No Jobs created since Obama took office, LINK

those jobs were not a creation
they all ready existed at one time

Is this some sort of economic version of Schrodingers Cat?

its just a fact
BHO was handed a mess
he has made it worse

If by "worse" you mean 12 straight quarters of growth after being handed an economy losing 9% SAAR.

Creating 4.5M private sector jobs after being handed an economy that was shedding almost 800,000 per month.

Shall I go on?

Is this some sort of economic version of Schrodingers Cat?

its just a fact
BHO was handed a mess
he has made it worse

If by "worse" you mean 12 straight quarters of growth after being handed an economy losing 9% SAAR.

Creating 4.5M private sector jobs after being handed an economy that was shedding almost 800,000 per month.

Shall I go on?

yes please
again he has created 100k jobs, not 4.5 million
He has spent 5-700 billion dollars more per year than we did in 2008
the only thing that has created any jobs is the oil and gas industry
Texas
Louisiana
Ok
ND
SD
States like Florida, the entire NE have created nothing

Job loss stopped because of Tarp and there where no more jobs to lose
tarp stopped the bleeding, nothing else

Texas has created many of those jobs BHO takes claim to this year

Since I’ve become governor, Texas has created more than 1 million jobs, while the rest of the country has lost 2.5 million jobs,” said Perry.
that is real job creation, not replacing jobs lost

Perry blasts Obama, notes own job-creating record | Florida Courier

you want to go on?
According to “States Where Workers See Hiring Increasing” on The Bottom Line on msnbc.com, North Dakota “has little to recover from.” That’s because North Dakota companies are hiring, our unemployment rate is the lowest in the nation, and home prices have increased 16.8 percent since 2006.

The story is based on Gallup’s Job Creation Index which shows North Dakota with a Job Creation Index of +34 -- the top state in the country. Take a few minutes to read the article and Gallup's "State of the States" series for more information.

Date:
2012-02-14

North Dakota Tops Job Creation Index | Job Service North Dakota

what has BHO done here?
why is it you make claims you know are not true?
I think your heart is telling you that replacing lost jobs is job creation
and that the millions who no longer are in the work force are changing demographics
That is desperation

Governor Rick Perry has created 43% OF ALL THE JOBS IN AMERICA and Democrats won’t give him any credit whatsoever. Because there is simply something morally and intellectually wrong with them.

To put it slightly differently, RICK PERRY CREATED 43% OF ALL THE JOBS THAT BARACK OBAMA HAS BEEN CLAIMING CREDIT FOR, but when the governor whose state created all those jobs enters the race, those wonderful jobs suddenly became terrible jobs. Again, because there’s something morally and intellectually wrong with Democrats.

You have to laugh when shrill and frightened Democrats attribute the oil and gas industry for all the jobs that Perry created. WHY DON’T THEY CONSIDER THE FACT THAT OBAMA HAS DONE EVERYTHING HE COULD TO DESTROY THOSE JOBS AND THAT INDUSTRY??? I mean, consider what Obama is trying to do to the oil industry as we speak. It amounts to the insane argument that Rick Perry only created all those jobs because he’s not trying to destroy jobs the way Obama has.

Further, Democrats seriously need to get their lies straight. One Democrat says Perry got all his job creation from the few oil jobs Obama couldn’t destroy. Another Democrat says Perry got all his job creation from California’s liberal purge on businesses which then relocated to Texas to have a chance at success. At some point Democrats are going to have to get together and decide which massive Democrat failure to blame on Perry’s huge success.

What might be most fascinating of all is how Democrats are rabidly refusing to give Governor Rick Perry any credit whatsoever for CREATING 51.5 PERCENT OF THE NET JOB GROWTH IN AMERICA while simultaneously blaming him completely for absolutely ever
job creation « Start Thinking Right

real job growth, not replacing lost jobs
huge difference

its just a fact
BHO was handed a mess
he has made it worse

Shall I go on?

yes please
again he has created 100k jobs, not 4.5 million
He has spent 5-700 billion dollars more per year than we did in 2008
the only thing that has created any jobs is the oil and gas industry
Texas
Louisiana
Ok
ND
SD
States like Florida, the entire NE have created nothing

Job loss stopped because of Tarp and there where no more jobs to lose
tarp stopped the bleeding, nothing else

Texas has created many of those jobs BHO takes claim to this year

Since I’ve become governor, Texas has created more than 1 million jobs, while the rest of the country has lost 2.5 million jobs,” said Perry.
that is real job creation, not replacing jobs lost

Perry blasts Obama, notes own job-creating record | Florida Courier

you want to go on?
According to “States Where Workers See Hiring Increasing” on The Bottom Line on msnbc.com, North Dakota “has little to recover from.” That’s because North Dakota companies are hiring, our unemployment rate is the lowest in the nation, and home prices have increased 16.8 percent since 2006.

The story is based on Gallup’s Job Creation Index which shows North Dakota with a Job Creation Index of +34 -- the top state in the country. Take a few minutes to read the article and Gallup's "State of the States" series for more information.

Date:
2012-02-14

North Dakota Tops Job Creation Index | Job Service North Dakota

what has BHO done here?
why is it you make claims you know are not true?
I think your heart is telling you that replacing lost jobs is job creation
and that the millions who no longer are in the work force are changing demographics
That is desperation

Governor Rick Perry has created 43% OF ALL THE JOBS IN AMERICA and Democrats won’t give him any credit whatsoever. Because there is simply something morally and intellectually wrong with them.

To put it slightly differently, RICK PERRY CREATED 43% OF ALL THE JOBS THAT BARACK OBAMA HAS BEEN CLAIMING CREDIT FOR, but when the governor whose state created all those jobs enters the race, those wonderful jobs suddenly became terrible jobs. Again, because there’s something morally and intellectually wrong with Democrats.

You have to laugh when shrill and frightened Democrats attribute the oil and gas industry for all the jobs that Perry created. WHY DON’T THEY CONSIDER THE FACT THAT OBAMA HAS DONE EVERYTHING HE COULD TO DESTROY THOSE JOBS AND THAT INDUSTRY??? I mean, consider what Obama is trying to do to the oil industry as we speak. It amounts to the insane argument that Rick Perry only created all those jobs because he’s not trying to destroy jobs the way Obama has.

Further, Democrats seriously need to get their lies straight. One Democrat says Perry got all his job creation from the few oil jobs Obama couldn’t destroy. Another Democrat says Perry got all his job creation from California’s liberal purge on businesses which then relocated to Texas to have a chance at success. At some point Democrats are going to have to get together and decide which massive Democrat failure to blame on Perry’s huge success.

What might be most fascinating of all is how Democrats are rabidly refusing to give Governor Rick Perry any credit whatsoever for CREATING 51.5 PERCENT OF THE NET JOB GROWTH IN AMERICA while simultaneously blaming him completely for absolutely ever
job creation « Start Thinking Right

real job growth, not replacing lost jobs
huge difference

Texas Rick Perry only created more Government Jobs than any other state. Jon Huntsman was the #1 jobs creator & #1 private sector job creator as Governor & he did not need oil or government to do it. Huntsman was also the best & smartest candidate in the republican debates. Rick Perry is an idiot. We are stupid for not having Huntsman on the republican ticket.

Last edited:
2.4 Million Fewer Americans Working Now Than When Obama Signed Economic Stimulus | CNSNews.com

This link is 8 months old
We are still negative from 2008 in people working. How can the Libs state there has been 1 job created?

I know this might be hard for some to understand but if the private sector cuts 5 million jobs and the Obama stimulus creates 3 million jobs there is a net loss as a whole but the stimulus did create jobs.

Are you arguing the stimulus should have been bigger? If so I agree. But the Republicans threatened to filibuster the bill.

Also the GOP had the "Buy American" clause taken out of the bill.

2.4 Million Fewer Americans Working Now Than When Obama Signed Economic Stimulus | CNSNews.com

This link is 8 months old
We are still negative from 2008 in people working. How can the Libs state there has been 1 job created?

I know this might be hard for some to understand but if the private sector cuts 5 million jobs and the Obama stimulus creates 3 million jobs there is a net loss as a whole but the stimulus did create jobs.

Are you arguing the stimulus should have been bigger? If so I agree. But the Republicans threatened to filibuster the bill.

Also the GOP had the "Buy American" clause taken out of the bill.

Bigger?
have you read how many jobs Texas and ND have created?
the stimulus did nothing but reset our budget baseline by 500-600 billion

over 50% of the jobs lost from late 08 through 2010 that we have recovered came from the oil and gas, not any stimulus

Forum List

Back