No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

Other then the old school democrat racists and old fucks who hate change the majority will vote Trump because they HOPE he will be slightly better then Clinton. This election was a giant con. First the democrats with the media rigg thier primary to get Hillary nominated . Second The establishment went out of their way to squash Cruz or Rubio or hell even Carson they allowed for Trump to win...I mean lets face it he bought Fox and turned them in to his personal MSNBC. This country is in for a really bad 4 years no matter who wins.

Oh and for you idiots saying to vote Gary Johnson.... The man is just as Regressive as Trump and Clinton and twice as stupid! Libertarians you have relegated yourselves to being back benchers for decades with the choice of the most unlibertarian retard as the libertarian nominee.
You are delusional as far as Trump and the establishment.
Of course you think so... Yet it was the establishment threatening all conservatives with punishments if they didn't publicly support Trump..

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

Bullshit. They were not "obsoleted". Their skills are fine. They were passed over to give the job to cheaper imported labor.

Both of you are a good example of weakling hypocrite.
You are complaining of foreigners taking over American jobs...... and here you are supporting your idol Trump bringing in foreign workers. Dude don't give me your crap.

Why are you being such a dishonest prick?

Oh, right, because you know that you cannot defend your position honestly.

My supporting Trump for his anti-work visa position is not hypocritical of me. And certainly not "weak", that was moronic nonsense on your part.

It could be seen as somewhat hypocritical of Trump to HAVE that policy, after using foreign workers. I could see how that could be seen as a minus. Not compare to HILLARY of course, by compared to a better hypothetical opponent.

AND, it is not weak of Trump either. That was just shit you ejected from your mouth because you though it sounded negative.

Try to be less of a dishonest prick.

Dishonest? Read my piss. I said both of you are just weakling hypocrite. And so is Trump.
Are you denying that Trump did not hired foreign workers? Be honest.
About 300 in the last 20 years.
And your very weak point being?
The point is you are all fools if you believe he will do anything with immigration that isn't keeping the status quo.

Bullshit. They were not "obsoleted". Their skills are fine. They were passed over to give the job to cheaper imported labor.

You are complaining of foreigners taking over American jobs...... and here you are supporting your idol Trump bringing in foreign workers. Dude don't give me your crap.

My supporting Trump for his anti-work visa position is not hypocritical of me. And certainly not "weak", that was moronic nonsense on your part.

It could be seen as somewhat hypocritical of Trump to HAVE that policy, after using foreign workers. I could see how that could be seen as a minus. Not compare to HILLARY of course, by compared to a better hypothetical opponent.

AND, it is not weak of Trump either. That was just shit you ejected from your mouth because you though it sounded negative.

Dishonest? Read my piss. I said both of you are just weakling hypocrite. And so is Trump.
The point is you are all fools if you believe he will do anything with immigration that isn't keeping the status quo.

We're ALL FOOLS!
I'm voting for Trump.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

I already read your piss and responded seriously and honestly.

You did not respond to my point, so fuck you and your point.

I already responded to your worthless crap opinion. Nothing new there. So why bother wasting my time with your hypocrisy.

No dude 15 years and 1,256 to be exact.
You are bitchin bc you got obsoleted by foreign workers. At the the same time you are supporting your messiah bring in foreign workers. No wonder you got obsoleted.

He answered your moronic question, and asked you what your point was, you asshole.

Quibbling over the numbers is not a point.

Do you have a point?

Calling some one name is not a point, you asshole.

No he didn't idiot. All he did was crying and moaning like you ............ because he got obsoleted.

You are bitchin bc you got obsoleted by foreign workers. At the the same time you are supporting your messiah bring in foreign workers. No wonder you got obsoleted.

What a pathetic argument.
I know MDs who have been replaced by Business Visas.

Dude......... you are in denial. It's very clear that you got obsoleted at the same time you are supporting your messiah hiring foreign worker. What lying hypocrite you are.

We're ALL FOOLS!
I'm voting for Trump.
NO just sycophants like you are fools the rest of us are victims of your ignorance.

I already responded to your worthless crap opinion. Nothing new there. So why bother wasting my time with your hypocrisy.

b9x39a.jpg

And we get back to my point, which NOTHING you had to say addressed, let alone challenged.

He answered your moronic question, and asked you what your point was, you asshole.

Quibbling over the numbers is not a point.

Do you have a point?

Calling some one name is not a point, you asshole.

No he didn't idiot. All he did was crying and moaning like you ............ because he got obsoleted.

58081385.jpg

Well, at least he WON'T be generating a Germageddon.

b9x39a.jpg

And we get back to my point, which NOTHING you had to say addressed, let alone challenged.

He is crying bc can't find a job. Did you ask him?

b9x39a.jpg

Nope...I have a job.
But I also know everything I need to know about the scum who push for Off-Shoring and Business Visas.

b9x39a.jpg

b9x39a.jpg

Forum List

Back