No evidence Russia did anything

Mike Pence disagrees. He looked at the evidence that intelligence officials had last year and agreed that Russians were meddling in our elections. We have seen the Russians interfere in elections in France and the Netherlands.​

I don't doubt the Russians were messing around in our elections, it is believed we did the same with the Israeli elections when Obama was in office. But to date there is nothing that substantiates any claim that Trump or anyone in his campaign had anything to do with the Russian meddling. But I gotta be honest, every time I think about this entire imbroglio I come back to the fact that the DNC left their computer systems unprotected, knowing some of what was passed back and forth was politically damaging. How unbelievably careless and downright stupid, especially in the wake of the Clinton email/server business. Did they learn nothing from that?

GOP was also hacked, but the emails were not released. The hackers had a very clear target for destruction in their endgame: the DNC.

You said it yourself, they hacked the RNC too so both parties were targeted. My understanding is that the RNC servers were better protected and apparently they had nothing of note (embarassing) worth releasing.

the hacks prompted the investigation/s (aka probable cause), investigations don't release their evidence during the investigation .. the investigation/s may dig deeper than the source of the leaks, and uncover information the leaks didn't .. the investigation/s arent over.

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR ..

The investigation is ongoing and it's looking bad for the giant Cheeto.
Top U.S. officials to testify in Trump-Russia probe reboot

Typical hard left bias, Reuters used to be a reputable new organization.
Please dispute one fact listed in that story.

I dare you.

Bias can be the manner in which facts are presented or what facts are left out, to imply something had occurred or didn't occur. Here's an example form the link:

"The planned hearings are the first the committee has announced since its chairman, Republican Representative Devin Nunes, recused himself from the Russia investigation on April 6 after receiving information at the White House about surveillance that swept up some information about members of Trump's transition team."

The reality is Nunes received information from a third party about the existence of intel reports and was given the report numbers. Nunes then, after being stonewalled by a couple of intel agencies, went to the WH to view the reports, which required some assistance form the WH intel personnel to get access to the secure facility and the reports he needed to see. He viewed the reports at a secure WH facility, he wasn't provided the information from the WH as the article implies.

I dare you.

Bias can be the manner in which facts are presented or what facts are left out, to imply something had occurred or didn't occur. Here's an example form the link:

"The planned hearings are the first the committee has announced since its chairman, Republican Representative Devin Nunes, recused himself from the Russia investigation on April 6 after receiving information at the White House about surveillance that swept up some information about members of Trump's transition team."

The reality is Nunes received information from a third party about the existence of intel reports and was given the report numbers. Nunes then, after being stonewalled by a couple of intel agencies, went to the WH to view the reports, which required some assistance form the WH intel personnel to get access to the secure facility and the reports he needed to see. He viewed the reports at a secure WH facility, he wasn't provided the information from the WH as the article implies.

LMAO, and now you're putting your GOP spin on it.

Bottom line, he owed allegiance to the congressional committee, not the president, and he betrayed that trust. That's the thrust of the article, and noting that he got the intel from the WH is not insignificant.

I dare you.

LMAO, and now you're putting your GOP spin on it.

Bottom line, he owed allegiance to the congressional committee, not the president, and he betrayed that trust. That's the thrust of the article, and noting that he got the intel from the WH is not insignificant.

Funny, I thought he owed allegiance to the truth. Evidently you could care less about the facts because you keep ignoring he only viewed the reports at the WH, he only got access from them, nothing else. After being denied access elsewhere for weeks, I might add.

Paint me a totally shocked that you'd eat what ever shit confirms your personal bias. LMAO

You're agreeing with a 9-11 truther.

The Tillman family are all TRUTHERS since Pat told them in Afghan he was just "sitting around" with "no target."

That's when he was sent out with an all Jewish combat unit and took US rounds... or, more precisely, Israeli rounds, and every Jew traitor in his unit had a different story as to what happened - originally Al Qaeda shot him....

which is essentially true, since Israel's Mossad IS AL QAEDA.

theres no evidence because the investigation isnt over ..

where as CNN has confessed to giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate - deliberate attempt to manipulate the election - proven 100% = and your partisan rear doesn't care.

You are a parrot. You mindlessly repeat what your birdbrain hears. You have nothing on Russia.

Forum List

Back