No Justice For Many Boy Scouts Despite Winning $2.46 Billion Award

Nowadays, women run the Cub Scouts. I heard a female leader extolling the virtues of women Cubmasters for the young boys. She said "moms know how to organize activities better, are more efficient, are empathetic, are better cub leaders than men. To which a dad responded: Yeah, women are organized and all that, but they don't know anything about things boys are interested in like knives". That response was perfectly on target. "Knives" are something boys are fascinated with, and are totally foreign to women. They encompass everything about why moms and women can never understand what makes boys tick. That's why boys need men.

My Dad didn't let me join when I was a kid. Didn't know why and you didn't question Dad back then. This was a known issue forever.

Nowadays, women run the Cub Scouts. I heard a female leader extolling the virtues of women Cubmasters for the young boys. She said "moms know how to organize activities better, are more efficient, are empathetic, are better cub leaders than men. To which a dad responded: Yeah, women are organized and all that, but they don't know anything about things boys are interested in like knives". That response was perfectly on target. "Knives" are something boys are fascinated with, and are totally foreign to women. They encompass everything about why moms and women can never understand what makes boys tick. That's why boys need men.

When I was in Cub Scouts, each group was led by a “Den Mother”. Once one graduated from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts, the leaders were all men.

The most outrageous part of this whole thing is leftwing trial lawyers will net over $1 billion of this judgment. That never gets reported in these articles. It should be understood in most of these types of lawsuits, the greedy lawyers are basically stealing from the boys and the good people who made donations they thought were helping boys.

Forum List

Back