No airliners were hijacked on 9/11/2001

n0spam4me

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Planet Earth
Really its a no-brainer .... Think about it
If real aircraft were really hijacked & used as weapons,
where are they? Why did 4 aircraft virtually disappear?

what is going on around here?

think.png

If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Seriously, why is all this energy and effort being wasted on 9/11 conspiracy theories? There was no conspiracy, end of discussion. This effort could better be spent assisting the surviving family members of the 9/11 victims, as well as assisting DHS with possible strategies and or suggestions to help avert a tragedy of this magnitude from ever reoccurring on U.S. soil.

Seriously, why is all this energy and effort being wasted on 9/11 conspiracy theories? There was no conspiracy, end of discussion. This effort could better be spent assisting the surviving family members of the 9/11 victims, as well as assisting DHS with possible strategies and or suggestions to help avert a tragedy of this magnitude from ever reoccurring on U.S. soil.

Do tell ..... do you ever travel by air? do you like giving up your CONSTITUTIONAL rights at the airport? do you understand what is going on here? FAKE airliner hijackings as the basis for more airport "security" however, the TSA isn't just airport security, they are " TRANSPORTATION SECURITY" and that means that as soon as the frog is well 'nuff boiled, they will take over and regulate your ability to move about this country. You try to hop on a bus or train and the TSA stops you and asks for your papers and demands to know where you are going & what you are up to .... and don't think it isn't just around the corner.... wake UP people !

Do tell ..... do you ever travel by air? do you like giving up your CONSTITUTIONAL rights at the airport? do you understand what is going on here? FAKE airliner hijackings as the basis for more airport "security" however, the TSA isn't just airport security, they are " TRANSPORTATION SECURITY" and that means that as soon as the frog is well 'nuff boiled, they will take over and regulate your ability to move about this country. You try to hop on a bus or train and the TSA stops you and asks for your papers and demands to know where you are going & what you are up to .... and don't think it isn't just around the corner.... wake UP people !
jug_baffled.jpg

Testing ..... testing ..... testing

How many of you know about "offnow.org"
no fair looking it up first, do you already know about it ..... or?

Really its a no-brainer .... Think about it
If real aircraft were really hijacked & used as weapons,
where are they? Why did 4 aircraft virtually disappear?

what is going on around here?

You ask where the planes are, I'll ask where are your missing passengers?

So .... rather than actually examine evidence, you would rather post wise-cracks .... .

whatever ......

Have a nice day

: )

You have submitted no evidence to support your weirdo beliefs.

Please think about this for a moment,
where is the PROOF that any airliners were crashed into the WTC towers
the PENTAGON, the field in Shanksville ..... or?

the mainstream media has spoon-fed the public this story that
is only a story, there is no foundation for it at all.
Do you actually believe that a commercial airliner
crashed into the PENTAGON?
Do you actually buy it, that is the story of how airliners
crashed into the WTC towers & made identical gashes
in each tower?

Obama wasn't president then, and he is the only one who would try something like that. Therefore you are wrong.

Obama wasn't president then, and he is the only one who would try something like that. Therefore you are wrong.

Obama, really isn't "President" he is a puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=NPTJXdBBrcU

its a sick sad world ......

anyhow, the people who actually pull the stings,
are capable of all sorts of insanity.

BTW: I like your Henry Ford quote .....

Forum List

Back