No evidence of Trump 'collusion' with Russia as media shift focus

DAbiB9KW0AE9E68.jpg

This investigation is very much alive and well.

What we know right now.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this FOX News 8 minute video--Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but with Russian intellience agents, including the very day that Russians were hacking into DNC databases.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the Republican platform changed to "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Seperatists" was put into the Republican platform during the convention in July. Link above--More Trump advisers admit meeting with the Russian ambassador at the RNC convention.

Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee had this to say.

Jeff Sessions: Also accused of lying under oath to congress that he had not met with any Russians during the campaign season. Some think he misunderstood the question, but he did fill out a questionaire prior to the hearing and checked a box NO that he had no contact with any Russians. Then he refused to go back to congress to clairify. Sessions was forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn: Lied to the FBI--which is a felony. Did not disclose he was acting as a foreign agent--being a paid lobbyist for Turkey--at 500K--and also being paid by Russian T.V. Grand Jury subpeonas went out on Flynn last week,. Flynn testified this week and pleaded the 5th on every question asked of him. Prior his attorney's had asked for immunity from prosecution--stating "he's got a story to tell"--but the Senate denied him immunity from prosecution.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation

Trump fires FBI director James Comey.
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Then admits Obstruction of Justice in this video. Obstruction of Justice is an impeachable offense.

Trump meets with Russians in the Oval office. He lets Russian media in, while blocking American media, and during the process leaks highly sensitive classified information to the Russians.
Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Then gets enraged because the Russians tweeted out this picture.
White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

U.S. intelligence agents warned Israeli Intelligence in January not to not share sensitive information with Trump--as he is compromised by Russia. There are several links verifying this.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him
US intelligence warns Israel: Be careful sharing info with Trump

Robert Mueller is appointed as a Special Prosecutor
Robert Mueller appointed special counsel

May 17, 2017--this investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.
Lindsey Graham: Russia probe 'now a criminal investigation'

So Republicans have two options.
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education as to what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Over the next coming months--you're going to hear these names mentioned a lot. Jerad Kushner (Trump's son in law)--Paul Manafort--Carter Page--Michael Flynn--Roger Stone and whomever else was involved in this.

Since this is NOW a Criminal Investigation as Lindsey Graham explained--everyone will clam up and lawyer up--and there will no longer be public information coming out as quickly as before. Robert Mueller and Mueller ONLY will be the one who will be releasing information and that will be done when this investigation is complete.
Lindsey Graham: Russia probe 'now a criminal investigation'

Last edited:
ANOTHER day, STILL NO EVIDENCE of collusion between Russians and President Trump....

ANOTHER day, STILL NO EVIDENCE of collusion between Russians and President Trump....

Well as they say trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach algebra to a chimpanzee.

You know it's one thing to be stupid about something, but it's quite a different circumstance to insist on remaining stupid.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

For those that can read and watch video's go back to post 161 on this thread. It is complete & up to date--- as to what has been going on with this Trump--Russian investigation.

lol You just can't put up a post without telling another lie, can you? There is no direct evidence the Russians "interfered" with the election, and none of the people investigated lied to the FBI about these meetings. On the contrary, the evidence is that the Obama administration interfered with the election and misused the CIA and FBI to this end.
What did I lie about in my last statement? You say there is no evidence that Russia interfered? Are you on crack? Post one quote/statement of ANYBODY besides Trump, who has access to the classified intelligence, who denies that Russian interference. ANYBODY.
You need to disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever; you're just corrupt and dishonest. I say there is no evidence and you respond that people believe it happened, not that there is evidence. You use the word, interfere, instead of stating what you allege they did because there in no evidence the Russian government did anything illegal. What this all comes down to is that Obama's CIA director targeted the Trump campaign with false allegations for political reasons.
I just have faith in our intelligence agencies. Plus there is the FACT that you and I do not have access to classified intel so we can only trust our elected representatives and our institutions. You can't name ONE person who has access to intel that denies Russian interference in our election. That should tell you something. How you don't get it is pretty baffling.

Try again... Name ONE person... Quote him/her
Again, you just can't put up a post without telling another lie. What do you mean by interference? It means you have no idea what the Russians are alleged to have done. You use the term, interference, to promote the rumors and to avoid dealing with the facts.
That twice you've failed to answer a simple question. Wanna go for strike three?
I answered your question. Interference is a weasel word you use because you cannot find anything the Russian government did that was illegal in connection with the election.

What did I lie about in my last statement? You say there is no evidence that Russia interfered? Are you on crack? Post one quote/statement of ANYBODY besides Trump, who has access to the classified intelligence, who denies that Russian interference. ANYBODY.
You need to disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever; you're just corrupt and dishonest. I say there is no evidence and you respond that people believe it happened, not that there is evidence. You use the word, interfere, instead of stating what you allege they did because there in no evidence the Russian government did anything illegal. What this all comes down to is that Obama's CIA director targeted the Trump campaign with false allegations for political reasons.
I just have faith in our intelligence agencies. Plus there is the FACT that you and I do not have access to classified intel so we can only trust our elected representatives and our institutions. You can't name ONE person who has access to intel that denies Russian interference in our election. That should tell you something. How you don't get it is pretty baffling.

Again, you just can't put up a post without telling another lie. What do you mean by interference? It means you have no idea what the Russians are alleged to have done. You use the term, interference, to promote the rumors and to avoid dealing with the facts.
That twice you've failed to answer a simple question. Wanna go for strike three?
I answered your question. Interference is a weasel word you use because you cannot find anything the Russian government did that was illegal in connection with the election.
You have not provided ONE name or source that backs up your arguement. Strike three you're out! Thanks for playing

Why would Kushner and Flynn push for such a secret channel of communications?

A Reuters report published a short time after the Post story added this key detail (emphasis added) …

FBI investigators are examining whether Russians suggested to Kushner or other Trump aides that relaxing economic sanctions would allow Russian banks to offer financing to people with ties to Trump, said the current U.S. law enforcement official.
(A Bit More) About Last Night

You have not provided ONE name or source that backs up your arguement. Strike three you're out! Thanks for playing
You have not said what you mean by interference because you have no idea what you mean.

You have not said what you mean by interference because you have no idea what you mean.
Dude, you struck out... you're no longer in the game. Go practice and try again later. While your at it, read the intel report that that EVERYBODY acknowledges as valid regarding the Russian interference. Now go find that name if you wanna get back in the game

Dude, you struck out... you're no longer in the game. Go practice and try again later. While your at it, read the intel report that that EVERYBODY acknowledges as valid regarding the Russian interference. Now go find that name if you wanna get back in the game
Blah, blah, blah, but yet you have no idea what you mean by interference.

I can't really hear you from the dugout... go read that report if you are still confused. Then try again to show ANYBODY who has seen all the intel that denies its findings.

Here I'll even give you the link. You can thank me later. Maybe you'll stop sounding completely ignorant after you educate yourself. Read this
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I can't really hear you from the dugout... go read that report if you are still confused. Then try again to show ANYBODY who has seen all the intel that denies its findings.

Here I'll even give you the link. You can thank me later. Maybe you'll stop sounding completely ignorant after you educate yourself. Read this
It's always hard to tell if you are as stupid as you appear or just a troll, but the report does not state that the Russian government committed any illegal acts with regard to the election; it simply says the Russian government and the Russian people had the same contempt for Clinton that half of American voters have.

It's always hard to tell if you are as stupid as you appear or just a troll, but the report does not state that the Russian government committed any illegal acts with regard to the election; it simply says the Russian government and the Russian people had the same contempt for Clinton that half of American voters have.
Why are you changing the narrative? When did "illegal" enter the conversation? You're a dupe, and you still fail to answer the question

Why are you changing the narrative? When did "illegal" enter the conversation? You're a dupe, and you still fail to answer the question
If there is nothing illegal there is nothing to investigate unless you're just a troll, Troll.

If there is nothing illegal there is nothing to investigate unless you're just a troll, Troll.
It's obviously over your head. I can't explain it any clearer. Read that report and try educating yourself so you don't sound like such a dumbass during these conversations

It's obviously over your head. I can't explain it any clearer. Read that report and try educating yourself so you don't sound like such a dumbass during these conversations
I understand you perfectly. You say the law is irrelevant and you don't need any facts to form your opinions.

I understand you perfectly. You say the law is irrelevant and you don't need any facts to form your opinions.
Read the report, it explains everything. If you don't believe the reports findings then explain why and show me one person who has seen all the intel that agrees with your assessment. You can't, you're done

Read the report, it explains everything. If you don't believe the reports findings then explain why and show me one person who has seen all the intel that agrees with your assessment. You can't, you're done
lol Give it up. You have nothing to say but you're too stupid to realize it.

lol Give it up. You have nothing to say but you're too stupid to realize it.
Great arguement man! You're a real winner. Bring something to the conversation and answer a question or don't join it at all. I'm flgrowing tired of you wasting my time with BS insults

Forum List

Back