"No Attacks, No Victims": Syria Chemical Attack Video Participants Speak At OPCW Briefing

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Russian officials brought fifteen people to The Hague from the city of Douma, Syria, said to have been present during the alleged April 7 chemical attack - including 11-year-old Hassan Diab, who was seen in a widely-distributed video taken by the controversian NGO organization known as the "White Helmets," who filmed themselves giving Diab "emergency treatment" after the alleged incident.

“We were at the basement and we heard people shouting that we needed to go to a hospital. We went through a tunnel. At the hospital they started pouring cold water on me,” said Diab, who was featured in the video which Russia's ambassador to the Netherlands says was staged.

The boy and his family have spoken to various media outlets, who say there was no attack.'

"No Attacks, No Victims": Syria Chemical Attack Video Participants Speak At OPCW Briefing

Just as I believed when this attack was first reported. I was positive it was either a false flag or had never happened.

And I - and many (like Ron Paul) - were right.

So Trump/France/Israel/GB's combined attack on Syria was TOTALLY without provocation.

Bloody neocons.

• Banned
Stupid, corrupt, blood-thirsty neocons...and the stupid masses fell for it.

It made ZERO sense that Assad would attack using chemical weapons...he is winning the war - BIG TIME. Why would he suddenly use chemical weapons - in a small dose - on civilians? Knowing full well that this would immediately bring western retaliation?

Duh people.....

...this was obviously local terrorists (who the white helmets work for) desperate to get the west back in after Trump said he was going to pull out of Syria.

Jeez...but most Americans (on both sides) are INCREDIBLY gullible. They fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I will give someone in Trump's White House credit though. Someone (probably Mattis) had the brains and common sense to see that this attack was nonsense. But they had to do something - the stupid masses/MSM were calling for blood.
So they attacked the safest possible targets, that did the least possible damage. Plus Trump was wise enough to warn the Russians ahead of time so as not to start something major over this.

But I guarantee you that cowardly, neocon poster boy, John Bolton was calling for a MAJOR attack...sicko.
Thank goodness cooler heads (sort of) prevailed.

Last edited:
Who can believe anyone involved in this cluster___ that Syria has become?
The situation where outside forces just waltz in to an otherwise sovereign nation and bomb, raid and kill is extraordinary. Their reasons are not clear, their words have been shown to be lies. We cannot trust any of them, not even what our own side says.
Believe the Russians? That's asking a lot.

• Banned
The situation where outside forces just waltz in to an otherwise sovereign nation and bomb, raid and kill is extraordinary. Their reasons are not clear, their words have been shown to be lies. We cannot trust any of them, not even what our own side says.

Whether you believe the Russians or not...the West attacked without ANY proof. They could have waited for the OPCW report...but no. THey wanted blood.

Mostly because the INCREDIBLY stupid MSM/ignorant masses are too stupid to figure anything out for themselves.
Someone says there might have been a gas attack...and everyone freaks out...like a flock of wet hens. It's pathetic. And both sides were guilty of this. The Dems were calling for at least as much blood as the Reps.
Like I said above...thank goodness SOMEONE in the White House made sure that the attacks meant nothing (and the Russians were warned)...just put on a show for the stupid masses/MSM.

Whether you believe the Russians or not...the West attacked without ANY proof. They could have waited for the OPCW report...but no. THey wanted blood.

Mostly because the INCREDIBLY stupid MSM/ignorant masses are too stupid to figure anything out for themselves.
Someone says there might have been a gas attack...and everyone freaks out...like a flock of wet hens. It's pathetic. And both sides were guilty of this. The Dems were calling for at least as much blood as the Reps.
Like I said above...thank goodness SOMEONE in the White House made sure that the attacks meant nothing (and the Russians were warned)...just put on a show for the stupid masses/MSM.
Interesting.... So who runs the country here, the MSM and/or the left ?? I always said that the left would fight Russia over their agenda in which they think Russia helped to end in this country this United States of America.

If it was found to be true that ourside was persuaded to act out before the truth came in, and the left was behind it, then I would bring those players to justice for such a thing without pause.

Toying with our national security would be a crime of a great magnitude. Somebody would pay for making us look a fool if it is found out to be a false flag.

Guess we'll have to await the investigative team that was finally allowed into the area to tell us what they've found in the situation if anything. Are you jumping before the area results of the site comes in ?? Hmm.

Interesting.... So who runs the country here, the MSM and/or the left ?? I always said that the left would fight Russia over their agenda in which they think Russia helped to end in this country this United States of America.

If it was found to be true that ourside was persuaded to act out before the truth came in, and the left was behind it, then I would bring those players to justice for such a thing without pause.

Toying with our national security would be a crime of a great magnitude. Somebody would pay for making us look a fool if it is found out to be a false flag.

Guess we'll have to await the investigative team that was finally allowed into the area to tell us what they've found in the situation if anything. Are you jumping before the area results of the site comes in ?? Hmm.
Barack Hussein Obama is the best

Forum List

Back