A Grand Challenge for Universal Influenza Vaccine Development

Creation of a broad-spectrum anti-viral targeted at the flu virus will require billions of dollar of investment on the part of major pharmaceutical companies.

And the day it hits the market, people will be screaming for those same companies to 'give it way' for nothing.

Creation of a broad-spectrum anti-viral targeted at the flu virus will require billions of dollar of investment on the part of major pharmaceutical companies.

And the day it hits the market, people will be screaming for those same companies to 'give it way' for nothing.
Were you against the Polio vaccine, too?

You fail again.

Statists...ugh!

CDC - Concerns - Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet - Vaccine Safety

Please get informed...when you do, you will never trust the government again.

VITAMIN C AGAINST POLIO

Claus W. Jungeblut (1) had the initial idea; William J. McCormick (2) was an early proponent of frequent gram-sized doses. But it was Frederick Robert Klenner who first gave polio patients tens of thousands of milligrams of vitamin C per day. He had been doing so since before D-Day.

“From 1943 through 1947,” writes Robert Landwehr (3), “Dr. Klenner reported successful treatment of 41 more cases of viral pneumonia using massive doses of vitamin C. From these cases he learned what dosage and route of administration - intravenously, intramuscularly, or orally - was best for each patient. Dr. Klenner gave these details in a February 1948 paper published in the Journal of Southern Medicine and Surgery entitled ‘Virus Pneumonia and Its Treatment with Vitamin C.’ (4) This article was the first of Dr. Klenner’s twenty-eight (through 1974) scientific publications.”

“When I first came across Klenner’s work on polio patients,” writes Thomas Levy, “I was absolutely amazed and even a bit overwhelmed at what I read. . . To know that polio had been easily cured and so many babies, children, and some adults still continued to die or survive to be permanently crippled by this virus was extremely difficult to accept. . . Even more incredibly, Klenner briefly presented a summarization of his work on polio at the Annual Session of the American Medical Association on June 10, 1949 in Atlantic City, New Jersey:
Dr. F. R. Klenner and Vitamin C

I'm in favor of all medical research. What I'm against is when those who pay for the research aren't allowed to get a return on their investment.

I'm in favor of all medical research. What I'm against is when those who pay for the research aren't allowed to get a return on their investment.

I've misjudged you! You have a soft spot after all!

I've misjudged you! You have a soft spot after all!

Liar!

The top 20 highest-paid biopharma CEOs | FiercePharma

Oh, they're getting returns on their investment.

The top 20 highest-paid biopharma CEOs
1. Len Schleifer, Regeneron

regeneronlogo200.jpg
$41.97 million
schleifer.jpg

Schleifer may have popped up on our CEO pay list just a few years ago--and stayed at or near the top--but he's been plugging away at Regeneron since he founded the company in 1988. All that work didn't deliver a big sales bang till its eye drug Eylea won approval in 2011. More

2. Jeffrey Leiden, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
vertexlogo200.jpg
$36.64 million
jeffreyleiden2.jpg

What happens when a CEO's pay more than doubles in one year? If we're talking about Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Jeffrey Leiden, proxy advisers tell shareholders to vote down the company's compensation plan. More

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post all 20.

The top 20 highest-paid biopharma CEOs | FiercePharma

Oh, they're getting returns on their investment.

The top 20 highest-paid biopharma CEOs
1. Len Schleifer, Regeneron

regeneronlogo200.jpg
$41.97 million
schleifer.jpg

Schleifer may have popped up on our CEO pay list just a few years ago--and stayed at or near the top--but he's been plugging away at Regeneron since he founded the company in 1988. All that work didn't deliver a big sales bang till its eye drug Eylea won approval in 2011. More

2. Jeffrey Leiden, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
vertexlogo200.jpg
$36.64 million
jeffreyleiden2.jpg

What happens when a CEO's pay more than doubles in one year? If we're talking about Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Jeffrey Leiden, proxy advisers tell shareholders to vote down the company's compensation plan. More

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post all 20.

Makes me optimistic for the future of medicine.

It's about time.

Ending the Pandemic Threat: A Grand Challenge for Universal Influenza Vaccine Development | Grand Challenges

The net effect of Grand Challenges will be a massive return – these investments, really, will be traceable to saving millions of lives.2
Bill Gates

This is an all-hands-on-deck time. If we get there, we can make influenza history.3
Bruce Gellin, Sabin Vaccine Institute
President Trump's vision and facilitation for this breakthrough is making it possible. Making America Healthy Again!

It's about time.

Ending the Pandemic Threat: A Grand Challenge for Universal Influenza Vaccine Development | Grand Challenges

The net effect of Grand Challenges will be a massive return – these investments, really, will be traceable to saving millions of lives.2
Bill Gates

This is an all-hands-on-deck time. If we get there, we can make influenza history.3
President Trump's vision and facilitation for this breakthrough is making it possible. Making America Healthy Again!
My God, you're gullible.

It's about time.

Bill Gates

My God, you're gullible.
LMFAO...this from a guy who thinks the flu vaccine promoted by the State, is GREAT.

WTF!

Only a fool would allow some person in a lab coat treat them at this stage in the game. If you want to thwart off flu grow more licorice root and get rid of the chemical shit that is weakening most everyone's immune systems.

https://www.google.com/search?clien....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.7.1176....0.wSyEoGhQaRo

https://www.google.com/search?clien...i10i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.QCVMeIPhAFE
Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies. - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back