"No fan of law enforcement"

Never did make it to UT when passing thru Austin. But I did investigate the sight line at the spot JFK was shot.

The shooter was good.

Yes I did the JFK thing in Dallas. I'm not technically knowledgeable about firearms and shooting (I only learned to shoot them and that's that) but looking back up at the Book Repository building, yes, I can see what you mean.

I didn't go to UT either (but I scored a Longhorns sweatshirt from a friend of mine) heck it's a huge campus.

Yes I did the JFK thing in Dallas. I'm not technically knowledgeable about firearms and shooting (I only learned to shoot them and that's that) but looking back up at the Book Repository building, yes, I can see what you mean.

I didn't go to UT either (but I scored a Longhorns sweatshirt from a friend of mine) heck it's a huge campus.

I learned to shoot in the service. I seem to have an ability to pick it up, take a couple of ranging/spotting shots and get it down quick. I don't reload, not an amatuer armorer/gunsmith or anything. Hell I can get confused when genuine gun guys get together and start talking.

One year I broke my glasses on the final shot of the 300 yard line. At the 500 yard line all I could see were small blobs, fortunately my blob was right at the centerline break. I just aimed at the blob and used kentucky windage to fire as best I could center mass.

I qualified, my only other option was to request to come back the next week and refire the whole range over again. I didn't make expert that year LOL.

I'm only required to hit the bloke in the guts (you know the figure with the crook who looks like an escapee from a Dick Tracy cartoon) at various (close) stages. I once asked if I could ride a horse backwards on to the range and shoot over my shoulder using a mirror but I was refused.

Gutless bastards, frightened of a bit of horse shit on the range :cool:

One year I broke my glasses on the final shot of the 300 yard line. At the 500 yard line all I could see were small blobs, fortunately my blob was right at the centerline break. I just aimed at the blob and used kentucky windage to fire as best I could center mass.

I qualified, my only other option was to request to come back the next week and refire the whole range over again. I didn't make expert that year LOL.

Okinawa (Camp Shwab range) in 1984. We were in TC2. Lots of prelim rain would come and go. On the 200 yard line fog would roll in and settle, then roll out. The original time ran out and I'd only shot three in the sitting. The tower finally told everyone to fire when the fog lifted and not worry about time. Took an hour and a half to shoot my relay of the 200 yd line. Got my second award expert that year :eusa_whistle:

I believe it was at Hansen we did a rapid fire relay team competition. 4 member teams. AT the 300 yard line when it was my turn to fire it began raining so hard you couldn't see past the end of your barrel. It wouldn't stop, they made us fire anyway.

I believe it was at Hansen we did a rapid fire relay team competition. 4 member teams. AT the 300 yard line when it was my turn to fire it began raining so hard you couldn't see past the end of your barrel. It wouldn't stop, they made us fire anyway.

Steel pots in rain suck. I was at Hansen five different times. Talk about time warped....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt View Post
Society is falling apart. At least western society is. And the reason? Because Liberals have spent 40 years telling everyone they are not responsible for anything. That everyone is a victim, that it is ok to throw out all the rules that kept society stable for thousands of years.

And it will only get worse until someone returns us to sense and reality. People do not live together in peace and harmony cause they love each other. They do so because of the things they were taught and the penalties that used to exist for failing to get along.

No one is teaching most new Generations anything about responsibility, duty, social rules, so they grow up as animals.

Ours is okay, what are you lot doing wrong?

OOOOPPPPPSSSSie, thread died.

Nice going Di' , you seem to have asked precisely the right question.

I am going in Monday to consult with legal counsel on my recent unfortunate incidence of incarceration. I was looking for Archie Bunker's favorite firm of Rabinowitz Ribinowitz Rebinowizt. My friend, Shmuel (the Sufi Israeli), said that Greenberg Washington and Hadaad might be a good choice.

I will probably let the Universe take care of it. There seems to be such fine comeuppance in the ways of a Universe that has all the appearance of being God-like.

I AM

I am going in Monday to consult with legal counsel on my recent unfortunate incidence of incarceration. I was looking for Archie Bunker's favorite firm of Rabinowitz Ribinowitz Rebinowizt. My friend, Shmuel (the Sufi Israeli), said that Greenberg Washington and Hadaad might be a good choice.

I will probably let the Universe take care of it. There seems to be such fine comeuppance in the ways of a Universe that has all the appearance of being God-like.

I AM

So dead it is 3 pages long. Sure thing.

I AM

Greenberg, Washington and Hadaad have got it all covered I would think :D

Sometimes karma does work, I would think there's been a bit of karma already.

When my house got broken into while I was out of town and all my stuff stolen.
I think that he should get an award. Hey screw it the cops hadn't shown quick enough well now justice is served and the shitbags are dead. They should have thought about that when stealing someones hard earned money and property

Forum List

Back