No, Liberals, Bill Clinton was Not Impeached for Having Affairs but for Perjury and Obstruction

That Clinton lying was a disgrace and proof that he was a piece of shit asshole but getting blowjobs from young interns in the workplace should have been grounds for termination. It would have been at every other workplace in the country.

Everybody knew what a scumbag he was but the idiotic Moon Bats elected him President. They always make the wrong choices. The Liberals in this country are morons.
but we don't get america into many trillion dollar wars over bullshit like republicans do you do remember gwb?
What was the cost of the Vietnam war in 2018 dollars?

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

You can read the full text of the impeachment articles here:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

Clinton's own wheeling-dealing laid groundwork for his legal dilemma
Bill Clinton was forced to testify about allegations from Paula Jones

Why doesn’t Fat Donnie do the same?

Uhhhh, maybe one difference is that Trump's encounter with Stormy was CONSENSUAL, whereas Clinton's encounters with Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, and Kathleen Willey, among others, were not? Sheesh, so much for your concern about women's rights, hey?
How about that 13 year old girl? Or those over a dozen women?

Republicans were not investigating Paula Jones. They were investigating Monica,

Do you assholes EVER tell the truth.
The left tries to hijack history every day. If they could, they'd like to convince us that MLK was pro abortion and would support same-sex marriage.

That Clinton lying was a disgrace and proof that he was a piece of shit asshole but getting blowjobs from young interns in the workplace should have been grounds for termination. It would have been at every other workplace in the country.

Everybody knew what a scumbag he was but the idiotic Moon Bats elected him President. They always make the wrong choices. The Liberals in this country are morons.
but we don't get america into many trillion dollar wars over bullshit like republicans do you do remember gwb?
Not sure but there's this
Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew ...
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/.../nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gaina...
Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest. Nixon ran on a platform that opposed the Vietnam war, but to win the election, he needed the war to continue. By Colin Schultz. smithsonian.com. March 18, 2013. Richard Nixon during the 1968 presidential ...

Yeah but what a freaking sleaze bag Bubba was. He was playing hide the cigar in the Oval Office closet with an intern while Hilly and Chellie were attending Easter services.
"But but but Johnny stole more than me"

Did any of your dickbags advance beyond the 5th grade.

--LOL

nope what a bunch of non sense
still have your head up trumps butt ? A shame

still an leftist ass licker i see ya sock puppet
so nice hearing from you jon and yes I do fall on the left for most issues ,,,but not all , and I do admit to hating the lying POS you helped get into our WH

far leftist crank

if you supported hillary you are one sick bastard
she showed her taxes ,,,,,trump lied about showing his and lied about getting no benefits from his tax cut policy

hillary the scum of the earth is a treasonous leftist a danger to freedom loving people world wide

but we don't get america into many trillion dollar wars over BS like republicans do you do remember gwb?

I agree with you about Bush and the Iraq War, but that is irrelevant to the point of the OP. The point is that there is just no comparison between the Stormy Daniels scandal and Bill Clinton's impeachment. Trump has not even come close to doing what Clinton did, either in his private sex life or in his response to sex-related accusations when they became a legal issue.

but we don't get america into many trillion dollar wars over BS like republicans do you do remember gwb?

I agree with you about Bush and the Iraq War, but that is irrelevant to the point of the OP. The point is that there is just no comparison between the Stormy Daniels scandal and Bill Clinton's impeachment. Trump has not even come close to doing what Clinton did, either in his private sex life or in his response to them when they became a legal issue.

i find it ironic that ANY leftist trying to claim the moral high ground with the stormy story

after the embarrassing ass licking the leftists did and still do to defend the indefensible clinton pervert

I agree with you about Bush and the Iraq War, but that is irrelevant to the point of the OP. The point is that there is just no comparison between the Stormy Daniels scandal and Bill Clinton's impeachment. Trump has not even come close to doing what Clinton did, either in his private sex life or in his response to them when they became a legal issue.

i find it ironic that ANY leftist trying to claim the moral high ground with the stormy story

after the embarrassing ass licking the leftists did and still do to defend the indefensible clinton pervert
Gotta love republicans argument that because Clinton was a slime bag it's all well and good for them to install a slimebag even worse in our WH It's like they're saying FU America

Gotta love republicans argument that because Clinton was a slime bag it's all well and good for them to install a slimebag even worse in our WH It's like they're saying FU America

keep defending him ya leftist ass licker

keep defending him ya leftist ass licker
and you keep telling america fu

In a thread on the Stormy Daniels mess, a liberal complained that while Republicans argue that Bill Clinton's private sexual immorality was a valid reason for impeachment, they dismiss Donald Trump's private sexual immorality as no big deal, irrelevant, etc.

Oh no, no. Clinton was not impeached for his private sexual actions but for lying about them under oath (perjury) and trying to obstruct justice when he was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones (who, by the way, passed multiple lie detector tests). Here are the executive summaries of the four articles of impeachment that were approved by the House Judiciary Committee in 1998:

1. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

2. The president provided perjurious, false, and misleading testimony in the Jones case in his answers to written questions and in his deposition.

3. The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

4. The president misused and abused his office by making perjurious, false, and misleading statements to Congress.

Articles 1 and 3 were passed by the House and Clinton was impeached, but the Senate failed to remove him.

This is the huge difference between Trump's affairs and Clinton's affairs: Trump has not lied about them under oath in any civil or criminal deposition or hearing. Nor has any evidence surfaced that Trump has tried to coach witnesses to give false testimony, whereas Bill Clinton summoned Betty Currie to the White House on a Sunday, a very unusual meeting time, to try to get her to testify that she was always there when Monica Lewinsky was there and that Monica and Clinton were never alone.

So do you agree with Clinton's impeachment? I'm a liberal and I didn't oppose it. Clinton should not have lied.

So if Mueller charges Trump with obstruction of justice (or worse), are you going to be a hypocrite and oppose it?

Um, yeah. Hey, you know what, most places have workplace affairs... people usually aren't fired for them.

YOu see, here's the thing, back in the 1990's, I was one of you Right Wing Assholes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

But in 2008, when I looked at my 25% pay reduction, my underwater mortgage, my busted ass 401K, the first thought on my mind was not, 'Well at least Bush didn't get a blow job and lie about it!"

I wish that lying about a blow job was the worst thing I had to worry about a president doing.

Only a stupid immoral Moon Bats would characterized Slick Willy getting blowjobs in the White House from a young intern as an "affair" to be dismissed. No place else in the US would have tolerated the chief executive getting hummers from an intern at work and then lying about it especially after being exposed in headlines all across the world.

Of course you are lying by saying that it should be tolerated. You stupid Moon Bats always lie to justify Democrat corruption and them being scumbags.

Not sure but there's this
Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew ...
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/.../nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gaina...
Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest. Nixon ran on a platform that opposed the Vietnam war, but to win the election, he needed the war to continue. By Colin Schultz. smithsonian.com. March 18, 2013. Richard Nixon during the 1968 presidential ...

Nixon is the one that withdrew American combat troops and then bombed the Communists into agreeing to the Paris Peace Accords, which was a negotiated end to the war.

Nixon did in three years what the stupid Democrats were unable to do in eight years.

Too bad the filthy ass Democrats, aided by a few cowardly Republicans, decided to defund military help to South Vietnam after the Communists threw in the towel. One of the most despicable things ever done by the Democrats. It cause a war that had been won to be lost and the lives of hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese, not to mention the imposition of authoritative Communism, which many Americans gave up their lives to prevent.

Nixon is the one that withdrew American combat troops and then bombed the Communists into agreeing to the Paris Peace Accords, which was a negotiated end to the war.

Nixon did in three years what the stupid Democrats were unable to do in eight years.

Too bad the filthy ass Democrats, aided by a few cowardly Republicans, decided to defund military help to South Vietnam after the Communists threw in the towel. One of the most despicable things ever done by the Democrats. It cause a war that had been won to be lost and the lives of hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese, not to mention the imposition of authoritative Communism, which many Americans gave up their lives to prevent.

Uh, guy, you should listen to the Nixon Tapes. Nixon knew he was throwing the Saigon bunch under the bus at Paris.

Um, yeah. Hey, you know what, most places have workplace affairs... people usually aren't fired for them.

YOu see, here's the thing, back in the 1990's, I was one of you Right Wing Assholes who screamed "Impeach Clinton".

But in 2008, when I looked at my 25% pay reduction, my underwater mortgage, my busted ass 401K, the first thought on my mind was not, 'Well at least Bush didn't get a blow job and lie about it!"

I wish that lying about a blow job was the worst thing I had to worry about a president doing.

Only a stupid immoral Moon Bats would characterized Slick Willy getting blowjobs in the White House from a young intern as an "affair" to be dismissed. No place else in the US would have tolerated the chief executive getting hummers from an intern at work and then lying about it especially after being exposed in headlines all across the world.

Of course you are lying by saying that it should be tolerated. You stupid Moon Bats always lie to justify Democrat corruption and them being scumbags.
you keep going back to clinton and see how that stops the PRESENT scumbag in office from making millions and getting away with murder ..His cabinets coming and going prove he's an asshole

Clinton NEVER had to drain the swamp leaving the crocs snakes and gator.....Too fn bad gwb didn't get a BJ might not have lied us in a trillion dollar war

you keep going back to clinton and see how that stops the PRESENT scumbag in office from making millions and getting away with murder ..His cabinets coming and going prove he's an asshole

The only people I know that made millions and have got away with murder and proving they are assholes every day are Bill and Hillary Clinton. The scum of America.

Of course Obama is a close runner up. The reason why he wanted Hillary Clinton to win is because she would have been even worse than he was.

Is it any better that trump lies to us daily?

All politicians lie to you like Preachers and Used Cars Salesman, so Trump is no different except he's Republican!
The classic republican comeback when they can’t defend their lies. They all lie. What a great attitude to have. Can’t argue with admitted liars and the people who defend them

Now please remind me of all the obama lies. Please don’t say fast and furious. You know both sides do shit like that. God knows how many fast and furious deals trump has made already. You won’t care
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
Obama care will lower premiums by $2000 a year.
If you like your doctor, you can keep him.
All the healthcare debates will be televised on Cspan.
Just a couple major liftoff the top of my head.
I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. Is that a lie?

Is it any better that trump lies to us daily?

He hasn't done it under oath and he hasn't used his office to obstruct justice....

Oh, and bill clinton is accused of raping at least 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen more, all done from positions of power as a law professor, Attorney General, Governor, and President.....Trump has had consenual sex and affairs....clinton is a rapist.
Sure he has!!! The special counsel has a VERY STRONG case of obstruction of justice on Trump....even a layman like myself, has no doubt of that, the evidence is piled from here to high heaven on that charge and yes, he should be impeached, as Clinton was for his perjury on his sexual relations...

Perhaps you could summarize that "very strong case" in a few bullet points? I'll be waiting.
perhaps you should use Google or search engine of your choice and search

Trump obstruction of Justice, special counsel

Would be a good start.

Or, Trump, firing Comey, Lester Holt, obstruction

Or, Trump tower meeting, Don junior with Russians, Trump press release crafted with lies, obstruction

LOL! THAT's your "evidence" of "obstruction of justice"--that he fired the partisan, lying, justice-obstructing James Comey?! The same Comey who falsely exonerated Hillary for putting highly classified information on a private server--THAT James Comey? You must be kidding. Firing a guy who had obstructed justice and lied about it--that's "obstruction of justice"?!

The meeting in Trump Towers was NOT "collusion"! Again, you must be kidding. If that was "collusion," then what do you call Hillary's hiring of a former spy to meet with Russians to get dirt on Trump? You know, the Steele dossier? You know that it was fed to Steele by the Russians, surely you know that much, right?

So Don Jr. meeting with some Russians to see if they have any valid dirt on Hillary is "collusion," but Hillay and the DNC hiring a former spy to meet with Russians and then getting dirt on Trump from those Russians--that's not collusion?

Forum List

Back