No evidence Russia did anything

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Parroting the treasonous liars in the US "intelligence community" doesn't prove a thing... except that those doing the parroting have BIRDBRAINS....

Show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon on 911 or STFU, "intelligence" community!!!!

• Banned
Typical.

When a leftist is told that CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate, there is sort of a ho hum yawn response, as if all leftist voters know their leaders are 100% pure low character scum and cheer that.

Goodness! A 2 month old thread that destroys the russia lie, and not even one regressive scum posts here? How can that be?

• Banned
The investigation is ongoing

OK...

and it's looking bad for the giant Cheeto.

That is sheer partisan speculation without any substance to it. Hillary and CNN got busted cheating and you do not care. There is nothing factual about any accusation so far about Russia. And all the "hacks" did was inform the American people of just what kind of low character scum was involved with the Hillary campaign...

The Russian connection is a big ol' nothing burger

Mike Pence disagrees. He looked at the evidence that intelligence officials had last year and agreed that Russians were meddling in our elections. We have seen the Russians interfere in elections in France and the Netherlands.​

Last edited:
Mike Pence disagrees. He looked at the evidence that intelligence officials had last year and agreed that Russians were meddling in our elections. We have seen the Russians interfere in elections in France and the Netherlands.​
The Russians have been meddling in our elections since the Russian Revolution. The only thing different this time is the fact that Hillary lost.

and those left wingers shouting and whining the loudest were THE BIGGEST SUPPORTERS of Soviet style communism.

theres no evidence because the investigation isnt over ..

theres no evidence dexter has an IQ above 70 either..

Parroting the treasonous liars in the US "intelligence community" doesn't prove a thing... except that those doing the parroting have BIRDBRAINS....
Hey BIRDBRAIN, did you read the unclassified US Intelligence report?
The classified version has more evidence.
Which publicly disclosed evidence do YOU dispute?

I don't doubt the Russians were messing around in our elections, it is believed we did the same with the Israeli elections when Obama was in office. But to date there is nothing that substantiates any claim that Trump or anyone in his campaign had anything to do with the Russian meddling. But I gotta be honest, every time I think about this entire imbroglio I come back to the fact that the DNC left their computer systems unprotected, knowing some of what was passed back and forth was politically damaging. How unbelievably careless and downright stupid, especially in the wake of the Clinton email/server business. Did they learn nothing from that?

I don't doubt the Russians were messing around in our elections, it is believed we did the same with the Israeli elections when Obama was in office. But to date there is nothing that substantiates any claim that Trump or anyone in his campaign had anything to do with the Russian meddling. But I gotta be honest, every time I think about this entire imbroglio I come back to the fact that the DNC left their computer systems unprotected, knowing some of what was passed back and forth was politically damaging. How unbelievably careless and downright stupid, especially in the wake of the Clinton email/server business. Did they learn nothing from that?

GOP was also hacked, but the emails were not released. The hackers had a very clear target for destruction in their endgame: the DNC.

GOP was also hacked, but the emails were not released. The hackers had a very clear target for destruction in their endgame: the DNC.

You said it yourself, they hacked the RNC too so both parties were targeted. My understanding is that the RNC servers were better protected and apparently they had nothing of note (embarassing) worth releasing.

Forum List

Back