No Need For Libs To Go To Polls Nov 4

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
You keep hearing it right here on USMB. If GOP wins the Senate (and it will), it won't really change anything. One lib after another claims it won't make a difference. And the polls have Obama down in the 30s for most issues like ISIS, the economy, jobs, Ebola, etc.

Since the election means nothing, I invite all you libs to stay home. Why waste gas and precious time.

Most far lefties are completely demoralized with this wishy washy president that goes back on just about everything he promises anyway, so why waste your time. Enough of you won't show up to keep the Senate.

Mark my words.

You keep hearing it right here on USMB. If GOP wins the Senate (and it will), it won't really change anything. One lib after another claims it won't make a difference. And the polls have Obama down in the 30s for most issues like ISIS, the economy, jobs, Ebola, etc.

Since the election means nothing, I invite all you libs to stay home. Why waste gas and precious time.

Most far lefties are completely demoralized with this wishy washy president that goes back on just about everything he promises anyway, so why waste your time. Enough of you won't show up to keep the Senate.

Mark my words.

:lol: Candidates don't want him showing up at their rallies, so he is hitting as many radio stations with black listeners, as possible.
:lmao: awww

President Barack Obama is turning to black radio listeners to plead for midterm votes, a targeted approach to drum up Democratic support at a time when many candidates don’t want him around in person.

African-American turnout will be vital to Democrats’ hopes in states such as Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana and North Carolina that will help determine control of the Senate. And Obama remains beloved among black voters even if Democratic candidates in those races are running away from him amid the president’s low overall approval ratings.

“This isn’t about my feelings being hurt,” Obama told the Rev. Al Sharpton in one of seven nationally syndicated interviews he’s conducted the past week. “These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me. I tell them, I said, ‘You do what you need to do to win. I will be responsible for making sure that our voters turn out.’ ”

Obama pitches for votes on black radio stations

Mark my words.
Yes libs, consider your carbon footprint. At the very least, if you must vote, ride to the polls on your Segway.

Don't chew worry -- I never waste gas. I'll work a series of errands into it and make the polling place a stop enroute. :thup:

Mark my words.

Btw don't tell the others but I understand Barack O'bama is not on the ballot. Just between us, K?

The Senate -- who knows. It's a midterm. Midterms mean the party in the White House loses ground. It's been consistent that way as long as we've had these two party. It's expected. What will be nooz is if the Republicans don't gain a lot of ground.

A Republican Senate won't accomplish anything except to be blamed for not accomplishing anything, which will help the Democrats in 2016.
And if they do accomplish something like they did in the clinton administration? What then? will obama be praised for reaching across the aisle even if his vetoes are overridden?

Btw don't tell the others but I understand Barack O'bama is not on the ballot. Just between us, K?
O'bama? When did he turn Irish?

Obama Dem candidates avoiding me have supported my agenda TheHill
“These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me, and I tell them, I said, ‘You know what, you do what you need to do to win. I will be responsible for making sure our voters turn out.’ ”

I've always spelled it that way. Nobody noticed until now. :eek:

I can do that, 'cuz I'm Black Irish... :eusa_shifty:

Topics like these are just more evidence of the total lack of leadership of the present day GOP.

No one has any idea what the GOP will do if they gain control of the Senate. That is because the GOP is too chickenshit. They have no Contract For America. They have no big plans on the table for people to decide on.

Think about that.

Why does no one have any idea what the GOP will do? When Gingrich was around, he made it crystal clear what the GOP would do. He whipped out a plan and laid it on the table. The man had balls. And the American people looked at his plan and gave their approval.

Now, all the GOP has going for it is, "We aren't Obama! Booga booga booga! Ebola booga booga booga! Darkies coming at ya over the border booga booga booga! Death doom doom doom!"

What a pathetic fucking bunch of whiny, scared, pessimistic cowards. And following behind, an army of mindless retard followers shitting in their pants.

Topics like these are just more evidence of the total lack of leadership of the present day GOP.

No one has any idea what the GOP will do if they gain control of the Senate. That is because the GOP is too chickenshit. They have no Contract For America. They have no big plans on the table for people to decide on.

Think about that.

Why does no one have any idea what the GOP will do? When Gingrich was around, he made it crystal clear what the GOP would do. He whipped out a plan and laid it on the table. The man had balls. And the American people looked at his plan and gave their approval.

Now, all the GOP has going for it is, "We aren't Obama! Booga booga booga! Ebola booga booga booga! Darkies coming at ya over the border booga booga booga! Death doom doom doom!"

What a pathetic fucking bunch of whiny, scared, pessimistic cowards. And following behind, an army of mindless retard followers shitting in their pants.
Not obama is all they need.

All Senate candidates need say is: "See what obama and reid have done? We'll undo it."

Think about that.

All that proves is that you haven't heard anything any of them said. Don't place your shortcomings onto others.

Think about that.

Thanks for confirming you believe an utter lack of leadership is satisfactory.

All Senate candidates need say is: "See what obama and reid have done? We'll undo it."

Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!

That's where the collective lack of leadership falls flat on its mongoloid face.

Think about that.

Thanks for confirming you believe an utter lack of leadership is satisfactory.

Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!

That's where the collective lack of leadership falls flat on its mongoloid face.
Repeal obamacare, then repeal all obama executive orders, rein in the EPA and return it to an environmental agency rather than a political sledgehammer, secure our borders, indict Eric Holder, OK the Keystone pipeline and open oil leases, for a start.

Mark my words.
You mean November 5? Silly girl. Don't go steering the Democrats wrong. That's not nice.

Don't chew worry -- I never waste gas. I'll work a series of errands into it and make the polling place a stop enroute. :thup:

Mark my words.

The Senate -- who knows. It's a midterm. Midterms mean the party in the White House loses ground. It's been consistent that way as long as we've had these two party. It's expected. What will be nooz is if the Republicans don't gain a lot of ground.

Notice one lib after another conceding in all their USMB posts that Dems will lose Senate....thanks....that's why all libs should be demoralized and stay home.

And they will.

Forum List

Back