No dissent allowed in public schools where children are put at risk to agitate for gun control

How dare those children, refusing to be hunted. Murderers have rights too.
Remember how much Republicans sent Zimmerman for shooting an unarmed black child? Oh wait, he was armed.

ghostwridah-skittlesicedteajpg.jpg

Free speech is the topic, dumb ass. Yet another thread you come onto and fall flat on your face

School kids don’t have free speech rights at school.

The principal has to keep control. He doesn’t want a big protest vs counter protest mess going on .
So your idea of free speech is having a rally where only your approved point of view can be heard. It’s safer that way.

I told you . The kids at school don’t have free speech .

Timmy I've never had any interest in anything you've told me. Things are explained to you and you still fail to grasp it

Remember how much Republicans sent Zimmerman for shooting an unarmed black child? Oh wait, he was armed.

Free speech is the topic, dumb ass. Yet another thread you come onto and fall flat on your face

The principal has to keep control. He doesn’t want a big protest vs counter protest mess going on .
So your idea of free speech is having a rally where only your approved point of view can be heard. It’s safer that way.

Timmy I've never had any interest in anything you've told me. Things are explained to you and you still fail to grasp it

You run away any time you are challenged on your BS.

Free speech ONLY if your speech agrees with the liberal narrative otherwise you are silenced.

Since when do righties tolerate anything they don’t agree with?

When did lefties?

All the time . For example , you can believe in any god or no god and still be accepted as a lefty .
DemocratsThePartyofTolerance.jpg

Prayer which used to be in public schools, you never heard of anyone going in and shooting up kids...After 1960 when it offended people because of prayer, they removed it, and now school shootings are happening..Sure am glad of liberal tolerance...

Timmy cant grasp because of their fear....

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

You run away any time you are challenged on your BS.

People don't run away from things they have no interest in, I'm mocking you is all

sure they do, they live in america.

sure they do, they live in america. we all do. you should go read the constitution.

It's quite amusing to see two posters here who admittedly and frequently admit that they have no kids in public schools go on and on as if they are experts on what public schools do and don't do.
sure they do, their taxes cover the costs to have other parents kids have a school. so you're wrong as usual.

They sure do if they parrot the lefts talking points. But that’s why no dissenting views can be heard right?

It's quite amusing to see two posters here who admittedly and frequently admit that they have no kids in public schools go on and on as if they are experts on what public schools do and don't do.
sure they do, their taxes cover the costs to have other parents kids have a school. so you're wrong as usual.

She never thinks things through. But you're 100% correct and the beauty of it is we can point out the wrongs of public education because we do indeed help fund it while because ours attend private schools and pay tuition she's helpless to wail. A beautiful set up for us.

you stupid fks on the left still don't understand america. It's amazing. Every student has free speech, everyone has a right to voice their opinion like you and me. Why do you fks wish to take away the rights of kids especially after you trot them out like cattle into the streets to make a point you know it didn't make? see what free speech looks like. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Absolutley. It’s what they try to do on campus too to prevent anyone but lefties speaking.

Absolutley. It’s what they try to do on campus too to prevent anyone but lefties speaking.
by the way, don't give the left credit for speaking, they do no such thing. I'm not even sure what you call it, but it isn't speaking. taped bumper sticker talking points. that's all I ever hear.

by the way, don't give the left credit for speaking, they do no such thing. I'm not even sure what you call it, but it isn't speaking. taped bumper sticker talking points. that's all I ever hear.

The correct word is parroting

Free speech ONLY if your speech agrees with the liberal narrative otherwise you are silenced.

When did lefties?

All the time . For example , you can believe in any god or no god and still be accepted as a lefty .
But Not in your own place of business. Bake the cake!! (courtesy of The Gay Fascists and their useful idiots).

When did lefties?

DemocratsThePartyofTolerance.jpg

Prayer which used to be in public schools, you never heard of anyone going in and shooting up kids...After 1960 when it offended people because of prayer, they removed it, and now school shootings are happening..Sure am glad of liberal tolerance...

Lol! Yeah 50s were great . If you were a white Christian male . Ah the good old days of prayer in school , wife beating at home , no Jews at the country club , and water cannons at minorities who dared to demand equal rights.

Such good Christians .

Forum List

Back