No fault of mine either.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jun 17, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NO FAULT OF MINE.

So why is Obama asking me to provide primary and higher education, ESL classes, medical care and tax credits even if they don’t pay any taxes at all, public assistance, etc for them? I am only obligated to help provide for other Americans.

No fault of mine that our immigration law has not been enforced since the 1986 amnesty. So why is Obama asking me to sacrifice my children’s future to give a future to children of Illegal Aliens? The are not my problem so don’t make them my problem.

The long term solution is long over due and it is “deportation” no matter how it is done, just do it. Deporting them is not a punishment, it’s a privilege because it unite families that have been separated for decades. That’s the humane and compassionate thing to do. How can we ask grand parents to leave the only country, language and culture they have known to reunite with families here? Children born here or brought here as kids are not strangers to Mexico, the language and the culture because their parents have kept it alive by not assimilating.

Crime only pays if you are an illegal alien. They have got a temporary reprieve until it can become permanent. Amnesty probation.

Another amnesty, no matter how Obama chose to spin it, is a repeat of 1986 and will do nothing to fix the illegal immigration problem. The legal immigration system is not broken. It works and million of immigrants here legally proves it does work. Illegal immigration is a liability, not an asset. The country had nothing to benefit from 20 million low income workers who use the system more than they contribute. The come for a better life and that includes all the freebies this Government so generously provide them with. They receive far more than the give. Why do you think California is bankrupt and hospital are bankrupt?

What is wrong with this picture? We have 14 million unemployed Americans and Obama is giving work permits to Illegal Aliens.

Why are we making it easier for children of Illegal Aliens to attend college and making it harder for our own children to attend college? If we need better educated workers, let provide affordable education for our own brightest and smartest to attend college. My grand-daughter graduated college two years ago and she is cleaning houses. So why is Obama giving work permits to children of Illegal Aliens to compete with them for jobs we don’t even have?

Our immigration system is not broken, our government is broken so let reform it by getting rid of those who do not do their jobs like we get rid of bad teachers.

$4.2 million is tax credits for Illegal Aliens even if they don’t work? 20 million illegal in this country is no fault of my own, so don’t punish me and my children.

We are no longer into nation building were we need a massive population of immigrants, legal or illegal. We are into nation survival and we need to control immigration for uneducated and low wage earners that pay little in taxes or none at all.

To say children of Illegal Aliens are the brightest and smartest so we need to educate them, put them to work so they can save us is offensive to our bright an smart children and to their parents who are struggling to pay for their education and then is asked to pay for the education of children of Illegal Aliens.

If Illegal Aliens creates jobs, then way isn’t 20 million that is here not creating jobs for the 14 million that is unemployed?

Pro-illegal immigrants advocate’s rhetoric excuse do not add up to what they claim. No matter how they spin it.

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,870
    Obama gonna stack the election in his favor by lettin' dem Hispexicans vote fer him...
    :eek:
    Obama’s Bedfellows: Aligns Himself With Bush, McCain, Corporate CEOs on ‘Immigration Reform’
    June 15, 2012 – President Barack Obama said the executive action to waive deportation of young illegal aliens and grant work permits to them, which his administration announced today, was only a first step, and he linked his actions to both former President George W. Bush and the nation’s CEOs in calling for comprehensive immigration reform legislation from Congress.
    See also:

Obama Immigration Move ‘Possibly Illegal’
    June 15, 2012 - Senator Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) took to Twitter Friday to attack President Obama’s move to grant effective amnesty to young illegal immigrants

3. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    granting work permits doesnt allow people to vote retard

4. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    because in the end the taxes those immigrants pay will be larger than the assistence they get

doing that would cost300billion dolllars and shrink the economy by2.5trillion dollars and increase the deficit

well since the problem to u is brown people no one cares

5. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Where are the job these 20 million were supposed to create?

Dumb Ass. Deportation would cost $64 billion, amnesty would cost $2.6 trillion.
    The economy is in the shit house because of illegal aliens drain on the system.
    They pay very little in taxes and they get tax credits even if they pay no taxes as all.
    They are nothing more then a bunch of free loaders and it time they go home.
    Not my problem they are brown and from Messico

6. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

7. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    In 1994 1.3 million illegals voted in Calif.