No one can stop a "Trump-ordered nuclear strike"!

Not even the secretary of defense or the secretary of state could stop Trump if he ordered a nuclear strike. They say that a nuclear war has become more probable in the past year, partly because of Trump, and partly due to events beyond the presidents control. Trump not understanding the Koreans could mean nuclear war.

Don’t Count on the Cabinet to Stop a Trump-Ordered Nuclear Strike

Hmm... not sure how Trump aids the odds of a nuclear war. Hillary is not more likely to win because of him. In fact, Trump just beat Hillary.

The Russians backed out of our nuclear treaty BECAUSE of Hillary Clinton. If there was anyone going to start a war, it would be that war hawk, Clinton.

Democrats would welcome nuclear war if it got rid of Trump. That's why they support Kim Jong Un so strongly.

That's pretty obvious, since they've been trying to start a war with Russia ever since the election.

Oh you mean the investigation into the interference of our elections by the Russians stipulates we're at war? Idiotic! :anj_stfu:

Russia interfered with our election? Where's the proof that they changed one single vote?
Do you understand logic? It does not matter if one or none or a million votes were changed, JGalt.

Hey look, you can't charge me. I missed when I shot him.

Really?

1znps4.jpg

Democrats would welcome nuclear war if it got rid of Trump. That's why they support Kim Jong Un so strongly.

That's pretty obvious, since they've been trying to start a war with Russia ever since the election.

Oh you mean the investigation into the interference of our elections by the Russians stipulates we're at war? Idiotic! :anj_stfu:

Russia interfered with our election? Where's the proof that they changed one single vote?

If you listen to any reliable news outside of FNC and Trump's Tweets you'd know there are 17 intel agencies that proves interference and with the limited intelligence of Red States, we all know how easily they're led by the most outrageous of info they get like Clinton running a child prostitution ring inside a pizzeria! Idiotic, but some losers believe it! Where's proof of Clinton's bad doings? You want to believe the worst so you obviously need none! Get lost hypocrite! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

Like I would trust 17 intel agencies infested with Obama-sympathizers and Tories?

Doubtful. And I will always believe the worst about any Clinton. Bill Clinton's being impeached is plenty of reason not to trust a single one of them.

If you listen to any reliable news outside of FNC and Trump's Tweets you'd know there are 17 intel agencies that proves interference and with the limited intelligence of Red States, we all know how easily they're led by the most outrageous of info they get like Clinton running a child prostitution ring inside a pizzeria! Idiotic, but some losers believe it! Where's proof of Clinton's bad doings? You want to believe the worst so you obviously need none! Get lost hypocrite! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

Like I would trust 17 intel agencies infested with Obama-sympathizers and Tories?

Doubtful. And I will always believe the worst about any Clinton. Bill Clinton's being impeached is plenty of reason not to trust a single one of them.

Seek help babe! You are as gullible as FK! I feel sorry for you and your ilk! You probably think this tax cut will benefit you; you'd be wrong in the long run! Such suckers in this country; greatly appreciated by Trump and his cronies! :9: :nono:

JGalt's "Like I would trust 17 intel agencies infested with Obama-sympathizers and Tories?" is the musing of a crazy person.

Forum List

Back