No eating, no drinking and no sex

I

Indofred

Just in case you didn't know.

For us mad, suicide bombing, AK47 toting violent, evil, nasty but very sexy and handsome Muslims, it's the month of Ramadan.

Ramadan is a lot like Christmas but no trees or Santa.
The basics go like this:
Sunrise to sunset. No eating, drinking or sex with anyone or anything.

After sunset - party time with no restrictions as long as what you do is morally reasonable. You can have sex with your wife but not the pretty lady who lives next door who's husband is on a business trip and looks really lonely (even if she rubs her wet tits on the window while she's washing the glass).

That carries on for 30 days until eid.
Eid is a time when we wander around to everyone's house and feed to people who visit us.

The point.
We're supposed to test out strength and it's supposed to remind us how ruddy lucky we are to be able to eat when others can't.

Killer time.
Without any attempt to convert any bugger to Islam - anyone fancy trying this for a day, then buggering off out to do a good deed for a random person?

Maybe buy a sandwich for some guy who lives on the street or help some old bugger cross the road. Anything will do.
Anyone game for a go?

F24S

So far - a couple of attempts at showing there's no humanity in the world.
Anyone with a beating heart?

Just in case you didn't know.

For us mad, suicide bombing, AK47 toting violent, evil, nasty but very sexy and handsome Muslims, it's the month of Ramadan.

Ramadan is a lot like Christmas but no trees or Santa.
The basics go like this:
Sunrise to sunset. No eating, drinking or sex with anyone or anything.

After sunset - party time with no restrictions as long as what you do is morally reasonable. You can have sex with your wife but not the pretty lady who lives next door who's husband is on a business trip and looks really lonely (even if she rubs her wet tits on the window while she's washing the glass).

That carries on for 30 days until eid.
Eid is a time when we wander around to everyone's house and feed to people who visit us.

The point.
We're supposed to test out strength and it's supposed to remind us how ruddy lucky we are to be able to eat when others can't.

Killer time.
Without any attempt to convert any bugger to Islam - anyone fancy trying this for a day, then buggering off out to do a good deed for a random person?

Maybe buy a sandwich for some guy who lives on the street or help some old bugger cross the road. Anything will do.
Anyone game for a go?

Religion is basically guilt with different holidays.

We're doing well.
Attempts at smart comments but no one wiling to explore what it means to be hungry.

Is the world really that cruel?

I was in Saudi Arabia once during the entire month of Ramadan. I was staying in one of the better hotels in their capital city. Sure lots of lip service about it being Ramadan but anyone could get food delivered to your room any time of the day. Behind closed doors Ramadan didn't mean a thing.

Non muslims do not have to participate in the fasting during Ramadan.

Neither do muslim women who are pregnant, on their period, or breast feeding.

Same goes for children, the elderly, or those who have a medical condition.

So people ordering food to their rooms during the day time fasting hours of Ramadan isn't unusual. :cool:

Last edited:
I was in Saudi Arabia once during the entire month of Ramadan. I was staying in one of the better hotels in their capital city. Sure lots of lip service about it being Ramadan but anyone could get food delivered to your room any time of the day. Behind closed doors Ramadan didn't mean a thing.

In any religion, you will have nominal "believers" who publicly say and believe whatever precepts, but privately may not believe any of it. Then, you have the true believers...

No eating, no drinking and no sex

Shitty marketing campaign

Yeah, sounds like a real blast. Gimme Christmas anytime.

The end is a great party.
The whole village wander around shaking hands with each other and being nice to everyone.
We forgive any wrongdoing, bad deeds and anything that's really bugged us over the previous year.
The really nice thing - we actually mean it.

It's not about fun, more learning what it's like to be poor and hungry and trying to help those in need.

Is there anything bad about any of that?

i am SO tempted to smart mouth all of this.... :lol:

so what are the festival foods for this holiday?

During the month, whatever takes your fancy.
My breakfast was the left over pizza hut pasta and two slices of pizza with a dollop of my wife's home made sauce.
That was at 4am.
Evening saw me noshing on the last of the pizza, a few potato things my wife made and some more sauce.

The end of the month is traditional food and loads of snacks and/or biscuits for visitors.
My first year in the new house so I suspect we'll be busy.
My sister in law and family are coming to stay for a few days then we'll wander to their place on the south coast.
We'll stay in a hotel because their house isn't close to big enough.

We'll go here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHzd4AG2HY&list=UU1YW-nn1tGEGeoLI--Z5ZAw&index=10&feature=plcp]SEASIDE - YouTube[/ame]

During the month, whatever takes your fancy.
My breakfast was the left over pizza hut pasta and two slices of pizza with a dollop of my wife's home made sauce.
That was at 4am.
Evening saw me noshing on the last of the pizza, a few potato things my wife made and some more sauce.

The end of the month is traditional food and loads of snacks and/or biscuits for visitors.
My first year in the new house so I suspect we'll be busy.
My sister in law and family are coming to stay for a few days then we'll wander to their place on the south coast.
We'll stay in a hotel because their house isn't close to big enough.

We'll go here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHzd4AG2HY&list=UU1YW-nn1tGEGeoLI--Z5ZAw&index=10&feature=plcp]SEASIDE - YouTube[/ame]

well that sucks.... what is a holiday without traditional holiday foods.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3g5G0PFuXQ]Adam And The Ants - Goody Two Shoes - YouTube[/ame]

I neither drink nor smoke so what do I do?

I'm a sheep shagger.

Forum List

Back