No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Warrior makes an excellent point and I notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally I can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

Really? You think comparing abortion with the Newtown massacre is "an excellent point"?

Of course it is. If you believe that the fetus is a person, how is it different?

Warrior makes an excellent point and I notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally I can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

Really? You think comparing abortion with the Newtown massacre is "an excellent point"?

Of course it is. If you believe that the fetus is a person, how is it different?

Then I suggest you bring that up to the fine people of Connecticut. I'm sure they will welcome your insight.

Yes you are. The Newton tragedy was a horrible one.
As is the ongoing murder of unborn children. You keep ignoring the latter, heartless dumb fuck.

"Murder"?

Fire your English tutor, Mrs. Gonzalez. The one you have right now isn't doing you any favors.

Yes....MURDER.

It's a LIVING HUMAN BEING. Just because the child hasn't taken it's first breath, it's alive through it's mother. How a mother can murder her own child is beyond me......

‘Murder’ is a legal term, predicated on when an abortion is performed in accordance with a given state’s laws.

That you believe abortion is ‘wrong’ means you won’t have an abortion, or counsel a friend or family member to not have an abortion; you may not, however, attempt to codify that subjective belief into law.

Then I suggest you bring that up to the fine people of Connecticut. I'm sure they will welcome your insight.

That tired dodge has already been done, idiot. Like a typical lefty you dodge tough questions. Waiting to be handed your response from one of the left wing blogs? Maybe the Huffington Post? Or maybe no one over at the DU has responded to your request for help yet.

You can't recognize a fetus. You don't know what they sound or smell like, you don't know if that's your fetus or someone else's. There is nothing of what makes each of us uniquely different.

That tired dodge has already been done, idiot. Like a typical lefty you dodge tough questions. Waiting to be handed your response from one of the left wing blogs? Maybe the Huffington Post? Or maybe no one over at the DU has responded to your request for help yet.

Tired dodge? Hardly. You wish to support Warbler's contention and it is a comparison which includes the massacred children of Newtown...not tired at all....as for dodging...that is for you and Warbler, it appears.

warrior makes an excellent point and i notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally i can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

$imagesCAKN8PQL.jpg

"Murder"?

Fire your English tutor, Mrs. Gonzalez. The one you have right now isn't doing you any favors.

Yes....MURDER.

It's a LIVING HUMAN BEING. Just because the child hasn't taken it's first breath, it's alive through it's mother. How a mother can murder her own child is beyond me......

So, you advocate 1st degree murder charges on any woman who premeditates an abortion, right?

What's the difference between that and if a person shot and killed a woman and her unborn baby? They can charge a person with murder for killing a woman and her "fetus"....thats TWO charges of murder. But a woman murdering her "fetus" is doing nothing wrong??

As is the ongoing murder of unborn children. You keep ignoring the latter, heartless dumb fuck.

You are such a punk!! Sending your childish neg reps but, "choosing", not to accept messages. What are you afraid of?? Other than being found out as being an absolute classless idiot. Too late.

"Murder"?

Yes....MURDER.

Why does the Supreme Court allow it if it is murder?

A fetus is a human being, you public-school educated inbred.

Not until it is born.

Maybe you will answer this question??

What's the difference between a baby 1 second before it's born and 1 second after?
Is it just because the child starts to breath on it's own? Other than that, every other part of that little body is the same...heart, lungs, brain, blood. IT'S HUMAN.

You answered your own question. How many abortions are done one second before the baby is born?

Last edited:

You can't recognize a fetus. You don't know what they sound or smell like, you don't know if that's your fetus or someone else's. There is nothing of what makes each of us uniquely different.

But we do know that fetus is a human fetus ... not a cow or elephant fetus and not a chicken egg. At what point should we as a society protect that human fetus's right to live? :D

Because a fetus isn't a freaking person?

warrior makes an excellent point and i notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally i can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

View attachment 23750

Personally, I'd sort of welcome a national emergency where the gov't wasn't able to help or support anyone, and every individual had to fend for themselves.
I think the lefties would find out in a hurry that no one on the right would give a hoot about any of them. When the dust finally settles, the only ones "left" will be us on the right. Those who are now on the "left" will have been relegated to nature's food chain.
At least them we'd stand a half-way decent chance of saving what's left of our nation.

I accept Pms from those on my friends list
You're not on it
So eat shit

Why?? Because you can't take the heat, that's why. Like I said, you're a punk.

Two kinds of cowards on this board...those who put others on Ignore and those that block PMs either totally or filter by those who only agree with them via a filter called "Friends".

Doesn't say much about their intestinal fortitude when they run and hide in an anonymous message board, does it?

:D

Forum List

Back