No Leftist Haters May Read This!

PC, that is your disconnect: you are not gaining on anyone but dropping way way back in the pack.

Pack is an appropriate term for you guys...

and, I've rarely been a 'joiner'

And, Jakey, why would you think I would want to be part of any pack you belong to?

I hate to be redundant, but you're still arriving empty handed....

C'mon Jakey, bring some knowledge, some facts, link some things to make a point...
and don't be afraid of folks claiming you cut and past, or write to long posts...I know you can grow in this area....

Can you?

2. Every one of us on the right has seen this hatred…[by]…mainstream elite liberal journalists. There is simply nothing analogous among elite conservative journalists.

In the best irony of the week, Dennis Prager is exactly analogous, from the right, to what he's describing on the left.

Hey, Carby...You forgot to thank me for explaining the meaning of the term 'equality,' thereby arranging it so you don't embarrass yourself again, you know, showing that ignorance....

Must have slipped your mind...

To review: the meaning of 'equality' in the way modern libs, like you, mean it, and, of course this is the way Eurothink see it, too, is different from the way the Founders, or modern conservatives, mean it.

So Mr. Prager was correct, and you, as usual...well, you know.

Don't ya' just love the smell of knowledge in the morning?

But, heck, I was only kiddin' about you forgetting to thank me: a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to help a liberal.

Prager's 'equality' position was indefensible. You didn't change that.

Your quality of life is made quite apparent by how you gloat about imaginary internet wins, pretending you're "beating" someone, etc...

-Too bad, so sad, yo' Dad.

OMG...what a weak fall-back position.

But, heck, you'd make a damn fine organ donor.

You pat yourself on the back more than a nutsac clapping an ass during doggy-style. Really. And you have the nerve to declare "the left" as elitist? :lol:

You are more pompass than a cheerleader with her poms stuck in her butt. Your life's sad, girl. I barely can respond because I feel you need these lil' faux internet victories *shrug* sorry:(

My, you have a way with words, don't you.

You look like such a looser when school-yard vernacular is the best you can do.

But you do have a point: beating you would not require enough effort to claim it as any kind of victory.

So I who am a conservative cannot speak for conservatives, but you who despise anything conservative or embrace anything on the left are qualified to speak for conservatives?

You don't see a disconnect there somewhere?

Did Prager claim that conservatives support the individual over the state?

yes

Do conservatives want a bigger and bigger military, which is the quintessential example of 'the state'? Generally yes.

You do realize that life is not always black and white, right. Life is usually in the shade of gray, FYI

Oh you mean because conservatives like certain individual rights on the one hand, but like a powerful 'state' in certain situations?

No kidding. Conservatives don't want smaller government, they just want smaller the-other-guy's government.

Show me how many conservatives want to reduce the size, scope, and distribution of our military and we'll go from there.

Say what? What does that have to do with anything that's been said before? I think you're having an argument with yourself. I hope you win.

You'll learn to keep up eventually.

At the rate you keep moving the goalposts? Perhaps, but it's about the same as playing Whack-A-Mole, but not nearly as much fun.

You pat yourself on the back more than a nutsac clapping an ass during doggy-style. Really. And you have the nerve to declare "the left" as elitist? :lol:

You are more pompass than a cheerleader with her poms stuck in her butt. Your life's sad, girl. I barely can respond because I feel you need these lil' faux internet victories *shrug* sorry:(

But you do have a point: beating you would not require enough effort to claim it as any kind of victory.

looser, hahahahahah. the thin veneer, little one.

Mr. Praeger's position has always been indefensible.

I'm wasting my time with you: don't you see that stating that you don't have to state anything is....weak? Dumb?

You didn't state anything about Prager's assinine claim that Keith Ellison shouldn't be allowed into Congress if he chose to take the oath of office on the Koran. Give us a fake history lesson on how that is supported by American principles and ideals.

Fighting fire with fire is a decent strategy, and virtually all of your retorts are school-yard. You're of the "oooohhhhh!! I slapped you DOWN with my uber dope internetz debating skillz......you so dumb!! read a book!!" school. Your cellulite thighs and bubble gut needs a humbling post-haste.

Meanwhile, you're so inept to make your own fucking points that you point to links and paste verbeage that does it for you. You're so incapable of standing on your own two (my third's a kick-stand, by the way), that you link to extremist hate mongers such as Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin to do the projecting and labeling of those YOU hate, for you. The points that are original to YOUR OWN self are about as salient as singing under water.

Meanwhile, literally every single accusation you toss out at people is a glaring projection of your own posts, and you're too much of a tool to realize that. Arrogance stinks like shit and your posts smell like fertilizer.

Last edited:

Translation: I'm above petty insults dumbass.

It only took two sentences to contradict herself that's got to be a new record.

Translation: I'm above petty insults dumbass.

It only took two sentences to contradict herself that's got to be a new record.

Her entire OP is of the same cloth: "the left does this and this and this and thinks all of this of the right" - - - - - which is a synopsis of all her OWN posts against the left. Schmuck was never a better word.

The hypocrisy and irony this lady kicks out would have a Donkey fall madly in love.

Did Prager claim that conservatives support the individual over the state?

yes

Do conservatives want a bigger and bigger military, which is the quintessential example of 'the state'? Generally yes.

You do realize that life is not always black and white, right. Life is usually in the shade of gray, FYI

Oh you mean because conservatives like certain individual rights on the one hand, but like a powerful 'state' in certain situations?

No kidding. Conservatives don't want smaller government, they just want smaller the-other-guy's government.
Your still stumbling, NY. You really don't know what conservatives think....so don't try and play that you do.

You look like such a looser [sic] when school-yard vernacular is the best you can do.

Looser?

Best example of 'projection' I've seen in a very long time.

It's getting harder and harder with each passing day to pick out the "best" projection, the "best" hypocritical issue, the "best" embellished news story. The left does lack one very serious talent that the right has always enjoyed, and that's the ability to engage a completely gullible audience.

Kinda' sounds like you have a losing hand.

Kinda sounds like you have to win all the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back