Watch the 2019 March for Life from beginning to end...

In 2014 we had weekly 20 thousand people per city marches in Ukraine [which I participated] against the coup and Kiev junta for several months (until our leaders were thrown to prison).

I wonder if ANY Western Media has ever reported about that. Neither they reported about burning 100 protesters alive in Odessa in 2014 as well as may other crimes of the current Ukrainian rulers (who were brought to power by Soros, CIA and Obama's administration).

Western Media is only good at spreading lies and serving Deep State interests.

In 2014 we had weekly 20 thousand people per city marches in Ukraine [which I participated] against the coup and Kiev junta for several months (until our leaders were thrown to prison).

I wonder if ANY Western Media has ever reported about that. Neither they reported about burning 100 protesters alive in Odessa in 2014 as well as may other crimes of the current Ukrainian rulers (who were brought to power by Soros, CIA and Obama's administration).

Western Media is only good at spreading lies and serving Deep State interests.

I did see something about the burning protestors thing.

YUGE Crowd at the March for Life Today! : The_Donald

And yet, if you watch the mainstream media, you might not even be aware that this march happened!
This is the one where the boys from the catholic school were harrassing a Native American military vet, right?

At least the ones from a Catholic school are smart enough to know that leftism is bad.
Ah...so you approve of what those thugs were doing to that Native American Viet Nam vet. Why am I not surprised, Jeffrey........

Nobody has ever made a stronger case for abortion than that idiot kid wearing the idiot hat. It`s a shame that there are people on this planet who are starving and we waste food on a POS like him.

with Bill Clinton in attendance in 1994, Mother Teresa said: "the greatest threat to peace is abortion. it is a war against the child. murder by the mother herself. if we accept that a mother could kill her child, how could we prevent other people to not kill one another"

it was so strong a statement that there was no rebuttal.

I've heard a heartbeat at six weeks and its impossible to argue its anything but life!

WHY IS BACTERIA CONSIDERED LIFE ON MARS WHILE A FUCKING BABY IN THE WOMB IS NOT LIFE ON EARTH?!

Forum List

Back