No-one was hurt in the "Watergate" scandal

I think Dante needs an afternoon nap.

Everyone lower their voices....ssshhh
:eusa_shhh:
danterats.jpg

The comment was stupid is what it was by you. What does any of that have to do with Watergate.

Stay focused.

The Bush administration systematically covered up Pat Tillman's death. Evidence of a cover-up is beyond dispute. The fact that you did not and would never call your own party on their corruption places a massive asterisk on this thread. Not one conservative had the courage to call their own party on this. Not one. The LEFT denied LBJ a second term because of Vietnam. Republican voters would never act against a sitting president prior to lame duck status. We will not see one Tea Party protest against President Romney's big spending. America has been punk'd so terribly by these instruments of big government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EwReGl88o&feature=related]How they lied when Pat Tillman Died - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The comment was stupid is what it was by you. What does any of that have to do with Watergate.

Stay focused.

I quoted the results of the presidential election of 1968, agreeing with you that there was no ass handed to anyone by anyone.

As an aside, I expressed my opinion that if Lee Harvey Oswald had not assassinated Kennedy, Kennedy probably would have been shot by a jealous husband or die of venereal disease. After all, he was an incorrigible and sickening and immoral womanizer.

Every single thread goes off the rail after a few posts.

OK, I missed that, and I acted like an ass. My apology to you, FJO. I was wrong.

And the president had to resign.

Yet there is a much worse event that took place in Libya on 9-11-2012

Watergate was a criminal enterprise directed out of the White House and reelection committee. The GOP Burglarized Democratic party headquarters.

Libya? No crime out of the WH

:badgrin:

eeUUUwww - You KNOW how the rw's HATE facts.

"No one was hurt in the Watergate Scandal"

Setting aside the various convictions for their criminal activities and the hurt and pain this caused their families... Sure, I guess a person could say "no one was hurt..."

Then again...

If you consider the damage done to the office of the President, damage that lingers, IMO, to this very day, and if you consider the loss of the trust the American people had for the office of the President, one might argue that we were all hurt...

In other words, no one was hurt, you fucking douche nozzle.

In future, arguments that attempt to redefine commonly understood English words will receive similar treatment.

Nonstory here. Let's move on. The GOP cannot use the tragedy in Benghazi as a positive strategy in this campaign.

The GOP needs to concentrate on the economic, leaving alone foreign affairs and any suggestion of racism.

The GOP will survive just fine without the advice of a disingenuous weasel like you.

Watergate was a criminal enterprise directed out of the White House and reelection committee. The GOP Burglarized Democratic party headquarters.

Wrong, douche nozzle. Try to post without making up your facts as you go along.

OK, I missed that, and I acted like an ass. My apology to you, FJO. I was wrong.

Gotta say ...

I haven't read this entire thread so, in all honesty, I'm not completely sure what passed between you. What I gave you a "thanks" for is the up front and honest apology. We don't see that very often on this board and I admire you for it.

Nonstory here. Let's move on. The GOP cannot use the tragedy in Benghazi as a positive strategy in this campaign.

The GOP needs to concentrate on the economic, leaving alone foreign affairs and any suggestion of racism.

The GOP will survive just fine without the advice of a disingenuous weasel like you.

You're right. That's what the GObP is doing == surviving.

Its the GOP that is long dead and we're worse off for its death.

Don't believe me? Look at your lying stinking candidate. He's a disease that your party wants to unleash on us.

Look back at old GOP candidates. They would have scorned his dishonesty and laughed at the very thought of him as president of the United States.

yeah, I know - As usual, you don't have an answer so you'll insult me or the president or call names like a whimpering little weasel. I know that because that's all rw's have left to them.

Fucking pathetic.

Okay, bring on your cowardly name calling because you don't have facts or reality on your side.

My GOP needs to eliminate the sickness of your dooshes in my Republican party.

Don't want your hatred or antiAmerican values.

"No one was hurt in the Watergate Scandal"

Setting aside the various convictions for their criminal activities and the hurt and pain this caused their families... Sure, I guess a person could say "no one was hurt..."

Then again...

If you consider the damage done to the office of the President, damage that lingers, IMO, to this very day, and if you consider the loss of the trust the American people had for the office of the President, one might argue that we were all hurt...

In other words, no one was hurt, you fucking douche nozzle.

You aren't very old and you were not there.

All of your posts, from the very first one I read, prove that you are inexperienced and know nothing of that time.

The Bush administration systematically covered up Pat Tillman's death. Evidence of a cover-up is beyond dispute. The fact that you did not and would never call your own party on their corruption places a massive asterisk on this thread. Not one conservative had the courage to call their own party on this. Not one. The LEFT denied LBJ a second term because of Vietnam. Republican voters would never act against a sitting president prior to lame duck status. We will not see one Tea Party protest against President Romney's big spending. America has been punk'd so terribly by these instruments of big government.

How they lied when Pat Tillman Died - YouTube

The most disturbing thing about Pat Tillman's death is that it became news because his name was well known.

What about the hundreds of thousands of no-name schlubs bush killed?

And for what?

It was mis handled
It was covered up
lies were told
apologies made

Now that the truth has come out, no-one has been held in account

Do not forget that:
BHO added 3-500 billion to the base-line, and continues to claim he inherited it
BHO did not save GM, The tax payer and against the will of the people, GWB saved them with our wealth. December 2008
BHO stated that Obama-care was a deficit neutral event by stating that medicare would save the 650 billion needed. Why is there not been any budget adjustments made for 2013 by his admin or the senate? for that matter why has there not been a budget for the last 4 years?

This is a mess, and for those who live in a world of denial
In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

Do not attack me, this is the facts as we know them
Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq « Hot Air

Nobody cares.

Did you know that we fought 2 unfunded wars during the Bush administration and no WMDs were found in Iraq?

Wrong, douche nozzle. Try to post without making up your facts as you go along.

Stop siding with America's enemies you douchebagh :mad:

Libya, no crime on the part of any American

Forum List

Back