NJ Politician, 3 Others Charged With Voter Fraud In Mail-In Election

"Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting."

But, but, but, Ivanka is a hypocrite, because she voted by absentee ballot, so....I need 3800 ballots sent to my home.

I imagine they all voted by absentee ballots even before the presidency. Could you imagine Ivanka and tramp standing in line?? or even Melania , Tramp Jr, or Erick.
Why not? Of course, the Secret Service also has to vote.

Sounds like someone in the "Clerk's Office" who had access to the ballots through a major portion of their production process is a prime suspect AND that security was very lax regarding the ballots ordering, handling, storage, dissemination and collection! Could it be a fucking inside job that may well have been botched in such a way as to be discovered! Now what bunch is trying like Hell to eliminate vote-by-mail during this God Forsaken pandemic????

Last edited:
The TDS morons in here insist voter fraud doesn't happen, but every day more proof rolls in that it does.

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.
With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.
In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting. This has raised concerns from President Trump and other Republicans about the integrity of national elections in November, which are expected to include a dramatic increase in mail-in ballots. If Paterson is any guide, it ought to concern Democrats as well.
Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet. The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.
The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.

Fucking hang them all in public

The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.

This actually PROVES mail-in ballots aren't subject to voter fraud, (that any attempt at fraud would get caught) by the requirement that the signatures have to match what they have on file in the voter records.

Fucking hang them all in public

Yet his article shows that such voter fraud can't succeed, since voters are required to sign the ballot envelope with a signature that matches what's on file.

Anybody attempting to forge a voters name would have to have access to the voting records, and be adept at forging signatures.

The TDS morons in here insist voter fraud doesn't happen, but every day more proof rolls in that it does.

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.
With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.
In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting. This has raised concerns from President Trump and other Republicans about the integrity of national elections in November, which are expected to include a dramatic increase in mail-in ballots. If Paterson is any guide, it ought to concern Democrats as well.
Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet. The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.
Democrats steal elections every chance they get.

If you think there's not rampant voter fraud in the NY/NJ/Philadelphia areas you are naïve.
Rampant attempts. Zero successes.

The signature matching system stops all but a handful of successful attempts, and that's not enough to swing an election.

If you think there's not rampant voter fraud in the NY/NJ/Philadelphia areas you are naïve.

I grew up in South Jersey where the Dimms had neighborhood preceint Captains. My neighbor was one. And, she had clout.
Democrats can commit voter fraud in these areas, in their sleep!
And this was way back in the 60's.

I grew up in South Jersey where the Dimms had neighborhood preceint Captains. My neighbor was one. And, she had clout.

Dems have been rigging elections in those areas for decades.

Sounds like someone in the "Clerk's Office" who had access to the ballots through a major portion of their production process is a prime suspect AND that security was very lax regarding the ballots ordering, handling, storage, dissemination and collection! Could it be a fucking inside job that may well have been botched in such a way as to be discovered! Now what bunch is trying like Hell to eliminate vote-by-mail during this God Forsaken pandemic????
ROFL! It must be a Republican because it makes Dims look stupid?

Do you suppose that it's possible that Dims are stupid?

It

Yupp!
It's a tried and true 'good ol' boy' system for 60 years, now.

ROFL! It must be a Republican because it makes Dims look stupid?

Do you suppose that it's possible that Dims are stupid?
You know what Squirt, belonging to ANY political tribe is not a shield against stupidity. Don't matter if you be a Dem, a Rep, a Libertarian, a Green or some other type of freak like your crooked self! You don't believe that was a terribly botched shot at mail-in voter fraud, stuffing 800 ballots in one box? WOW, the stealth!

The last mail-in voter fraud of any scale was in North Carolina in 2018 and it was Republican sponsored! So yeah, GOP'ers can be just as stupid as any other flock of screw-ups!

In some places, mail-in ballots somehow (LOL) disappear. Since the Post Office is loaded with people who are Demonrats the disappearing ballots are always a strong possibility.

I said it before but will say it again.

I'm very worried about in mail voter fraud by the DemonRats.

Hoping the Patriots know what they are doing to prevent this shit.

Now imagine this BS happening clear across America in November, and yes, it WILL happen if there isn't a stop put to it.

I agree.

Hope Patriots are on top of this.

Just another warning.

Forum List

Back