No City Run By Democrats Is Safe To Live In

Actually, and once AGAIN --- Seattle is not "run by Democrats". Its elections are nonpartisan, as are most cities.

The hell it's not. Durkin and their city council are as Left as they come. If you look at the worst big cities in America by any metric, ALL of them have democrat mayors and city councils.

Nape. Nonpartisan. Prove me the fuck wrong or shut the fuck up.

To say that Jenny Durkin or the Seattle city council are non-partisan is absolutely 100% total bullshit. Which is abundantly clear to anyone with a brain, and that kinda lets you out, huh? You are a waste of time, thankfully there is an Ignore button which I am now using.

Actually, and once AGAIN --- Seattle is not "run by Democrats". Its elections are nonpartisan, as are most cities.

The hell it's not. Durkin and their city council are as Left as they come. If you look at the worst big cities in America by any metric, ALL of them have democrat mayors and city councils.

To say that Jenny Durkin or the Seattle city council are non-partisan is absolutely 100% total bullshit. Which is abundantly clear to anyone with a brain, and that kinda lets you out, huh? You are a waste of time, thankfully there is an Ignore button which I am now using.

Of course you are. Because you got spanked, so now run away to your safe space.

I proved my point, you can't prove yours. YOU LOSE.

As always, if you can't handle being called out on stupid bullshit, don't trot it in here in the fucking first place.
It ain't god damn rocket surgery.

I believe you've been schooled on this before.
Here's YOUR schooling >>

It's the RESULTS of the elections that determine who runs the city. Seattle has a dingbat Democrat mayor, like all other cities with leftist mobs running wild, and that's how all this is happening. Not happening in Republican cities.

I believe you've been schooled on this before.
Here's YOUR schooling >>

It's the RESULTS of the elections that determine who runs the city. Seattle has a dingbat Democrat mayor, like all other cities with leftist mobs running wild, and that's how all this is happening. Not happening in Republican cities.

Once AGAIN ----- there are no political parties in Seattle elections.

PERIOD.

Prove me wrong.

>> The city of Seattle, Washington, held nonpartisan general elections for seven city council districts on November 5, 2019. Four races were open, and three incumbents ran for re-election: Lisa Herbold (District 1), Kshama Sawant (District 3), and Debora Juarez (District 5). All three incumbents won re-election. << -- Ballotpedia

Of course you are. Because you got spanked, so now run away to your safe space.

I proved my point, you can't prove yours. YOU LOSE.

As always, if you can't handle being called out on stupid bullshit, don't trot it in here in the fucking first place.
It ain't god damn rocket surgery.
No, not rocket science. Democrat mayor - riots, looting, violence, arson, traffic blocking, police stand down. Ho hum.

1595549793718.png
1595549768870.png

PERIOD.

Prove me wrong.
I don't care what there is in Seattle elections. What matters is, who the mayor is. If it's a Democrat, you could have riots, looting, traffic blocking , etc. If it's a Republican, you don't have it. Not rocket science.

PERIOD.

Prove me wrong.
I don't care what there is in Seattle elections. What matters is, who the mayor is. If it's a Democrat, you could have riots, looting, traffic blocking , etc. If it's a Republican, you don't have it. Not rocket science.

So you CAN'T prove me wrong. Just admit it. And thanks for admitting that your entire thread here is 100% bullshit --- WHICH, even if it were not, would constitute nothing but a lame ass-ociation fallacy, from which I just rescued you.

You're welcome.

He knows it. He does like Democrats typically do >>
1595550224666.png

Attachments

• 1595550181888.png
    1595550181888.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 28
That's not true. People were bused in to the Quad Cities in Iowa... Now... We are a hard bunch to talk into doing stupid shit, so they had to do the dirty work themselves. I'm not aware of anything burned down, but there was a jewelry store that was broke into.

They bused the people back out, no more riots. I'm only aware of the ONE that happened. And I'm not sure you would even call that a riot in comparison what's happening in the select cities in this thread.

No city run by Democrats is safe to live in. None have proper policing. In all, citizens are highly at risk, and cops are crazy to work their jobs with Democrats in control.

Carmen Best is finding that out in Seattle right now.

nypost.com

Seattle police chief blasts city officials, says leaving precinct ‘not my decision’
Seattle’s police chief told her department Thursday it was “not my decision” to abandon a precinct in an area of the city taken over by protesters — and blasted city officials for givin…
nypost.com
nypost.com

Trump Needs To Enact Insurrection Act In Seattle, Right Now!
Asshole mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durkan needs to be made an example of. This jerk is not only reckless and irresponsible, but she has the gall to make light of a very dangerous situation, that she is causing by keeping her police away from the screwballs who have taken over a small section of...
"No City Run By Democrats Is Safe To Live In" -- That is fucking hilarious. You are a complete ignoramus. I was just in Oregon, as well, Portland is where I grew up and lived until my early 20s. You know nothing about it, about Oregon, or about this issue. The area where there are protests in Portland is a tiny speck on the map of even the downtown area much less that of the city limits and of the greater metro area. A TINY SPECK. A very few blocks. As well, Portland and the State of Oregon itself is a place of forward thinking people, liberal and democratic who believe in Americans' constitutional right to protest. Drumph's Brown Shirts went in and the issue, which was being handled by the local police, into a much worse problem than it was. Drumph's Brown Shirts escalated the issue into something much more violent than it was.

So you CAN'T prove me wrong. Just admit it. And thanks for admitting that your entire thread here is 100% bullshit --- WHICH, even if it were not, would constitute nothing but a lame ass-ociation fallacy, from which I just rescued you.

You're welcome.
I don't need to prove anything about what you said because it was irrelevant. Durkin is a leftist, looney Democrat, and she got the police out of their building. Abolished the police for that zone, and allowed the mob to take over, and with the police out of the picture, that's just what they did. And it all came from "Summer of Love" Jenny.

1595550602371.png

No city run by Democrats is safe to live in. None have proper policing. In all, citizens are highly at risk, and cops are crazy to work their jobs with Democrats in control.

nypost.com

Seattle police chief blasts city officials, says leaving precinct ‘not my decision’
Seattle’s police chief told her department Thursday it was “not my decision” to abandon a precinct in an area of the city taken over by protesters — and blasted city officials for givin…
nypost.com
nypost.com

Asshole mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durkan needs to be made an example of. This jerk is not only reckless and irresponsible, but she has the gall to make light of a very dangerous situation, that she is causing by keeping her police away from the screwballs who have taken over a small section of...
"No City Run By Democrats Is Safe To Live In" -- That is fucking hilarious. You are a complete ignoramus. I was just in Oregon, as well, Portland is where I grew up and lived until my early 20s. You know nothing about it, about Oregon, or about this issue. The area where there are protests in Portland is a tiny speck on the map of even the downtown area much less that of the city limits and of the greater metro area. A TINY SPECK. A very few blocks. As well, Portland and the State of Oregon itself is a place of forward thinking people, liberal and democratic who believe in Americans' constitutional right to protest. Drumph's Brown Shirts went in and the issue, which was being handled by the local police, into a much worse problem than it was. Drumph's Brown Shirts escalated the issue into something much more violent than it was.
Protests don't involve destruction of property or attacking people.

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

I will not live in or near any city that is ruled by a con. There is no safety for a free thinking man in those cities and states.

That's not true. People were bused in to the Quad Cities in Iowa... Now... We are a hard bunch to talk into doing stupid shit, so they had to do the dirty work themselves. I'm not aware of anything burned down, but there was a jewelry store that was broke into.

They bused the people back out, no more riots. I'm only aware of the ONE that happened. And I'm not sure you would even call that a riot in comparison what's happening in the select cities in this thread.
I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but there's nothing I said that's not true.

I will not live in or near any city that is ruled by a con. There is no safety for a free thinking man in those cities and states.

I will not live in or near any city that is ruled by a Democrat. There is no safety for a free thinking man or anybody else, in those cities and states.

Proof ? - Seattle, Portland, New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis, LA, Memphis, Atlanta, Denver, St. Louis, Oakland, Baton Rouge.

It's NOT being handled by the local police (as is typically the case in Democrat cities).

I know PLENTY about it - 54 straight days of rioting-mayhem, being tolerated by Democrat jerk Ted Wheeler.

Portland and the State of Oregon itself is a place of wacky, liberal-looney thinking people.

The issue is being handled by Trump's officers, who shouldn't have had to go in there. They only had to go, because screwball Wheeler has had his cops stand down for 54 days, allowing the mobs to run wild. Whoever gets arrested, Wheeler should be among them. Glad to hear he got gassed. He should have gotten clubbed.

While we're at it, speaking of Oregon, it should secede from the US, along with its brain-bent neighbors California and Washington, and the whole Pacific coast wasteland should go on their own, or join up with Canada or Mexico. Good riddance.

PS - whatever charges$$$$$ are being assessed for the federal cops going in their the city of Portland and state of Oregon should pay the bill.

Actually, and once AGAIN --- Seattle is not "run by Democrats".
By trying to deny what everyone knows is true, is a great way to lose credibility, and then votes. Thanks for the help. :biggrin:

I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but there's nothing I said that's not true.
There was a Riot where I live. People were bused in to do said Riot. Therefor you can have a Riot within a conservative community. They just have to bus them in from somewhere else.

I lived in the District of Columbia for several years. It was as safe as any other city of its size. It doesn't matter which political party is in control.
NONSENSE! Wild. leftist mobs are tearing up cities all over the country. Democrat mayors allowing them to do it. Ordering cops to stand down. This ain't questionable.

There was a Riot where I live. People were bused in to do said Riot. Therefor you can have a Riot within a conservative community. They just have to bus them in from somewhere else.
But a riot won't proceed in a conservative community. Cops will stop it. They wont be ordered to stand down, like they are by Democrat mayors.

Actually, you won't see riots in conservative communities, because the rioters are all leftists, and they only riot where they know a Democrat mayor will allow them to get away with it.

Forum List

Back