No Maggots On The Endangered Species List

2014-05-09.jpg

Whats that for? Climates change is a natural cyclic phenomenon.

To Asclepias: I should have known the political cartoon would go over your head.

Indeed, climate change is a natural phenomenon as you point out. That must be the reason environmental freakazoids are having so much trouble settling on a name for their scam.

Are you one of those that believe in global warming being caused by SUV's?

To Asclepias: There is nothing more pathetic than a stupid person trying to be clever. There is no manmade global warming worth mentioning.

2014-05-09.jpg

Whats that for? Climates change is a natural cyclic phenomenon.

To Asclepias: I should have known the political cartoon would go over your head.

Indeed, climate change is a natural phenomenon as you point out. That must be the reason environmental freakazoids are having so much trouble settling on a name for their scam.

Are you one of those that believe in global warming being caused by SUV's?

To Asclepias: There is nothing more pathetic than a stupid person trying to be clever. There is no manmade global warming worth mentioning.

You never answered what the cartoon was for.

If there is nothing more pathetic then I would advise you not to try and be clever. Your cartoon seems to have no relevancy to what we are talking about.

Your cartoon seems to have no relevancy to what we are talking about.

To Asclepias: See #14 and #16 permalinks.

I did. You were talking to yourself about climate change. I never mentioned climate change until you posted the cartoon. What exactly are you trying to get to and what does climate change have to do with getting sustainable, environmentally friendly sources of energy?

I did. You were talking to yourself about climate change. I never mentioned climate change until you posted the cartoon. What exactly are you trying to get to and what does climate change have to do with getting sustainable, environmentally friendly sources of energy?

To Asclepias: Finding alternative power sources was your first response without offering proof they are necessary. You’re doing it again. Whereas, I supplied a list of alternative energy sources that already exist which you ignore.

Clean air and global warming are inseparable components in the environmental scam. I assumed the cartoon would be simple enough for you to grasp. Obviously, I was mistaken. If you’re too stupid to follow a logical elaboration on the topic being discussed seek help elsewhere.

You have nothing to offer. You can’t even defend your position with more than your opinions. This is where I get off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDWCb3qP5Tc&feature=player_embedded]1998 46-Foot Custom Carousel - YouTube[/ame]​

To Asclepias: Finding alternative power sources was your first response without offering proof they are necessary. You’re doing it again. Whereas, I supplied a list of alternative energy sources that already exist which you ignore.

Clean air and global warming are inseparable components in the environmental scam. I assumed the cartoon would be simple enough for you to grasp. Obviously, I was mistaken. If you’re too stupid to follow a logical elaboration on the topic being discussed seek help elsewhere.

You have nothing to offer. You can’t even defend your position with more than your opinions. This is where I get off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDWCb3qP5Tc&feature=player_embedded]1998 46-Foot Custom Carousel - YouTube[/ame]​

To: Flanders. Only an idiot cant grasp clean sustainable power sources are needed and the future. I'm not attempting to prove anything so what makes you think I need proof?

Global warming was the topic you jumped on. Thats why I didnt get why you posted the cartoon. A clean environment is different from global warming despite your assertion that they are the same. It seems like you assumed a lot of things and wound up sticking your foot in your mouth. I would get off if I looked like a fool for posting a cartoon about something the person I was talking to didnt even believe in. In the future asshole get your stuff together and leave the assumptions where they belong. How stupid do you feel now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back