No Need For Libs To Go To Polls Nov 4

You keep hearing it right here on USMB. If GOP wins the Senate (and it will), it won't really change anything. One lib after another claims it won't make a difference. And the polls have Obama down in the 30s for most issues like ISIS, the economy, jobs, Ebola, etc.

Since the election means nothing, I invite all you libs to stay home. Why waste gas and precious time.

Most far lefties are completely demoralized with this wishy washy president that goes back on just about everything he promises anyway, so why waste your time. Enough of you won't show up to keep the Senate.

Mark my words.
Most people who have gotten Ebola are either black or liberal, or maybe even both.

They should stay home, out of an abundance of caution!!

; - )

Topics like these are just more evidence of the total lack of leadership of the present day GOP.

No one has any idea what the GOP will do if they gain control of the Senate. That is because the GOP is too chickenshit. They have no Contract For America. They have no big plans on the table for people to decide on.

Think about that.

Why does no one have any idea what the GOP will do? When Gingrich was around, he made it crystal clear what the GOP would do. He whipped out a plan and laid it on the table. The man had balls. And the American people looked at his plan and gave their approval.

Now, all the GOP has going for it is, "We aren't Obama! Booga booga booga! Ebola booga booga booga! Darkies coming at ya over the border booga booga booga! Death doom doom doom!"

What a pathetic fucking bunch of whiny, scared, pessimistic cowards. And following behind, an army of mindless retard followers shitting in their pants.

STFU idiot. I contributed to the Contract For America. As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. After we take the entire Congress, this corrupt fucking press will be FORCED to report some of the bullshit conservatives intend to uncover about Obama's lies.

In fact THEIR corruptness is one of the issues that will be given a lot of oxygen.

You keep hearing it right here on USMB. If GOP wins the Senate (and it will), it won't really change anything. One lib after another claims it won't make a difference. And the polls have Obama down in the 30s for most issues like ISIS, the economy, jobs, Ebola, etc.

Since the election means nothing, I invite all you libs to stay home. Why waste gas and precious time.

Most far lefties are completely demoralized with this wishy washy president that goes back on just about everything he promises anyway, so why waste your time. Enough of you won't show up to keep the Senate.

Mark my words.

Because of ebola it's not safe to go to the polls. I recommend that GOP bed wetters stay home and save themselves :thup:

A Republican Senate won't accomplish anything except to be blamed for not accomplishing anything, which will help the Democrats in 2016.
So if Democrats win, they win.
If Republicans win, Democrats win.
Yeah, run with that one, chief.

A GOP Congress won't accomplish anything. The biggest problem for the GOP is that they sound like a good idea until you actually look at their ideas, in detail,

and then the problem is they have no ideas that most Americans like.

Topics like these are just more evidence of the total lack of leadership of the present day GOP.

No one has any idea what the GOP will do if they gain control of the Senate. That is because the GOP is too chickenshit. They have no Contract For America. They have no big plans on the table for people to decide on.

Think about that.

Why does no one have any idea what the GOP will do? When Gingrich was around, he made it crystal clear what the GOP would do. He whipped out a plan and laid it on the table. The man had balls. And the American people looked at his plan and gave their approval.

Now, all the GOP has going for it is, "We aren't Obama! Booga booga booga! Ebola booga booga booga! Darkies coming at ya over the border booga booga booga! Death doom doom doom!"

What a pathetic fucking bunch of whiny, scared, pessimistic cowards. And following behind, an army of mindless retard followers shitting in their pants.
Not obama is all they need.

Thanks for confirming you believe an utter lack of leadership is satisfactory.

All Senate candidates need say is: "See what obama and reid have done? We'll undo it."

Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!

That's where the collective lack of leadership falls flat on its mongoloid face.
Repeal obamacare, then repeal all obama executive orders, rein in the EPA and return it to an environmental agency rather than a political sledgehammer, secure our borders, indict Eric Holder, OK the Keystone pipeline and open oil leases, for a start.

They can't repeal Obamacare, and the truth is, now, they don't really want to.

Mark my words.
People need to honestly answer these questions
have things changed for them since obama has been president.
Is America secure?
Is the government more transparent like obama promised?
Is the education system doing better?
Does the world still view America in a better light?

A Republican Senate won't accomplish anything except to be blamed for not accomplishing anything, which will help the Democrats in 2016.

A GOP Congress won't accomplish anything. The biggest problem for the GOP is that they sound like a good idea until you actually look at their ideas, in detail,

They will pass bills and put them on Obama's desk. More than the Dems are doing now.

Truth! Just take a look at Kansas.

Truth! Just take a look at Kansas.

No kidding.

Mark my words.

If the GOP wasn't so splintered it might make a big difference, but not this time...no...
sorry.. Not like when Bush lost Congress to the dems...

Don't chew worry -- I never waste gas. I'll work a series of errands into it and make the polling place a stop enroute. :thup:

Mark my words.

Btw don't tell the others but I understand Barack O'bama is not on the ballot. Just between us, K?

The Senate -- who knows. It's a midterm. Midterms mean the party in the White House loses ground. It's been consistent that way as long as we've had these two party. It's expected. What will be nooz is if the Republicans don't gain a lot of ground.

Notice one lib after another conceding in all their USMB posts that Dems will lose Senate....thanks....that's why all libs should be demoralized and stay home.

And they will.
I'll wait till the corks are popped...

Where I live there ain't no dems that run for office, ain't for years, It's one horse county....Remember that if you want to come around and win the Jesse James Day festival and have your baby win the contest..

Notice one lib after another conceding in all their USMB posts that Dems will lose Senate....thanks....that's why all libs should be demoralized and stay home.

And they will.
If you're voting Republican, you do so November 4th, to keep the lines moving. Democrats can then figure out the votes they need and vote on the 5th.

I bet they pass a budget....

Yep, and I'll put 500 smackaroos on that one.

Watch...you won't get one lib on this board to bet against it. That's because they all KNOW the GOP will accomplish a lot compared to Reid-Obama-Pelosi trio........starting with passing a budget.

It's mind boggling what these disgusting, small brained pond scum low lifes have gotten away with in the Obama years. To get away with not passing a budget still makes me shake my head in disbelief.

But then again....ask how many DUMB ASS Obama voters know what the fuck we mean my "pass a budget" and they couldn't answer it if their lives depended on it. I'd be embarrassed if Republicans did that while running the Senate.

Forum List

Back