No hotel room for President Trump in Germany for G20

or this

how can it be

FIRST LADY STUCK
Donald Trump’s wife Melania ‘stuck in Hamburg hotel unable to leave due to huge G20 protests’

Donald Trump's wife Melania 'stuck in Hamburg hotel unable to leave due to huge G20 protests'
I checked the most recent stories on this and none indicate specifically where they are staying. I'm assuming they are referring to the Residence that they were reported to be staying at yesterday. Probably that's a good idea until they're back home. I doubt if it was fake news, but last minute arrangements may have been made. With all the protests, it is probably best to keep it out of the paper for now, I agree.

I checked the most recent stories on this and none indicate specifically where they are staying.

of course not it is called security

and obviously the president and wife are staying in separate locations

again for security purposes

he is staying at the state house

Okay, here's the TRUTH!

Trump stuck staying at German government-owned Hamburg guest house because Obama administration failed to reserve a hotel last year – and every luxury lodging was booked solid
  • President Trump is staying at a government-owned Senate guest house in Hamburg during the G20 summit
  • Other world governments staked out space at some of the city's 5-star hotels, which were all committed by the time Trump's staff called
  • Buzzfeed reported the news but omitted the fact that the properties were booked solid before Trump was elected last November
  • Now two White House aides are blaming Obama's team: 'They didn't care enough to make sure whoever was president would have a place to stay'
  • The Hamburg G20 was announced in February 2016

Read more: G20: Trump staying in government Hamburg lodgings | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Okay, here's the TRUTH!

Trump stuck staying at German government-owned Hamburg guest house because Obama administration failed to reserve a hotel last year – and every luxury lodging was booked solid
  • President Trump is staying at a government-owned Senate guest house in Hamburg during the G20 summit
  • Other world governments staked out space at some of the city's 5-star hotels, which were all committed by the time Trump's staff called
  • Buzzfeed reported the news but omitted the fact that the properties were booked solid before Trump was elected last November
  • Now two White House aides are blaming Obama's team: 'They didn't care enough to make sure whoever was president would have a place to stay'

Read more: G20: Trump staying in government Hamburg lodgings | Daily Mail Online
Of course it's Obama's fault. Since everyone thought Hillary was going to win, why didn't he book for Hillary, then?

Have a feeling it is a malicious rumor-

Merkel receiving Trump at the Hotel Atlantic a few minutes ago -- both with their game faces on.
b6aa9ed5-fc2a-461d-834b-e14476b0d967.jpg

+++ G-20 Newsblog in English +++: A Restful Night Descends in Hamburg - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
Apparently the hotels in Germany claim they are all booked up for the G20. Mainstream news media falsely reported that Trump Administration failed to make plans early. That is not true. President Trump tried to book a room in Germany early April and they flatly refused. This rudeness toward our presidents by hosting nations is all too common these days. Remember the disrespect shown to President Obama at the China G20 Summit?

Trump reportedly can’t get a hotel room in Hamburg for G20 Summit | theGrio

Sometime prior to the month of April Trump Administration was refused a reservation for the G20 Summit July 7 & 8. This was obviously intentional.

German Hotel refused to ACCOMMODATE Donald Trump at the G20
April 11, 2017

Hamburg hotel luxury Vier Jahreszeiten declined to accommodate the delegation of President Donald Trump during the G20 summit according to a German media outlet.
The German newspaper Abendblatt Hambyrger stated that Trump’s team was denied a request for accommodation in the hotel at the time of the G20 summit, which will take place on 7 and 8 July.
Have a feeling it is a malicious rumor-

Merkel receiving Trump at the Hotel Atlantic a few minutes ago -- both with their game faces on.
b6aa9ed5-fc2a-461d-834b-e14476b0d967.jpg

+++ G-20 Newsblog in English +++: A Restful Night Descends in Hamburg - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
Apparently the hotels in Germany claim they are all booked up for the G20. Mainstream news media falsely reported that Trump Administration failed to make plans early. That is not true. President Trump tried to book a room in Germany early April and they flatly refused. This rudeness toward our presidents by hosting nations is all too common these days. Remember the disrespect shown to President Obama at the China G20 Summit?

Trump reportedly can’t get a hotel room in Hamburg for G20 Summit | theGrio

Sometime prior to the month of April Trump Administration was refused a reservation for the G20 Summit July 7 & 8. This was obviously intentional.

German Hotel refused to ACCOMMODATE Donald Trump at the G20
April 11, 2017

Hamburg hotel luxury Vier Jahreszeiten declined to accommodate the delegation of President Donald Trump during the G20 summit according to a German media outlet.
The German newspaper Abendblatt Hambyrger stated that Trump’s team was denied a request for accommodation in the hotel at the time of the G20 summit, which will take place on 7 and 8 July.

The local media is a reporting he will stay in Hamburg Senate Guest House, but yes, we will have to wait for confirmation from Trump's people.

As a matter of curiosity Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is sharing the Park Hyatt with Russian President Vladimir Putin and South Korean leader Moon Jae-In. UK Prime Minister Theresa May will stay in Le Meridien while Chinese President Xi Jinping will bunk up with Italy’s Prime Minister at the Grand Elysee.
I believe the AP reported that they would stay at Senate Guest House. Looks like a country side secluded area in pic. Guess the rest of the MSM missed that when they came up with Melania trapped in a Hamburg Hotel..

Okay, here's the TRUTH!

Looks very secluded and safe. Guess MSM could not stand the thought of it and decided to report story based on their wishful thinking!

First lady Melania Trump was unable to leave the residence where she and President Trump are staying in Hamburg, Germany, due to G-20 protests nearby.
Security would not clear the first lady to depart the residence Friday afternoon, a spokesperson for Melania Trump told a reporter.

Protests keep Melania Trump from leaving G-20 residence in Hamburg
They're protesting capitalism. Who knew there were so many or that they were so serious?
Seems like those of us in the US may have to actually start labeling communists accurately instead of labeling everyone left of Rand Paul as communist.
Was it this bad last year?

It's trump's own fault that he's out in the cold. If he had hired staff whose job it is to do this, he would not have embarrassed himself and the US - yet again.

Making it worse is that the Saudis got the last plum suites.

Is there anything this boob can do correctly? Right now, he's busy giving the US to Putin.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

MELANIA Trump is reportedly trapped in her Hamburg hotel amid violent protests against the G20 summit, which began this morning.

G20 Summit: Melania Trump TRAPPED in hotel as violent protests rage outside
Yes, I saw that, Jon. Some are referring to it as residence, others hotel. Like you said, we'll have to wait, and hope the plans for the G20 aren't shut down due to all this ill will.

like they say

more to the story comes out

turns out it was the once again incompetent OBAMA ADMINISTRATIONS FAULT

for not making the reservations

read on

The White House is blaming the Obama administration for leaving President Donald Trump without a proper hotel during this week’s G20 summit.

Every top-shelf lodging was already booked by the time the Trump White House began making inquiries – but that, two White House officials say, is because their predecessors never booked rooms for an American delegation.

The G20’s northern Germany summit was announced in February 2016, when Obama was still president and Trump was considered a long-shot hope to take the White House.

‘Obama’s people left everyone high and dry,’ one current official said on Friday. ‘They didn’t care enough to make sure whoever was president would have a place to stay.’

Staff at eight of them confirmed that they were completely booked by the time America's 2016 election was held in early November. the other two declined to comment.

'The funny thing,' a second Trump White House official said Friday, 'is that the U.S. delegation probably also wouldn't have had hotel rooms if Hillary Clinton had become president. It was already too late by Election Day.'

Considering that Trump has gone out of his way to undo as much of the Obama agenda as possible, whether or not it is sensible or of benefit to the country, I'm glad Obama managed to get in that "diss." good on him. I wish Trump was at the Econolodge.

--LOL

funny

the thing is the obama incompetence would have happened to Hillary had she won

gotta love the haters they have the craziest notions

It's trump's own fault that he's out in the cold. If he had hired staff whose job it is to do this, he would not have embarrassed himself and the US - yet again.

Is there anything this boob can do correctly? Right now, he's busy giving the US to Putin.

Did you fail to read the links that indicated that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION failed to make reservations long before President Trump was inaugurated?

Did you fail to read the links that indicated that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION failed to make reservations long before President Trump was inaugurated?

god i love it when leftard talking points

blows up completely in their faces

--LOL

Once again, Trump blames Obama for his failure. I've never seen anyone so inept and unwilling to put his big boy pants on and admit he fucked up.

Trump is a total loser!

Once again, Trump blames Obama for his failure. I've never seen anyone so inept and unwilling to put his big boy pants on and admit he fucked up.

Trump is a total loser!
You see what you want to see. There has never been a worse president in US history than Barack Obama. It's going to take some time for Trump to undo everything he did. Thank God Trump followed through and withdrew the US from the Paris Climate accord, he signed a cease fire agreement with Russia over Syria, he's shutting down Sanctuary cities, he's made a rule for every new federal regulation two current regulations must go. His ban on Muslim immigration from terrorist nations is in effect, he's renegotiating NAFTA, he has set up a lifetime ban on WH officials lobbying on behalf of foreign governments. What else? Oh yes, he fired James Comey and he is probably going to fire Robert Mueller too (sooner the better) he's increasing military investment and he's making Mexico pay for that wall which I hear is about ready to break ground. On top of all that, Trump has cleared the way for energy infrastructure projects including the keystone pipeline. He also nominated a Supreme Court Justice replacement for Scalia (Obama didn't get away with appointing one on his way out the door). Like I said, It's going to take President Trump some time to undo what Obama has done (or reverse it) but he's well on his way! I'm very happy with our new President! He's definitely a two term President. No question about it!

Trump is a total loser!

What about the Obozo administration NOT BOOKING ROOMS for the G20 escapes your dim mind?

Trump has been President since January 21st and the G20 was in July. I'm pretty sure Trump knew about the Summit when he took office.

Are you seriously saying it's Obama's fault that no one in the Trump Administration asked what arrangements were made for the G20 between January and July?

Trump and the entire American delegation got on planes and travelled to Germany and NO ONE asked where they were staying when they got there?

That takes a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back