No indictments in Sandra Bland death

what should have happened here?
A warning or ticket for forgetting to use a blinker
OK so then why did you say that if you cant think of anything? You just wanted SOMETHING to happen?
When incompetent, shit police work leads to a death, I think something should happen yes.
but you don't know? You just want social justice to out-rule fact. A good word to describe that is "limp wrist"
I would like the officers involved to lose their jobs and monetary compensation.
for what?

A warning or ticket for forgetting to use a blinker
OK so then why did you say that if you cant think of anything? You just wanted SOMETHING to happen?
When incompetent, shit police work leads to a death, I think something should happen yes.
but you don't know? You just want social justice to out-rule fact. A good word to describe that is "limp wrist"
I would like the officers involved to lose their jobs and monetary compensation.
for what?
Gross misconduct, wrongful imprisonment, negligence resulting in death

for what?
Gross misconduct, wrongful imprisonment, negligence resulting in death
how? how? how?
I see a possible on the third, but I would need further evidence.

Absolutely, and I think the jail can be sued, as they are responsible for not neglecting suicidal people. Texas justice doesn't care about the well being of the accused, especially poor blacks and Mexicans. And that needs to change.

Bland gave no indication that she was suicidal. Texas justice doesn't care about assholes who get combative with cops.

I don't want that to change.

I still cant believe Bernie blamed whitey :lol:
Bernie the sheep dog is doing the job the DNC assigned him: Round up every fucking far left welfare loser and cop hater you can and keep them in your sheep pen until you drop out of the race and order your stupid ridiculous hippie sheep to then vote for Cankles.
This has been in play for months.
The stupid vapid doppers will obediently do what Bernie tells them to do.

Blow smoke in Cop face. refuse order to put it out. Not shut stupid mouth when ordered. Breath filthy breath in cop face. Make him bend over into car to get you to comply (he at risk)......on and on for this priveleged hunk of trash. If they strip it down and put in rubber room, lawsuit. They treat it like regular drunk and it tears up sheet and hangs itself. Too freakin' bad.

Behave in the first place. Take your bleepin ticket and shut the heck up Beatch!

Or as Pete7469 would say "bedwetting, meat muppet, faggot" :lol:

I refer to all libturds as bed wetters. Even though not all libturds are bed wetters, but all bed wetters over the age of 12 are libturds.

Meat Muppet Faggot is only used to refer to the moonbat messiah.

obama puppet large.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) also tweeted a statement on the decision.
“Sandra Bland should not have died while in police custody. There’s no doubt in my mind that she, like too many African-Americans who die in police custody, would be alive today if she were a white woman,” it read. “My thoughts are with her family and her loved ones tonight. We need to reform a very broken criminal justice system.”

Does that mean he thinks white people kill themselves at a lower rate? Or is he like Obama and evidence be damned?
I watched the video of the Bland arrest and I'm inclined to agree with Bernie Sanders. While Bland did indeed express annoyance with being pulled over by the trooper, first of all she has a right to express her annoyance and she was not provocatively offensive in doing so. She was merely speaking her mind while cooperating with the trooper in every necessary way. Most important (to me) is the fact that she is (was) a woman and, as any sensible male cop will acknowledge, women are inclined to complain, sometimes passionately, and should be ignored.

Instead of focusing on his purpose at hand, which was issuing a summons for a minor traffic offense, this trooper chose to react to Bland's complaining and he arrested her, which was absolutely unnecessary. All he had to do was write the ticket, hand it to the driver and be on his way. Based on what I saw in the video I am inclined to believe the trooper would not have arrested Bland if she were White. He chose to assert himself based on petty nonsense and he's brought about another major incident.

While there is no way to absolutely prove the race factor in this example it's rather obvious in the video.

This is more of a tort situation than a criminal prosecution. As she killed herself.
Prison officials are required to expend all reasonable measures to prevent inmate suicide. Unjustifiable failure to do so can be considered criminal negligence.

for what?
The first question I ask myself in assessing these situations is who did the arrested individual harm?

Did you watch the video of the Bland incident? If so, what did you see?

I saw and heard a woman complaining to a trooper about a ticket he was issuing to her, which she has every right to do. The arrest was absolutely unnecessary. The trooper could have issued the summons and left. He chose to escalate it -- which has led to a major incident which undoubtedly will end up costing the taxpayers millions of dollars -- because of the bloated ego of some redneck cop and nothing more.

Sandra Bland, who had harmed no one, was tossed in a jail cell.

Last edited:
She assaulted him..
TN,

I just watched the video on CNN News for approximately the twentieth time and I'll ask you to tell me what I've missed in the way of her assaulting him. Because I looked for it but didn't see it.

Again, in any example of this nature my first concern is who did the arrested party harm. Sandra Bland harmed no one but she is dead and there is no good reason for it.

That trooper had no legitimate cause to order her to put out her cigarette. She has a right to smoke in her car and she'd done nothing of a criminal nature, nothing which would justify his assuming control over her normally legitimate physical conduct. He was simply asserting himself, which Bland realized and which she reacted proportionately to, and he resorted to forceful measures for which there was no legal justification.

When this case goes to civil court there will be a substantial damage award and it is likely the offending trooper will be penalized.

Bernie is a politician. He's been a mayor, a congressman and a senator. He views incidents like this as the stuff riots, social unrest and massive civil damages are made of. Cops like the one who precipitated the Sandra Bland incident are a thorn in all politicians' sides.

In this specific situation Bernie is calling it the way he sees it -- and I happen to agree with him. A major political problem has been unnecessarily created for no good reason by some redneck cop.

This is more of a tort situation than a criminal prosecution. As she killed herself.
Prison officials are required to expend all reasonable measures to prevent inmate suicide. Unjustifiable failure to do so can be considered criminal negligence.

She gave no specific indication that she would commit suicide. So much so, that her family has argued that she didn't commit suicide. Using the lack of any indication she would commit suicide as their primary evidence.

You can't rightly argue 'criminal negligence' for failing to prevent an act that even the family admits had no indication of occurrence.

The family's assessment alone would equal reasonable doubt. Making any prosecution an expensive, pointless exercise. This is a tort situation. Perhaps a job costing outcome.

But criminal? No.

She disobeyed and ran her fat privileged foul mouth from the time he at driver window. How would you like to put up with that about 1/2 the time. She was going to get warning but shot her mouth off.

two words. Stun gun.

Bernie is a politician. He's been a mayor, a congressman and a senator. He views incidents like this as the stuff riots, social unrest and massive civil damages are made of. Cops like the one who precipitated the Sandra Bland incident are a thorn in all politicians' sides.

In this specific situation Bernie is calling it the way he sees it -- and I happen to agree with him. A major political problem has been unnecessarily created for no good reason by some redneck cop.
More of your stupidity.
(I like the part in your dumb ass post where you show your misogyny BTW)
Every LEO is trained to remove anything that could be used as a potential weapon against an officer when making a traffic stop. Cups of hot coffee. Lite cigarettes, Car keys. Anything.
A lite cigarette qualifies all day.
You get one thrown in your face by someone you have no idea about and then get back to us asshole.
Anyway as usual the LIB cop haters are almost always on the losing side.
Just like in this case.
A jury of 8 negro and 4 whites just deadlocked on another case against a negro LEO.
Still wearing your 'HUDS' T-shirt in public asshole? Thought not.

Forum List

Back