No deal for Gov. Workers~Pelosi rejects Trump’s offer to legalize 'Dreamers' for wall money

How can one logically say after this that the DemonRATS care about putting government workers back?

....... Now is not the time to be a defeatist .....

Democrats never volunteered to shutdown the government over a wall. Trump however, told Chuck that he would. It will always be Trumps shut down no matter what. He initiated the hostage situation of the government. Not the Democrats.
As AOC Often quotes, I DO WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT...and securing our protection from alien invaders, and idiots like you, makes everything right!!!
And fighting against a domestic retard invader is a fight that makes "everything right".
Some another joint, you're demented as is now!
Incoherent sentence! Lol!

How can one logically say after this that the DemonRATS care about putting government workers back?

Democrats never volunteered to shutdown the government over a wall. Trump however, told Chuck that he would. It will always be Trumps shut down no matter what. He initiated the hostage situation of the government. Not the Democrats.
As AOC Often quotes, I DO WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT...and securing our protection from alien invaders, and idiots like you, makes everything right!!!
And fighting against a domestic retard invader is a fight that makes "everything right".
Big fingers small android!

A national fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!
No problem, take away the $155 BILLION WE SPEND ON THE INVADERS...SEE HOW EASY THAT IS!
You better talk to their illegal enabling employers before you do that.
People he contracted to do work hired some of them...but dont let honesty get in your way!
You are not coherent. Go back to school.

Then what the hell are you doing on here then? I have the same problem. Which is why I am on a computer

A national fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!
No problem, take away the $155 BILLION WE SPEND ON THE INVADERS...SEE HOW EASY THAT IS!
People he contracted to do work hired some of them...but dont let honesty get in your way!

Keep taking hits. I get even more incoherent to pot heads!

Then what the hell are you doing on here then? I have the same problem. Which is why I am on a computer
Entertainment at lunch, you are!

who are you going to hire at fifteen an hour?

Entertainment at lunch, you are!
I don't usually mix lunch with incoherent gobbly goo like yours. That's for you. I don't see much fun in that.

Well first of all this is like the 30th or so thread on the same damn thing but second nobody offered to legalise the dreamers which make this like the 5,266,583,872,648th time one of you conservitards has lied about it.

Well first of all this is like the 30th or so thread on the same damn thing but second nobody offered to legalise the dreamers which make this like the 5,266,583,872,648th time one of you conservitards has lied about it.
Why legalize them when the Surrender Monkey let them in by his E.O.Z and NEVER VETTED THEM FOR CRIMINAL RECORDS, MS13 membership, and even disease....where was the magic Negro on this matter...leading from behind...again!

Forum List

Back