Say Goodbye To 'Getting Along With Russia' - Trump NSC Pick Is A Major Hawk...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Gotta admit i'm a little disappointed in Trump picking so many Neocon Warmongers. I think they're gonna lead him into several quagmire debacles.

President Trump selected Gen. H.R. McMaster to be his National Security Advisor, replacing the short-lived Gen. Michael Flynn. Those breathing a sigh of relief that the rumored favorite John Bolton didn't get the nod may want to hold that thought -- and their breath. McMaster is not the man to guide President Trump toward better relations with Russia and less US interference in the internal affairs of others.

In fact, he believes the opposite.

In a speech delivered at the Center for Strategic and International Studies just last May, Gen. McMaster blamed the lack of sufficient US military presence overseas for what he calls a more aggressive Russian geostrategic posturing

The General also made the completely fallacious assertion that Russia invaded Georgia in 2008. Even the highly critical if not overtly anti-Russia European Union concluded that Georgia was to blame for launching an ill-advised attack on Russian peacekeeping forces that were part of an international mission in South Ossetia.

Does this sound like someone who is going to work to help President Trump improve relations with Russia?...

More:
Say Goodbye to 'Getting Along With Russia' - Trump's NSC Pick McMaster is a Major Hawk

Umm yea - at some point carry-water-for-Kremlin pool got depleted so he had to settle.

Umm yea - at some point treasonous-assholes pool got depleted so he had to settle.

Democrats and McCain love this pick. He seems to be headed in a Neocon Warmonger direction. And that's very disappointing.

Putin could always pull out and find some other area to dominate..

World Domination isn't solely a Russian endeavor. Take a look at which nation has been doing most of the invading and killing in the world, the last 30yrs or so.

Pootin thought wrong with US relations and Oblama...and now he's catching hell over it....But he does have his 200 billion in wealth to fall back on..

Pootin thought wrong with US relations and Oblama...and now he's catching hell over it....But he does have his 200 billion in wealth to fall back on..

And a whole lot of Uranium.
I am sure he can eat it every day...

Well, congrats. You got your new Cold War. Enjoy.
Russo-Georgian War - Wikipedia

Russian 'invasion' of Crimea fuels fear of Ukraine conflict

And a whole lot of Uranium.
I am sure he can eat it every day...

Well, congrats. You got your new Cold War. Enjoy.
Russo-Georgian War - Wikipedia

Two sides to those stories. But unfortunately, Americans only receive one-side info.

I know this pick pleases Democrats, and Neocons like McCain and Graham. But i think it's a disastrous decision by Trump. A new Cold War and possibly WWIII, is completely unnecessary.

Forum List

Back