Republicans need to quit doing their Keystone Cops imitation

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Hillary's gonna run for President for the Democrats. Last I heard Republicans had 8 or more guys crashing into each other and running around tripping over themselves hoping for the nod.

Things are coming to a head where the US President needs to have their shit together and not be another professional politician, but an actual leader. I've known many dems and republicans alike I'd rather see in the Oval than anyone on tv currently. Republicans need to quit running around like chickens with their heads chopped off and pick a guy who can defeat Hillary.

Hillary's gonna run for President for the Democrats. Last I heard Republicans had 8 or more guys crashing into each other and running around tripping over themselves hoping for the nod.

Things are coming to a head where the US President needs to have their shit together and not be another professional politician, but an actual leader. I've known many dems and republicans alike I'd rather see in the Oval than anyone on tv currently. Republicans need to quit running around like chickens with their heads chopped off and pick a guy who can defeat Hillary.

Never happen. If you know of someone who can beat her, name names.

The Repubs campaign the same way they legislate and they're not called the Do Nothings for nothing. Turn that red light on the camera on and they're right there with their usual lies.

Then its off to the bars and vacations.

This cycle will be just like the last one. A bunch of wannabes, all falling over each other, making asses of themselves and then Hillary will be elected.

And, just like last time, we'll all watch and shake our heads in wonder and shame.

Clown-Car.gif

Think she's gonna win as well. Only good I see coming from that is ISIS is gonna be pissed losing to a girl. :)

Forum List

Back