No One Wants Used EVs, Making New Ones a Tougher Sell Too

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
All I need to know about battery powered cars is that people who have proven themselves to be our mortal enemies over many long decades are trying to force us to buy these cars. And refuse to use them themselves.

Pro tip- no one really wants new EVs, they just want to virtue signal.

All I need to know about battery powered cars is that people who have proven themselves to be our mortal enemies over many long decades are trying to force us to buy these cars. And refuse to use them themselves.

i think it is so hilarious...i hope gm and ford are ruined...go brandon

EV's are essentially disposable vehicles.
No one in their right mind would buy a used EV when you consider the price of a new battery.
Unless you're prepared to buy a new EV every 4 or 5 years you'd have to be an idiot to buy one.

I saved 20,000 dollars on my car battery by buying a car that runs on gas.

No one in their right mind would buy a used EV when you consider the price of a new battery.
Unless you're prepared to buy a new EV every 4 or 5 years you'd have to be an idiot to buy one.
I came very close to buying a used Lexus 450H from a friend because of the cost of replacing the battery (particularly from Lexu$). But, in hindsight, I should have done it. The car was in absolutely immaculate condition and relatively low miles and I could have had it and a new battery for under $20K. I hadn't been shopping at that point but ended up paying more than twice that for a new hybrid Sienna that's quite nice, but isn't a Lexus 450H.

add that our electric grid overall is a klikity klakity klunking pile of crapola

if we insert a rechargeable battery up a libturds rectum with a slow release...maybe it will normalize their brain waves...that is the tech we need to invest in

I came very close to buying a used Lexus 450H from a friend because of the cost of replacing the battery (particularly from Lexu$). But, in hindsight, I should have done it. The car was in absolutely immaculate condition and relatively low miles and I could have had it and a new battery for under $20K. I hadn't been shopping at that point but ended up paying more than twice that for a new hybrid Sienna that's quite nice, but isn't a Lexus 450H.
they say the tire particles that spray off these tires is pretty serious polllution........no one dare mention the religion of john ketchup kerry negatively

the best use i see for electric cars is in the far north states where temps consistently come from the artic. also for long commutes to get life essentials

the era of this stupidity has begun to end.......europe is ditching this shit

john ketchup kerry and fat al should be in prison for the misery these creatures have caused the last 30yrs

they say the tire particles that spray off these tires is pretty serious polllution........no one dare mention the religion of john ketchup kerry negatively

the best use i see for electric cars is in the far north states where temps consistently come from the artic. also for long commutes to get life essentials

if we started out with hybrids and then slowly moved to batteries over the decades, the plan would have worked.......................plus solar, wind would develop better...................water is serious power when you take the hydrogen out of it......................we have enough clean burning natural gas to last centuries

if we started out with hybrids and then slowly moved to batteries over the decades, the plan would have worked.......................plus solar, wind would develop better...................water is serious power when you take the hydrogen out of it......................we have enough clean burning natural gas to last centuries
Centuries of burning natural gas would drive AGW to catastrophic levels.

You seem familiar with it. Why don't you tell us about it?
OK.
In 1680 there was only a stub of a glacier.
In 1750 a glacier a mile thick and 65 miles long filled the valley.
In 1880 the glacier was gone.

Let’s see you squeeze that scientific fact into your manmade global warming myth.
IMG_8818.jpeg

IMG_8819.jpeg

IMG_8820.jpeg

IMG_8821.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back