that I am right.

Here, just repost this cut n paste.

It will save us time, if not bandwidth.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I am so sorry that you can't get your head out your ass but that is not what democrats are.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

and the republicans are all a part of it

No, Leftists are.

Okay.

Now your turn.

their record says different

No, the Leftist's record proves it.

Now your turn again.

No, Leftists are.

Okay.

Now your turn.

Now your turn again.

it can be both,,,and is

I am so sorry that you can't get your head out your ass but that is not what democrats are.

You are speaking for how many Democrats?

Certainly not the ones who are in charge.

You are one of those who listen to them attentively, I would guess, and then follow their lead, obediently.

You are speaking for how many Democrats?

Certainly not the ones who are in charge.

You are one of those who listen to them attentively, I would guess, and then follow their lead, obediently.

You don't vote for who is in charge, you vote for who serves them.

No, Leftists are.

Okay.

Now your turn.

Now your turn again.

it can be both,,,and is

And to stop the insanity it behooves us to follow the advice in the video.

No, Leftists are.

Okay.

Now your turn.

Now your turn again.

it can be both,,,and is

not if its only focused on democrats

BECAUSE MY TEAM IS THE BESTEST AND THE SMARTEST I TELL YOU

You post like someone who has built their cabin on the faulty premise that both sides are equally right or equally wrong.

And the reality is that the Left is wrong and if they were stopped from trying to impose their bizarre, radical, bankrupt and dangerous ideology on America, we would return to our middle path of fulfilling all of the promises in the Constitution.

Do you support equality?

No, Leftists are.

Okay.

Now your turn.

Now your turn again.

it can be both,,,and is

not if its only focused on democrats

Is THAT what the video advises?

LOLOL

:10:

BECAUSE MY TEAM IS THE BESTEST AND THE SMARTEST I TELL YOU

You post like someone who has built their cabin on the faulty premise that both sides are equally right or equally wrong.

And the reality is that the Left is wrong and if they were stopped from trying to impose their bizarre, radical, bankrupt and dangerous ideology on America, we would return to our middle path of fulfilling all of the promises in the Constitution.

Do you support equality?
The tribes are not "equally" bad, especially since there is no way to make such a determination. So I've never said that.

They do share many regular behaviors, however, and they always get defensive when I point that fact out.

Forum List

Back