Judicial Watch Revelations About 2023.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Wow, all I can say is the fiscal year ending September 2023 was certainly a busy one for law enforcement! From the report in the link below it's small wonder why the Biden administration prefers to avoid feedback about their open border policy. The link below has what looks like fairly in depth research on crime in our USA committed by illegal aliens, but unfortunately it appears to be devoid of the crime rate(s) that are being perpetrated in our blue cities by U.S. legal citizens.

Wow, all I can say is the fiscal year ending September 2023 was certainly a busy one for law enforcement! From the report in the link below it's small wonder why the Biden administration prefers to avoid feedback about their open border policy. The link below has what looks like fairly in depth research on crime in our USA committed by illegal aliens, but unfortunately it appears to be devoid of the crime rate(s) that are being perpetrated in our blue cities by U.S. legal citizens.

Judicial Watch?​

:auiqs.jpg:

Hacks, hacks, hacks...

all manner of bad news comes in, and we've >>>

~S~

Nature of the Beast.

Forum List

Back