No one takes all the risks hillary took unless............

20160706edwas-a.jpg

Clinton and Trump are both crap.
I've given it some thought and since I don't want either in the white house and no independent candidates stand a chance, I will just do a write in and submit Geert Wilder's name. He isn't eligible, but he is more sane and wants to actually tackle the Muslim problem.

I've given it some thought and since I don't want either in the white house and no independent candidates stand a chance, I will just do a write in and submit Geert Wilder's name. He isn't eligible, but he is more sane and wants to actually tackle the Muslim problem.

He Wilder is saying the same thing Trump has said. Don't throw your vote away, vote Trump, it will piss the most people off in Washington, and there really isn't much difference.

He Wilder is saying the same thing Trump has said. Don't throw your vote away, vote Trump, it will piss the most people off in Washington, and there really isn't much difference.
Trump ha backed off his claims of Muslim restrictions. Also, there is also the fact that I will never vote for a conservative republican candidate. The last good republican was Theodore Roosevelt and he's been dead for decades.

Forum List

Back