No airliners were hijacked on 9/11/2001

Really its a no-brainer .... Think about it
If real aircraft were really hijacked & used as weapons,
where are they? Why did 4 aircraft virtually disappear?

what is going on around here?

and out of this conspiracy theory and most others. Most of them are fueled by almost unbelievable coincidences and logic defying trains of events. Finding alleged hijacker Satam Muhammed al-Suqami's passport on a N.Y. sidewalk, the collapse of building 7, Oswald just happening to work at the TSBD, on Nov. 22 1963, Jack Ruby small-time mob guy assassinating Oswald so much like a must-do mob hit. And on and on.

However when all is said and done you can't escape the very fine edge of Occam's razor that shreds most of these theories. Including the ones surrounding 9/11.

Actually a Congressional investigation confirmed a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Some conspiracies theories turn out to be true.

On the Kennedy assassination, the HSCA concluded in its 1979 report that:

FROM WIKIPEDIA;
"!)Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.
2)Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that at least two gunmen fired at the President. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.
3)The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy.

The Committee "believes" and concludes "probably", do not come close to confirming or proving any events of that day.

And new technology has called into serious question the acoustic evidence that the committee found so compelling. I'll find the link to that if you really need it.

911sheep.jpg

What happened to n0spam4me? Did he throw in the towel already??

[ame=http://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU]Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes. - YouTube[/ame]

nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:
So .... rather than actually examine evidence, you would rather post wise-cracks .... .

whatever ......

Have a nice day

: )

Evidence? You mean like 4 missing aircraft, hundreds of missing passengers and crew? You mean aircraft debris in Pennsylvania and Washington DC? Perhaps you mean the phone calls from passengers that no one has seen since? You could mean the film of 2 aircraft crashing into the twin towers.

You mean like that?

If USMB charged a fee per post people would choose wisely what they put up.

Well the 2 that hit the towers were turned into dust and the other two were all blown to hell on impact.

What happened to n0spam4me? Did he throw in the towel already??

AMERICA
your ship of state is sinking
S0S! or something ......
Think before it becomes ILLEGAL!

Feel free to pack your bags and head for a place you find more suitable, Princess, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. :lmao:

So you are of the opinion that everybody who sees something that needs to be corrected around here, should simply pack-up & move to another country, rather than stay & work on correcting the problem? ...... or ?

AMERICA
your ship of state is sinking
S0S! or something ......
Think before it becomes ILLEGAL!

Feel free to pack your bags and head for a place you find more suitable, Princess, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. :lmao:

So you are of the opinion that everybody who sees something that needs to be corrected around here, should simply pack-up & move to another country, rather than stay & work on correcting the problem? ...... or ?

I'm saying those who so badly hate America that they not only can't see what is obvious but are driven to see things which aren't there need to find a place which is more satisfying to their souls.
There are numerous threads dedicated to this subject where brighter and better informed posters than you have tried in vain to make the same silly case you do.
I suggest you peruse one or two where you will find not only better and more substantial arguments than you make but mountains of factual rebuttals.

Last edited:

I'm saying those who so badly hate America that they not only can't see what is obvious but are driven to see things which aren't there need to find a place which is more satisfying to their souls.
There are numerous threads dedicated to this subject where brighter and better informed posters than you have tried in vain to make the same silly case you do.
I suggest you peruse one or two where you will find not only better and more substantial arguments than you make but mountains of factual rebuttals.

This is NOT a matter of me "hating AMERICA" I love my country, that is why I really want the TRUTH to find its way into the mainstream. Note that you attitude is showing when you label the case "silly" really NOT silly at all, there is a lot of evidence to point to FALSE FLAG operation in regards to 9/11/2001.

Problem here is when you have a mainstream media that is capable of selling ice-makers to Eskimos .... We The People have a serious problem here.

A! are we MAD AS HELL
yet?

& if not ..... why not?

This is NOT a matter of me "hating AMERICA" I love my country, that is why I really want the TRUTH to find its way into the mainstream. Note that you attitude is showing when you label the case "silly" really NOT silly at all, there is a lot of evidence to point to FALSE FLAG operation in regards to 9/11/2001.

Problem here is when you have a mainstream media that is capable of selling ice-makers to Eskimos .... We The People have a serious problem here.

A! are we MAD AS HELL
yet?

& if not ..... why not?

I appreciate your skepticism of the widely accepted theory.

Care to share in some reasonable detail why you doubt the conventional wisdom?

Forum List

Back