No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I think the way it was actually pitched was that anyone can vote for whomever they choose.

Only people that vote for my team ‘truly’ loves America.

Most of the time, a Republican moves left and a Democrat moves right after a presidential election. This comes with the realization that he is now president of ALL the citizens.

Republicans side with the guy who sides with Russia. Have you noticed?

DxSiHpFWwAIL2pK.jpg

DxSfB9iW0Agbb7G.jpg

You can't wrap US Patriotism up in the Russian flag.

It doesn't work that way.

I think the way it was actually pitched was that anyone can vote for whomever they choose.

That is the ONE thing all our country's enemies' hopes rest upon.

John Adams Quotes. "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Immoral, irreligious and Islamist attackers are trying to use our Constitution to bring down America by using the sanctuary of the Constitution as their safe space and staging area.

John Adams Quotes. "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Immoral, irreligious and Islamist attackers are trying to use our Constitution to bring down America by using the sanctuary of the Constitution as their safe space and staging area.
Fuck the constitution. It justified genocide, slaughter, slavery, identity politics and it was fashioned by the colonial aristocracy to subjugate the lower classes

Fixed.

"You can't wrap a frame -up of the President and an attempted coup d' etat US Patriotism up in the Russian flag.

It doesn't work that way."

Fixed.

"You can't wrap a frame -up of the President and an attempted coup d' etat US Patriotism up in the Russian flag.

Capital knows no nationalism, that is for the unsubstantial people to buy into.

Fuck the constitution. It justified genocide, slaughter, slavery, identity politics and it was fashioned by the colonial aristocracy to subjugate the lower classes

Haha...what a surprise....the dude always begging for free shit hates the very document which made America the greatest nation in the world. So fucking weird.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

As long as hard core right wing evangelical christians drive the republican agenda i can NEVER vote for them.

the right wing is clueless and Causeless. storytelling in a vacuum of special pleading is what they are best at.

we could almost make, zero point modules with all of the right wing special pleading in a vacuum.

Fixed.

Capital knows no nationalism, that is for the unsubstantial people to buy into.

Nope, let's not get the discussion stalled in the tall grass of an in-depth economics discussion.

The founders did not have your philosophy in mind when they created this country.

Shoo.

LOLOL

the right wing is clueless and Causeless. storytelling in a vacuum of special pleading is what they are best at.

we could almost make, zero point modules with all of the right wing special pleading in a vacuum.

So far I would win my bet.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back