No Evidence Iran Seeking Nuclear Weapons

I'm hard pressed to believe the CIA doesn't know what's really going on in Iran.

There's way too much for way too many corporations to lose if the news was to come out that Iran was definitively clean. Better to continue pumping the doubt into people's minds so that the inevitable result is that we eventually all get to a point where we'd prefer to just see us perform another regime change, just in case.

The fear and uncertainty of the whole matter can be a hell of a lot more productive to the powers that be than pesky facts getting in the way.

Rhodes, let me ask you a question. How would the war be paid for? Where would the money come from if it were to start tomorrow? Borrow more from China? Print up another trillion? How far can we take the deficit? Maybe we should press the issue just to see how much financial pressure this country can take before it snaps?

I keep repeating this...Now we've got the head of the IAEA telling us that there is no hard evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. I suggest we stop and think how smart it is to base a war on a gut feeling with no evidence to back it up.

I personally think you are just trolling, noone could be this stupid.

You claim there's no evidence, but refuse to address the FACT that iran is refusing most of the required inspections by the IAEA.

Obviously there is no "hard evidence" that can be shown until they are allowed to investigate, is that really such a difficult concept to understand? Or is there an agenda at work here?

Rhodes, let me ask you a question. How would the war be paid for? Where would the money come from if it were to start tomorrow? Borrow more from China? Print up another trillion? How far can we take the deficit? Maybe we should press the issue just to see how much financial pressure this country can take before it snaps?

Hi Paulie. I would demand - and no doubt, receive - substantial funding, albeit behind the scenes, from the sunni arab states and european nations.

I would also warn germany and china that if they continue to try to trade with iran and interfere with the multi-national effort to disable the regime, they will face massive trade repurcussions, starting with a huge import tax/fee levied on any of their products.

Before any of the pseudo-economists start screaming, both nation's product can be easily replaced, with factories moved to other parts of SE asia, and germany's softwar developers and cars replaced by japanese and other european models.

Additional funding would come from walking away from the utterly moronic health care plan the Messiah is trying to get through congress, and reducing the number of useless military bases and other wasteful military expenditures, that exist. Reductions in military spending on hgh tech but battle field-useless programs could provide alot as well. Trust me, there are so many...

Last edited:
I keep repeating this...Now we've got the head of the IAEA telling us that there is no hard evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. I suggest we stop and think how smart it is to base a war on a gut feeling with no evidence to back it up.

I personally think you are just trolling, noone could be this stupid.

You claim there's no evidence, but refuse to address the FACT that iran is refusing most of the required inspections by the IAEA.

Obviously there is no "hard evidence" that can be shown until they are allowed to investigate, is that really such a difficult concept to understand? Or is there an agenda at work here?

Actually, it's the head of the IAEA that is claiming there's no evidence. I'm guessing he has more insight into the situation than you or I do.

I would also warn germany and china that if they continue to try to trade with iran and interfere with the multi-national effort to disable the regime, they will face massive trade repurcussions, starting with a huge import tax/fee levied on any of their products.
They would just laugh in our faces!!!

The United States is basically a bankrupt country. :lol:

Hi Paulie. I would demand - and no doubt, receive - substantial funding, albeit behind the scenes, from the sunni arab states and european nations.

Before any of the pseudo-economists start screaming, both nation's product can be easily replaced, with factories moved to other parts of SE asia, and germany's softwar developers and cars replaced by japanese and other european models.

Additional funding would come from walking away from the utterly moronic health care plan the Messiah is trying to get through congress, and reducing the number of useless military bases and other wasteful military expenditures, that exist. Reductions in military spending on hgh tech but battle field-useless programs could provide alot as well. Trust me, there are so many...

Threatening militarily capable countries with trade ramifications for not participating in the funding of yet another massive pre-emptive attack on a sovereign nation would no doubt be one of the dumber things we've ever done. I'm not sure how you see that as a viable plan.

As far as reducing our international military presence and expenditures, we are completely on the same page.

There's some hope for you yet :D

:thup:

Threatening militarily capable countries with trade ramifications for not participating in the funding of yet another massive pre-emptive attack on a sovereign nation would no doubt be one of the dumber things we've ever done. I'm not sure how you see that as a viable plan.

I wasn't asking china to fund the attack, merely to stop protecting the IRI at the UN. The fact of the matter is that the day the IRI falls, china is so totally fucked, I cannot begin to tell you. The average iranian hates china and russia with a passion right now - see:

Latest Updates on Post-Election Protests in Iran - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com

"the crowd outside responded with “Death to Russia!” instead. The blogger who posted the video on YouTube writes: “EVERY time they scream “death to Russia.”"

They were also chanting death to china at today's rallies.

As for Germany, is the largest EU trading partner of iran, and is responsible for the siemens software system which the IRI is using to block and track down the bloggers, reporters and others trying to use the internet.

If the rest of the EU got behind a major effort to stop germany's obscene trade partnerships with iran - and perhaps the US threatened to boycott their exports, I think Deutscheland would fall in line quickly.

China, who tries to export its way out of every economic downturn, would shit in its pants if the US tried to balance the import/export current account ledger with them. They are roughly $40 billion plus monthly in that category, and are still in violation of various WTO agreements with closed markets in a number of categories. Just having the US/EU threaten to aggressively pursue these violations with the WTO would scare them mightily...

Last edited:
Actually, it's the head of the IAEA that is claiming there's no evidence. I'm guessing he has more insight into the situation than you or I do.

His job is to appear balanced as his role is highly political.

Once again, you failed at addressing the refusal of iran to allow inspections. I sense an agenda at work here.

So his coming out and saying that there is no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons is him simply being balanced, is that what your gut is telling you? At any rate, I think we should continue to take the word of the IAEA rather than risk another endless war over nothing.

So his coming out and saying that there is no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons is him simply being balanced, is that what your gut is telling you? At any rate, I think we should continue to take the word of the IAEA rather than risk another endless war over nothing.

Unless you really want me to light you up, either address the fact that iran is refusing IAEA inspections, or STFU and get out of the thread, you are trolling and wasting everyone's time with your BS.

Unless you really want me to light you up, either address the fact that iran is refusing IAEA inspections, or STFU and get out of the thread, you are trolling and wasting everyone's time with your BS.

Please feel free to "light me up," and as for getting out of the thread that I started I have to say no thanks. You have no authority to order me around. You're the one ignoring the fact that the head of the IAEA came out and bluntly stated that there is no evidence that Iran is developing a nuclear weapon by simply chalking it up to him being "balanced."

Please feel free to "light me up," and as for getting out of the thread that I started I have to say no thanks. You have no authority to order me around. You're the one ignoring the fact that the head of the IAEA came out and bluntly stated that there is no evidence that Iran is developing a nuclear weapon by simply chalking it up to him being "balanced."

You really are as big an idiot asshole as "Nik" and some of the other lowlifes trolling here.

You stay here in your own little sandbox - notice how no one is responding to your stupidity? - and enjoy your own mental masturbations. :cuckoo:

Yes, clearly I'm the one trolling when it's you who resorts to insults for lack of an adequate response.

Yes, clearly I'm the one trolling when it's you who resorts to insults for lack of an adequate response.

A troll is an asshole **** like you that thinks they are being cute and clever by trolling, repeating the same nonsense over and over in the thread, ignoring all posts...Gunny should ban/warn you...I have sent him a PM, and placed you on ignore....

A troll is an asshole **** like you that thinks they are being cute and clever by trolling, repeating the same nonsense over and over in the thread, ignoring all posts...Gunny should ban/warn you...I have sent him a PM, and placed you on ignore....

great comedy there.

Kevin Kennedy is one of the most polite and patient posters here as far as I can tell.

i am not that patient. i enjoy telling you to fuck off, rhodescholar.

RhodesStupid is always putting someone on ignore.

Pretty soon he will have everyone on ignore.

Then he will just be posting and responding to himself.

Actually, it's kind of that way now!! :lol:

great comedy there.

Kevin Kennedy is one of the most polite and patient posters here as far as I can tell.

Why am I not surprised that his alter ego - perhaps even more to the point, his other VERY similar posting/sounding ID - is here to spew more feces from his mouth into the thread?

Politeness is meaningless when a poster repeats ad nauseum the same sentence 7x no matter who or what is posted in response. That drags the thread down, and I'm guessing the asshole may have set up this thread intentionally to waste the time/annoy certain posters who are committed to attacking iran.

And there are few people, save the dogshit listed in my sig, besides you whom I enjoy more saying ESAD, scumbag.

Sunny douchebag, did you enjoy being banned? Have you ever noticed that for all the 1,000 trolling posts you spew in my direction, not one person - particularly myself - has ever responded?

I guess morons like you enjoy repeating their mistakes, hoping one day they get a different result... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
great comedy there.

Why am I not surprised that his alter ego - perhaps even more to the point, his other VERY similar posting/sounding ID - is here to spew more feces from his mouth into the thread?

Politeness is meaningless when a poster repeats ad nauseum the same sentence 7x no matter who or what is posted in response. That drags the thread down, and I'm guessing the asshole may have set up this thread intentionally to waste the time/annoy certain posters who are committed to attacking iran.

And there are few people, save the dogshit listed in my sig, besides you whom I enjoy more saying ESAD, scumbag.

Sunny douchebag, did you enjoy being banned? Have you ever noticed that for all the 1,000 trolling posts you spew in my direction, not one person - particularly myself - has ever responded?

I guess morons like you enjoy repeating their mistakes, hoping one day they get a different result... :cuckoo:

have your meds adjusted.

Forum List

Back