No Global Climate change in 100 years

And Australia?

Australia is having summer...what about them? Is there anything going on down there is unprecedented or outside the bounds of natural variability?

Just as nothing happened here this winter outside the bounds of natural variability.

Except hundreds of million of Americans had their balls turn blue this winter.......which clearly has left an impression on them about the whole global warming ruse >>>

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

Nobody gives a rats ass about it.......in fact, since 2000, it has never been lower on peoples radar than it is now.

Back to the hobbit hole s0n:D:D:2up: where the world of makey uppey shit is profound!!!

Elektra, you need to learn that I won't go easy on people just because they cry. When you cry like that, it just tells me I hit a sore spot, and that therefore I should keep hitting it.

Anyways, now that you've declared victory and bravely run away, care to turn about and explain why you were stupid enough to claim 2% of the earth represented the whole earth? That's the sore spot I'm going to keep hammering on, the way you stink so badly at logic.

What a fucking dummy..........

2% of the earth does in fact represent the whole earth because if Americans don't care about climate change, nothing matters >>>

From Gallup >>> Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

Congress was apparently talking a lot about climate change this week........but did anything happen? Ummm.......like since 2008, the answer is.......NOPE!!! Just a lot of talk.......because the constituents don't give a shit.( except for a few nutters from each district:D:D:D).

A Jonestown for the AGW cause >>>> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2014/03/11/the_democrats039_disconnect_on_global_warming_327516.html ......a bunch of Democrats were no-shows for the all night debate!! WWhy? Because they don't want their ass voted out by talking about something as fucking stoopid as climate change while the country falls deeper into the shitter under this idiot POTUS

But the socially disabled who frequent this forum think a hobby ( debating global warming ) is changing the world. Its not.......at all.........wind and solar are still a laughingstock in the energy world. In 2040, it will STILL be a laughingstock!!

http://www.opb.org/news/blog/ecotrope/10-predictions-for-the-worlds-energy-future/

Elektra.....whats that saying? "He who laughs last laughs the hardest?":D:2up::D:2up::D:2up::D:2up: These meatheads have been talking about the exact same crap for 20 years and have moved but a half-yard towards the goalposts!! I get to take a big smelly dump on these peoples faces daily, which is the only reason I hang around in here!!!

Last edited:
I get to take a big smelly dump on these peoples faces daily, which is the only reason I hang around in here!!!

Man, let me introduce you to my daughters. Very impressive. How sophisticated. Don't I just feel the burn.

How old are you? Four? Between you, Kosh and Crusader Frank (and your new striker Elektra) I think a new record could be set in lowest average discernible intellect.

Your TOTAL, cumulative effect here is to significantly lower the quality of the denier presentation, such as it is. They may not say so, but I am quite certain that FCT and Ian and several others would not shed a tear were you to vanish. You must know you're nothing but an embarrassment to them.

Is that lightning strike picture autobiographical? Were you struck? Are you a victim? What OTHER effects has it had?

Crap, we're out of paper!

Hey there's ice in Michigan WHOOPS LOOKS LIKE NO CLIMATE CHANGE AHAHA!!!!

You cons are ridiculous.
Does Europe count as part of the globe? What was the climate there in 2012? Hmmm.........

Then, someone goes to Australia as proof. Huh, if NA is too small to claim as part of the globe what is Australia?

Why is there more ice in the Antarctic? BTW, climate changes every day. Each day is not the same as the previous, so as for stating climate change as a factor of trouble, just seems really ridiculas. In Chicago in 2012 the temperature was in the 80s for March, this year it is hovering around 20 degrees for the month. I'd say that is a change in climate eh? So? There is no point to an argument over climate change because it does so every single day of a calendar year. And guess what, in the northern hemisphere it is winter right now, and in the southern hemisphere it is summer. Has that changed?

Last edited:
I get to take a big smelly dump on these peoples faces daily, which is the only reason I hang around in here!!!

Man, let me introduce you to my daughters. Very impressive. How sophisticated. Don't I just feel the burn.

How old are you? Four? Between you, Kosh and Crusader Frank (and your new striker Elektra) I think a new record could be set in lowest average discernible intellect.

Your TOTAL, cumulative effect here is to significantly lower the quality of the denier presentation, such as it is. They may not say so, but I am quite certain that FCT and Ian and several others would not shed a tear were you to vanish. You must know you're nothing but an embarrassment to them.

Is that lightning strike picture autobiographical? Were you struck? Are you a victim? What OTHER effects has it had?

Nice rant. So,what as your point about introducing your daughters anyway? I'm curious.

IceCores1.gif

Vostok Ice Cores, 600,000 years of CO2 Lagging temperature on the increase and decrease.

Use small words because we're so simple and explain why CO2 didn't "Force" anything for the past 600,000 years, but now suddenly -- it's a forcer

IceCores1.gif

Vostok Ice Cores, 600,000 years of CO2 Lagging temperature on the increase and decrease.

Use small words because we're so simple and explain why CO2 didn't "Force" anything for the past 600,000 years, but now suddenly -- it's a forcer

answers?

Bueller?

anyone?

Abe?

Mammyooth?

Bueller?

I think I made a thread on the Vostok Ice cores once before. CO2 laggard

Temp up 8 degrees in the past 14,000 years so, yeah CO2 follows it and is up

The AGWCult explained it away by posting faked proxies that showed CO2 actually LEADING the temperature, putting the Vostok Ice Cores solidly in the Denier Camp

IceCores1.gif

answers?

Bueller?

anyone?

Abe?

Mammyooth?

Bueller?

Oceans and glaciers release co2 once the earth has warmed up enough from the natural solar cycles. They add co2 that then takes thousands of years to be removed from the atmosphere and the cycle begins again as the natural cycle sucks the co2 into the glaciers and oceans.

Throughout the last 2 million years co2 has only been able to extend the innerglacial periods. The natural cycles were the main forcer...

Last edited:
IceCores1.gif

answers?

Bueller?

anyone?

Abe?

Mammyooth?

Bueller?

Oceans and glaciers release co2 once the earth has warmed up enough from the natural solar cycles. They add co2 that then takes thousands of years to be removed from the atmosphere and the cycle begins again as the natural cycle sucks the co2 into the glaciers and oceans.

Throughout the last 2 million years co2 has only been able to extend the innerglacial periods. The natural cycles were the main forcer...

That's 1 vote for AGWCult Theory Fails

Abe?

WTF

It doesn't take thousands of years. CO2 has a residence time in the atmosphere of about 20 years.

It doesn't take thousands of years. CO2 has a residence time in the atmosphere of about 20 years.

You're right about the atmosphere but I am talking about weathering and in total back into the long term sinks(glacial)

I worked quality in industry for many years. Any type of gauge used to measure anything important would have to be in a calibration system and statistical studies would have to be performed (repeatability and reproducibility studies). What I would like to know about all this tempeature data that goes back more than a hundred years is who calibrated all those gauges to insure accuracy? How accurate are tempeature estimates made from ice core samples and other such methods? Since the world is going to go to hell if the average world temperature increases by 1 deg. C, I expect some pretty tight controls on the tempeature measuring equipment.

If you're talking about places outside of America, Europe, Japan and maybe south Africa. Well, the error is quite respectable of up to a few degrees in some area's. This is why there's a error bar on the giss graph with a lower and higher estimate.

Error has been going down since that time but even today there's some error.

Forum List

Back