NJ Politician, 3 Others Charged With Voter Fraud In Mail-In Election

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just further evidence of why mail-in voting is a real problem. Ballot security is all but non-existent.

The New Jersey Attorney General’s office announced voter fraud charges Wednesday against four individuals, including a city councilman and an elected city councilman, according to a press release. Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men are alleged to have exploited the mail-in voting process in the May 12th Special election in Paterson, New Jersey.

The investigation was opened when U.S. Postal Inspection Service found hundreds of mail-in ballots stuffed in a single mailbox in Paterson and a number of additional ballots in a mailbox in Haledon.

“Today’s charges send a clear message: if you try to tamper with an election in New Jersey, we will find you and we will hold you accountable,” said Attorney General Grewal. “We will not allow a small number of criminals to undermine the public’s confidence in our democratic process.”

Jackson, who represents the City’s 1st Ward and is the Vice President of the City Council, is alleged to have solicited voters to hand over their ballots and is alleged to have turned in ballots without being the authorization bearer to do so. His charges include election fraud, fraud in casting mail-in vote, unauthorized possession of ballots, false registration or transfer, tampering with public records, and falsifying or tampering with records.

Governor Phil Murphy ordered that elections be conducted by mail in New Jersey, according to a March 19th executive order. Murphy did so over concerns of the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Since the order was placed, however, there have been many mistakes that threaten the integrity of the elections. For example, Passaic County Board of Elections commissioners failed to count 800 ballots, a county spokesperson earlier told NJ.com.

Just further evidence of why mail-in voting is a real problem. Ballot security is all but non-existent.

The New Jersey Attorney General’s office announced voter fraud charges Wednesday against four individuals, including a city councilman and an elected city councilman, according to a press release. Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men are alleged to have exploited the mail-in voting process in the May 12th Special election in Paterson, New Jersey.
The investigation was opened when U.S. Postal Inspection Service found hundreds of mail-in ballots stuffed in a single mailbox in Paterson and a number of additional ballots in a mailbox in Haledon.
“Today’s charges send a clear message: if you try to tamper with an election in New Jersey, we will find you and we will hold you accountable,” said Attorney General Grewal. “We will not allow a small number of criminals to undermine the public’s confidence in our democratic process.”
Jackson, who represents the City’s 1st Ward and is the Vice President of the City Council, is alleged to have solicited voters to hand over their ballots and is alleged to have turned in ballots without being the authorization bearer to do so. His charges include election fraud, fraud in casting mail-in vote, unauthorized possession of ballots, false registration or transfer, tampering with public records, and falsifying or tampering with records.
Governor Phil Murphy ordered that elections be conducted by mail in New Jersey, according to a March 19th executive order. Murphy did so over concerns of the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Since the order was placed, however, there have been many mistakes that threaten the integrity of the elections. For example, Passaic County Board of Elections commissioners failed to count 800 ballots, a county spokesperson earlier told NJ.com.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. This is EXACTLY why the demtrash want all mail in, and WE KNOW IT.

BALLOT HARVESTING, and they WILL be doing it. Against the law... pfft... THEY DON'T CARE.

The TDS morons in here insist voter fraud doesn't happen, but every day more proof rolls in that it does.

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.
With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.
In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting. This has raised concerns from President Trump and other Republicans about the integrity of national elections in November, which are expected to include a dramatic increase in mail-in ballots. If Paterson is any guide, it ought to concern Democrats as well.
Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet. The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.
The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.

This is what happens when honest men are at the helm. They got caught.

If Trump doesn't shut this shit down, this election will be contested until every ballot is connected to a live, legal, registered voter.

why less chance of voter suppression happening and they are paper ballots, easy to check.

the republicans will still cheat.

One in five ballots in the city of Patterson does not equate to one in five in the State of NJ

"Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting."

But, but, but, Ivanka is a hypocrite, because she voted by absentee ballot, so....I need 3800 ballots sent to my home.

I imagine they all voted by absentee ballots even before the presidency. Could you imagine Ivanka and tramp standing in line?? or even Melania , Tramp Jr, or Erick.

As far as I am concerned, and this is just my personal opinion; NOBODY, except those serving overseas, should be allowed to vote without being in person and showing I.D.

Why would anyone want to risk the most important process in a democracy and watch as according to Trump, 10 million mail-in ballots (is this true?) were sent out in California alone.

That alone, could decide the upcoming election if fraud becomes rampant.

As far as I am concerned, and this is just my personal opinion; NOBODY, except those serving overseas, should be allowed to vote without being in person and showing I.D.

Why would anyone want to risk the most important process in a democracy and watch as according to Trump, 10 million mail-in ballots (is this true?) were sent out in California alone.

Either military or civilian overseas, or disabled and unable to get to a polling station. Those should be the only ones eligible to vote by mail.

Last edited:
One in five ballots in the city of Patterson does not equate to one in five in the State of NJ
You count until you have enough. The close states in the 2016 election were closer then they would have been if not for Prog cheating.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Either overseas, military or civilian, or disabled and unable to get to a polling station.
Basically, for anyone who has an excuse beyond being too lazy to get the polls. Democrats hate that.

The TDS morons in here insist voter fraud doesn't happen, but every day more proof rolls in that it does.

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.
With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.
In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting. This has raised concerns from President Trump and other Republicans about the integrity of national elections in November, which are expected to include a dramatic increase in mail-in ballots. If Paterson is any guide, it ought to concern Democrats as well.
Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet. The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.
The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.
My response. Get off your fat libturd asses, wear a GD mask, and go F vote you Marxist ball sucking fools.

Forum List

Back