“No one in the Republican conference could have done a worse job”, negotiating the agreement than McCarthy did.

A lie that has been debunked, Biden has raised the deficit.
When trump went into office the debt was 20 trillion, when he left it was 28 trillion. The debt now stands at 31.4 trillion. Which means Biden is doing a much better job keeping the deficit down. If republicans were smart they would let Biden fix everything and actually reduce the deficit. They can always try to take credit for it later like they usually do.

When trump went into office the debt was 20 trillion, when he left it was 28 trillion. The debt now stands at 31.4 trillion. Which means Biden is doing a much better job keeping the deficit down. If republicans were smart they would let Biden fix everything and actually reduce the deficit. They can always try to take credit for it later like they usually do.
FFS sake, Covid hello.

Hi Stain.

Trump took 4 years. Brandon has fucked things up royally in half that time, approximately. And Trump bore the big brunt of COVID.

Face it Stain. Potato could fuck up a wet dream.
If by fucking things up you mean getting America back on track and competitive with the rest of the world again and respected once again. Our allies trust we will not abandon them again. Yes, he's s doing a great fucking job.

Biden has cut spending compared to trump, trump raised the debt by 8 trillion. Biden has only raised it by 3.4 trillion.
Raising it by 3.4 T isn’t cutting spending LOL.

President Trump’s major debt came from COVID panic spending. Something Dems screamed they wanted more of.

Raising it by 3.4 T isn’t cutting spending LOL.

President Trump’s major debt came from COVID panic spending. Something Dems screamed they wanted more of.
Correct, but he's doing a better job of trying to get there. Although I don't support a second term for either of them. Biden could have reduced the debt if he was given that second term. Trump was too busy cutting revenues and giving away money to his rich friends to ever reduce the deficit. You do realize trump caused the largest increase ever.

Bwahahahaha.

Bwahahahaha

Bwahahahaha

Oh Jesus; are you delusional!

You’re too stupid to breathe.
You reply with some baby nonsense and you're calling me stupid. You're the one who's delusional. You can't argue with facts..

You don’t offer facts. You offer laughable and delusional baseless propaganda.

Face it, Stain. You’re a joke.
Look it up for yourself. Face reality for a change. Trump raised the debt more than any president in history, by 8 trillion dollars. Biden is still cleaning up his messes and moving the country ahead on a solid basis and has only added 3.4 trillion to the deficit. Given another term, I believe his solid practices would lead to an actual debt reduction for a change. Obama actually did that were it not for the fact that Bush did not add the costs of the Iraq and Afghan wars, do he had to.

Look it up for yourself. Face reality for a change. Trump raised the debt more than any president in history, by 8 trillion dollars. Biden is still cleaning up his messes and moving the country ahead on a solid basis and has only added 3.4 trillion to the deficit. Given another term, I believe his solid practices would lead to an actual debt reduction for a change. Obama actually did that were it not for the fact that Bush did not add the costs of the Iraq and Afghan wars, do he had to.
Zzz. Look up COVID. Then be real. Someday. It would do you a world of good.

Zzz. Look up COVID. Then be real. Someday. It would do you a world of good.
https://www.usafacts.org/What is the US national debt and how has it grown over time ? Arguing is not a passion I enjoy, unlike you I have a life and I'm going to get back to it. Do some reading, you might learn a few things.www.propublica.org Donald Trump built a national debt so big ( Even before the Pandemic) that it'll weigh down the economy for years. Enjoy ! Good night.

Forum List

Back